CONFIRMED

He. Did. It.

Attached: http_%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F1b36ad0d4a4c5ddb2158b6522789093c%2F205496321%2FRTX (1028x675, 160K)

Was it really up for debate?

Actually, on second though, weren't there articles coming out about OJ's son possibly being involved? If that's the case then he probably did this to thwart investigations.

Says who?

Even if he did it, she was cheating on him and fucking tons of guys. What do you expect? Should he be a cuck and cry like a little bitch while she smiles and laughs sucking other men. Nobody should result into killing but he was hurting in the inside because of her.

Maybe he was an asshole. So he attracted a super bitch.

Yes he did it. He killed a Jew and a coalburner.

>black man gets cucked

Kills the guy and his wife

>white man gets cucked

Films it for later enjoyment

No shit you dumb faggot. Why they fuck do you think every single black comedian makes 'black man murders white woman and gets exonerated' oj Simpson jokes to roaring laughter all these years

No he actaully dindu nuffin

you cant burn the ash

Lmao

fuck with the juice and get the noose

>OJ now plays his role in naked gun for real.

kek

Thew lawyer that got him off deserves the entire sentence he would have gotten.

Did his son had any injury? He must have if it was actually him. OJ definitely had some level of involvement because they found blood on his car and in his home.

Also fuck LAPD for fucking this one up so bad.

Johnny Cochrane died years ago.

No shit he did it, he obviously killed his wife and her lover in a crime of passion.
This. No black person ever gave a fuck about OJ being truly innocent or guilty anyways, they just saw a black man beating the justice system.l

It is a layers job to ensure that the justice system operates perfectly. If the prosecutor fucks up, or the police fuck up, it is to the betterment of the systems integrity to let the defendant go, so that no possible misjustice is done. Our founding fathers even said something along the lines of "It is better for 100 guilty men to walk free, than for 1 innocent man to be found guilty."

No shit Sherlock.

Lol OJ DA JUICE CANT BE KEKED

Lawyers game the system to win no matter what. Even if that is the system these are men and women who are knowingly and fully aware their clients are guilty and killed another person. They use every slimy shady tactic they can to get them off. That kind of person deserves to be punished the most.

>Killing a Jew and a race traitor
So what?

Again, you are simply framing them in a bad light because you don't like the fact that they get people a fair punishment for their crimes. Judges will give the max sentence possible if you don't get a lawyer. These layers go through the process with a fine tooth comb, and find all the errors and failures of our judicial system. If something was unfairly being used against you in the court of law, you would realize very quick that these are not "slimy shady tactics", rather protections of your constitutional rights and personal liberty.

Interesting, OJ is safe because double jeopardy but his son...
Got any links?

>lawyer who knows 100% that his client is guilty uses every possible avenue to get his client off
That glove fits was entirely horseshit. Because lawyers cannot say anything about their clients private conversations that means they get real confessions. That means these people know without a shadow of a doubt they are defending someone who did the crime. Fuck them. It is one thing to not know and do the best you can to defend someone based only on evidence. These fucking cum bags KNOW they are defending criminals.

I hear you but when you’re in trouble your lawyer is your best friend, I thank god for my lawyer (((eisenmenger))) dude kept me out of prison.

The jury was mostly niggers. I just looked at a photo and 17/26 were black while the rest were mostly white females. The case got spin into an us vs them race thing and the jury was going to go not guilty just to spite white people.

Attached: jury.jpg (710x473, 106K)

Did you do the crime?

>His defense lawyer deserves it
No. if you weren't an actual child newfag you'd know the entirety of the case rested on the prosecution. They were also literally given multiple instances to press for a mistrial and get a fucking redo but their arrogance prevented them from doing that

Criminals need their rights protected just like anyone else. It doesn't matter if you know they committed the crime or not, your only fucking job is to get the lowest possible sentence for the client, ideally innocent.

>The jury was mostly niggers
Jury of your peers

This
oj is innocemt
even though hes a nigger we as men can unite against the whores

16/23
dayum, I'm willing to bet money they intimidated the white jurors on multiple occasions

Fuck off it was hypothetical
(((TMZ))) hunting views from (you)s
OJ is literally innocent

So? She burned the coal, so she had to pay the toll.

No, he didn’t. It was (((them)))

I don't understand why this guy gets so much hate. He killed a nigger lover and a kike. He should have got a medal.

Attached: 1499122759613.jpg (722x856, 80K)

Attached: 1489745077199.jpg (669x434, 31K)