Home Depot to Train 20K Americans for Construction Jobs in Trump’s Tight Labor Market

Is this good? Where do I sign up, I want to escape NEETdom.

Attached: 345453.png (601x631, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/11/home-depot-to-train-20k-veterans-young-americans-for-construction-jobs-in-trumps-tight-labor-market/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/home-depot-panicked-over-millennials-forced-host-tutorials-using-tape-measures-hamme
youtu.be/YOJNbcYKsDk
reddit.com/r/OSHA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mexicans start getting deported
>have to hire Americans
But they only took jobs Americans didnt want, right you guys?

Hammer a nail. I only hire white people to work on my house, Mexicans always halfass it.

I am so in there.

The labor supply has been tight in construction for a while. We had eight years without any building because a massive recession hit. That's mainly why housing prices are so high right now. But yes OP it's a good job to get into, you'll make good money. I'm a small developer and I start laborers off at 14 and a raise to 18 an hour after six months

Do you know where I can get more into this? I really want to be involved.

>shockingly companies will train americans if they can’t import labor
>companies know must compete for labor for the first time ind decades means rising wages and benefits

Fucking globalists I want to murder them and their enablers for hobbling us

>Trump's tight labor market
Why would you train 20k people who can't get jobs?

Attached: 1401650076820.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Hello, rarefag. You on vacation?

Are you retarded?

GOD BLESS TRUMP, HAIL TRUMP, LONG LIVE TRUMP

I would unironically fuck you up irl ya cunt

where do i sign up. not even burger king gave me an interview depsite applying like 4x

Wow, so this is what being legit retarded looks like

You're a limp wristed limey who's had all of his butter knives confiscated. Who are you to attack someone?

Find out yourself
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/11/home-depot-to-train-20k-veterans-young-americans-for-construction-jobs-in-trumps-tight-labor-market/

A kek for the rare flag.

that's a nice flag it would be a shame if someone saved it to their collection without permission

I have an 8 inch dick. I rape.

So post some articles about Englishmen.

>Home Depot to Train 20K Americans for Construction Jobs

Home depot doesn't know shit about construction. in addition, they have highly discriminatory hiring practices. The home depot near my house hires 90% women, though women have next to no experience in trades at all. The founder and CEO of home depot is a kike

rare as fuck, what are you doing on Sup Forums? I didnt even know they had internet in central Africa

I'm African, not too concerned about your tiny peener.

Go to indeed dot com or your local temple agency's look for warehouse jobs learn to drive a forklift.

FUCKING NIGGER

What's with all these rare flags?

Cor, Chinkistan is rought m80s!

Attached: 1518500468251.png (503x474, 221K)

>Future Neighbor
Have some respect or I'll have you arrested for hate speech when I move.

oof! rare's got bantz too

Must be an australian on vacation, look at this banter kek

>We had eight years without any building because a massive recession hit.

more than that. In construction, 50-60 year old guys are still working in the field because no new generation of tradesmen was ever trained to replace them. Employers realized that middle aged men with experience were far more profitable than neets with none at all.

>Should I go into construction?
Not if you can't speak Spanish

If his Government won't stand up for him, I'll take advantage. Why not?

t. soyboy

Peace Corps worker brought the bantz

I'm legit curious if you're not a using a proxy/vpn, are you wealthy (relatively)?

Attached: Capture.png (418x480, 16K)

R A R E B A N T E R

Yo hablo español.

>t. obviously never been on an American construction site
>t. 53%

trace his/its IP and immigrate to the UK and ironically fuck his mum

>trumps tight labour market
>over 20000 people getting trained

sounds good to me

Lmfao.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/home-depot-panicked-over-millennials-forced-host-tutorials-using-tape-measures-hamme
Took me a minute to track that down. Someone posted it months ago. Home Depot hosts classes to teach people how to read tape measures and use a hammer.

But why only veterans?

yeah nah, only ever been to the states once and that was Boston for graduation. If you need to speak Spanish as a requirement for a construction job, that explains your shitty infrastructure

>home depot training anyone

Some advice for you from a tradie; if you get a choice, become an electrician. It pays better, requires far less power tools, is easier, and has endless growth potential, i.e moving up to industrial wiring on nuke stations is huge money.

please give me your bbc

swede on vacation in nyc here, I must have it!

BBC is available on most cable subscriptions user.

I love this guy!

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 45K)

Jobs out the ass in my area. I live in a poor state, the economy has always been bad and I have never seen it like this. The average low paying job has gone up in pay at least 2-3 dollars. No one pays minimum wage anymore. Most jobs i see posted are above 15 and for my area, 15 an hour is a good job. You can rent a two bedroom apartment for 400-500. Lots of small factories opening and places hiring that never seem to hire. I saw an ad for general laborers at a Duracell factory (didn't even know we had one) that was paying 22 an hour. Oil and gas is exploding. Every day at college (I'm in a tech program) men come to the college to find workers. I have had multiple offers. Is this winning? I like winning.
I spent the last 8 years struggling to find work. Living off minimum wage and even more minimal hours, usually washing dishes was the best I could get. King nigger made it worse. I remember how they refused to blame him and how he was the "good steward" of our decline.

There was a study about a year ago asking unemployed millenial college graduates if they woukd work in construction if they made $100k ler year. It was an overwhelming no. Many had the gall to state there isn't an amout you could pay them to work a blue collar job like construction. These are the ones with $250k college loans in gender studies and zero prospects outside of part time at Starbucks.

Hold up the mr. rare, I almost mistook you for curacao.

Attached: RARE.jpg (499x308, 138K)

id never work for home depot as a veteran. im above finding faggots flowers and shit. but i do like their veterans parking spaces. kudos to them, but i aint working for them hahah.

It is because society teaches that blue collar work is underclass tier, and that """smart""" kids take out six figures loans for their Bachelors

It's all I can do
youtu.be/YOJNbcYKsDk

Wew, thatsa rare flag.
So, what, are you in the military or something?

Attached: rare flag.gif (410x308, 487K)

Why is this story worded like it's a bad thing? More jobs for Americans is awesome! They should be thanking Trump for this!

Attached: 1510457706702.jpg (986x553, 110K)

>Is this good?
Yes
>Where do I sign up,
At homedepot, duh.
>I want to escape NEETdom.
If you are a NEET then you are useless, all you will do is be a lazy fuck ass at the job site that will get fired in less than a week, if you got 0 skills, 0 desire to be out in the sun, rain, snow, hate to deal with sweaty smelly people, dust, rust, oil and all manner of smelly things then this is not the job for you, a neet like you the best they can do is noose themselves.

>wanting to be trained by home depot.

They literally hire soyboys who cannot tell you shit.

What town is this?

When the (((media))) says jobs Americans didn't want, they mean jobs Americans expect to be paid for. The Democrats were the party of slavery in 1861 and they're still the party of slavery today.

As a guy who worked there for about 5 years (mostly part time while I took classes) I can tell you that the management at most Home Depots is trash. They love to put trannies and women into leadership positions. They play favorites constantly. I've seen guys who were there for 10-20 years get dropped over simple shit, like an argument with an unruly customer. But I've seen them give infinite passes to women/fags who repeatedly make the same mistakes. I personally was let go after taking 2 days off to have an abscess on my face taken care of. Came back with a stack of medical papers, but that was it, they cut me. (still had to pay me out 120+ hours of vacation).

Im more or less convinced it was due to some old woman who really wanted my position (book-keeping). I took her on as my part timer, but she had done it 20 years in the past and kept telling my boss how I wasn't doing shit they way they did in 1998. Legitimately one of the shittiest companies to work for. You'll get shit for raises unless you claw your way up to management, and every department manager is fighting for a chance to get that far. And when you get your assistant management position with the nice bonuses and better pay, you'll be working 5 days a week, 11 hours, forced to drive at least an hour (because they bounce you around from store to store). And that's just the minimum. A lot of poor bastards stuck in that place man...

Attached: cd2qfq5genblkqsstn9i.png (949x531, 383K)

Fuck off faggot.

>suburban rural RETARD happy for construction jobs
lmao

That's a rare flag

Attached: 1519445530555.jpg (511x288, 53K)

He is probably a foreign contractor or was born in the west and moved back to his country.

>lazy urban gibs recipient or sandwich artist

Oh fuck they might have to pay their employees a decent wage now that they're hiring Americans gosh this sucks I hate when workers make money.

No senor, the lino isn't wrong, it's a mottled pattern.

>I want to escape NEETdom.
Cool larp, but no.

Go apply in person because unless it's skyscrapers, it's small business. Most the owners are ground up savages you can be frank with. Building trades are typically very specialized. The GC (top dog manages all independent companies and employs renaissance man types if not only bookkeepers) can be moving millions in contracts with a dozen sharp employees or less. Then you have framers, sheet rock, roofers, tile, carpet, painters, finish carpenters, HVAC, electricians, demo and hauling, landscapers etc etc etc etc etc not to mention concrete.

The building trades gave the respect for Trump. It's a never ending rabbit hole of knowledge populated with competitive savages from top to bottom it's the best work in the world.

No one gives a fuck about the genders of whomst builtst the pyramids.

this better be union or comparable to union wages

non union construction work pays Mexican slave wages and the contractors are always the biggest pieces of shits

>All positions at my local Homo Depot require handling and talking with customers.
Fuck.

Attached: 1384058439795.png (560x398, 19K)

My dad worked construction. Terrible job. It fucked up his back and was indirectly responsible for his death. Painkillers and alcohol. There are better jobs.

How do you find contractors that do not employ Mexicans?

I am about to have a house built this year and I am worried that I may hire a company and find my property swarming with Mexicans.

P.S.
I worked part-time at a Workers Comp office when I was younger and ever since then I would never want to have Mexicans do any work.
You would not believe how many of them fall off roofs every day because they come into work on drugs or drunk and their work ethic generally atrocious.

He should have learned to lift with his legs or became a finish carpenter or an electrician. No offense but you're 3 stages removed from we should all protect ourselves from by being NEETs

What?

Hire Chinese dummy

socializing is a muscle, just like anything else

I'm a legit aspie but I worked in service for 2 years and I can actually maintain eye contact without shitting my pants now

>Dad had job -> Dad took drugs -> Dad drank booze -Dad Died.
>Whatever you do user don't get a job

I thought construction would be hurt with mass deportation?
Again, I still don't see Liberals call for $15 for agriculture. At least they admit prices would go up if Americans are paid a living wage to replace illegals working in fields. Now only if they use the same logic for any other job they want a wage increase for.

Things have changed from the 80's though. Now corporations actually have to consider ergonomics at work.

>That's mainly why housing prices are so high right now.

Prices are high because cities don't want to expand and residents voted on certain laws for residential building.

I don't mean to be a dick it's really dangerous profession shit I just had a friend die from getting shocked and falling off a ladder. CONSTRUCTION IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN BEING A COP. Just trying to push that fuck you attitude for newcomers so they don't bow to employers more than they need to. Sorry about your Dad.

Barely knew the guy but if you or any other Sup Forums want to work in construction enjoy too many hours in the sun. Repetitive tasks. Lifting heavy shit all the time. Dangerous working conditions. Good thing you guys are stealing these top tier jobs from migrant workers. Trump really did you guys a favor.

Friendly reminder:
Rarefags are using a VPN/proxy to post with a flag other than their own.

>it's really dangerous profession

Lots of retards though
reddit.com/r/OSHA/

>where do i sign up

i'm betting at home depot

day of the rare flag? new caledonia, bouvet island, nauru, central african republic

Home Depot employee here
There is nothing to sign up for related to this at the store.

Fuck you don't act like you Father was some passing acquaintance you "don't get a job bot."
Construction is the best job that everyone should have for a least one year. It teaches you that you can do the thing you call some mexican to do for 120$ an hour. I teaches you to just just drop you dick and get it the fuck done. It's basically the military without selling yourself.ALSO YOU DON'T NEED SPANISH. TALK SPANISH YOU'RE A KEK, UNLESS YOU OWN THE JOB.

>took two years of autobody in vocational school, instructor called me a natural at welding, prep work, painting and dent removal
>taught by master auto mechanic father over the years
>live in shithole flyover state known as WV, been unemployed for 3 years, no job prospects ANYFUCKINGWHERE here
>too broke to move
Bullet behind the ear is the best way to not end up as a vegetable right?

did Shooting stop Long enough for you to post on Sup Forums ?
Nice

Hey dickhead even in CA we can dismantle 3 cars a year with no license. Sell parts on clist 3 a year you can live and stop being a princess, Do sheet rock for a year, if you can handle it you'll break Joe Rogan in half.

Construction is a good field to get into right now.
But if I where you I'd try to make sure I get into a direction thats worth someting when a recession hits and less houses are being build.

Try not to become a simple brick layer, aim for a field that is also usefull outside construction.
Electrician is probably the best choise, plumber is also a good one.

Addtional perk is that both these professions are very hard to automatise, so you don't have to worry about machines taking yer job

>Things have changed from the 80's though. Now corporations actually have to consider ergonomics at work.

Untill its automatised, construction will always be hard on your body.
It still requires a lot of lifting, climbing up ladders and scaffolding while carrying stuff, operating heavy machinery, hammering etc.

Even an electrician working on a construction site will suffer the consequences on the long run, albeit they will have more issues in their hands like Carpal Tunnel Sydrome.

The main improvements in construction from the last decades revolve around safety, not around comfort.

How many years do you think the field will be good for? I recall the years between '08-10 when home depots were empty, even during the peak morning hours.. I dont see this happening again soon but in hindsight i shouldve taken advantage of the low prices for hardware/tools during this time

it hasn't construction is where people go that have no place else to go. The people that fucked their lives up.

Wax on Wax off. I'm in the SF Bay area and all the IT guys are clinically 5150 from sitting on their ass and drinking the tap water. Everyone has an excuse now. Just sit on your ass they say that's as bad as smoking. Whatever you do goyim don't work.

True but more relatable for the ones stuck doing just labor(digging, hauling, etc)