The Church of Scientology is launching a TV network tommorrow

The Church of Scientology is launching a television network tommorrow. How can we ruin this?

Attached: scientology1.jpg (907x510, 201K)

Fuck off kike.

It will ruin itself

How did they Jew their way into a broadcast license?!/?!

I'm not sure. What should we do, if anything?

Shut up faggot.

What's their endgame?

CHIM

Join it and pass along all your spergy ideas.

It's fucking nothing.
>Muh chanology
>Muh Anoneeemoose
Go away LARPer.

haha they know the only people stupid enough to turn into scientologists are people who own televisions..

oh wait.. why dont they just post on /pol? u fgts are retarded

Attached: 1g_OVgEx.jpg (350x350, 12K)

Who gives a fuck.

There's a shitload of scientology leaks on Wikileaks. Maybe do something to spread it around?

Elysium

Leaveit alone and it will ruin itself, it could be as awesome as MemriTv

call me a shill but isnt scientology our only non jewish "in" in hollywood

Attached: 1487561220982.jpg (960x692, 103K)

Scientology is about the shekels so it is at least in practice jewish

So excited about the new battlefield earth series.

Good thinking.

You can torrent the entire WL website. It's roughly 30GB or so in terms of size. I've perused it a bit, and the scientology stuff that's available there is rather bizzare. Could maybe download the documents from there, aggregate all of the scientology stuff, and then maybe forward it through to the proper channels in order for the scientology channel to gain less traction.

I’ve done countless hours of research on Scientology, they are not the enemy. There’s literally enough info out there for any average IQ person to decide whether to join or not and frankly in some ways they’re even worthy of admiration, logistically they’ve achieved some pretty insane things against the government and the overall system and in practice and philosophy I don’t consider them unhinged either; in fact there’s room for learning, of course I prefer to do that at a distance, just my opinion.

Star Trek the original series was the best

Dox and replace it with shadilay running constantly

What shows are they going to have?

What's your view on their so-called Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF)?
Get the fuck out

I say leave it alone and focus on ruining television instead.

Why would you want to ruin it? Scientology is not an issue at all

Go fuck yourself Picard

Miscavige would purge you long before you ever got any real power in Scientology. The only exception is if you're a Hollywood celebrity or washed up rockstar they can use for ads.

They just want to launder money and become stupidly rich. And they are leeching Hollywood and stupid people. It's pretty neutral to me.

You're the kike faggot

we do nothing. operation quick sand as i like to call it. the jews will do all the heavy lifting as they are territorial by nature and the liberals will squak about bullshit they can use to ridicule them with at any chance they get

nothing they do will be seen as favorable. the more they try the worse it gets. if every show doesnt own each time slot it just becomes a running gag

Perhaps not a great psychological incentive overall, although perhaps great and needed, it’s hard to say as there are many implications. Although the known claims of the inhuman conditions mixed with the fact that if the government suddenly intervened to rescue them they’d all claim they are there voluntarily and enjoying it speaks volumes. I’m not sure from a practical or logistical perspective if it works for or against them when looking at it from different angles, certainly the outside observer doesn’t view it favorably but that seems hardly relevant when maintaining inner order is the objective, thus so far it has worked. Cheers.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>Is it hard to sleep at night when you glow this much behind your proxy?

Bring bitch William Shatner on my side

Attached: 59286D6B-710B-474E-8E62-C22DC68EE2D6.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

We need to goad reddit into watching it to prove they are sciencephobic

Are not*

Attached: a7db735cdd2245396683eae1f1d8d19aec37b0fa3ef00088de5debfe0dbe1168.jpg (816x404, 42K)

there are still people who watch tv?

Attached: 1513316554178.jpg (540x720, 49K)

promote it and watch them provide memes

Reminder that scientology is an alternative to Judaism in Hollywood. A crazy alternative, but still.