I thought trump was supposed to start world war 3? now he's probably going to fucking sign a peace deal with best korea...

i thought trump was supposed to start world war 3? now he's probably going to fucking sign a peace deal with best korea. jews on suicide watch. we're looking at a two term president guys.

Attached: peace deal.png (599x457, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/kim-jong-un-wants-to-sign-peace-treaty-with-trump-report-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In a perfect timeline trump would pull out a golden 1911 and shoot the glorious little bastard in his face before declaring Korea whole again.

No, you're a Jew. The perfect timeline is the one we're in where we get world peace and israel gets wiped off the fucking map.

Its a unreliable source and fyi korean media is not reporting that

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/

He'll start murdering all the LBTQ people any day now

Why are these "Breaking News," "911 News" and all these other stupid fucking twitter news accounts always misleading / inaccurate? Who the fuck follows them when they always do shit like report these blatantly false stories? They always do this shit, and sources are never cited, and all the dumb fucks on Sup Forums who actually follow these retarded accounts come here and post this garbage. Every single time. Fuck off already.

It's a part of something larger called COINTELPRO. Look into it. Sup Forums is the main target of it in terms of the message boards, along with infitechan being heavily infiltrated. Things weren't always this way.

Why? North Korea is a perfectly fine country. Only fucking kikes think we have any business fucking around there.

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/kim-jong-un-wants-to-sign-peace-treaty-with-trump-report-says
here you go you dumb niggers. are things only "real" when cnn reports it?

>jews on suicide watch
They'll come up with increasingly ridiculous ways to discredit him, don't worry.

second post best post

nk is only good for one reason and that is that they are not jewed by the kikebanks.
but everything else is a failure. i mean crimes are punishable for 3 generations meaning if i fuck up even my grandchildren can go to prison for something i did.
these kind of things dont happen in a "perfectly fine" country user

its just korea. every one knows that. the msm has been larping that its still divided because its just hungry niggers that have ADD in the news room

its been korea with no designation for north or south for a few years

>NK has no central Jew bank
>Trump comments very openly to Kim, "Maybe we should try that sometime."

Attached: 1520561490206.jpg (258x481, 36K)

>Trump actually solved the NK problem
This man is a fucking legend.

>Trump ends the longest running war in history

Dems and RINOs completely and eternally BTFO

Well common guys this is kind of weird. What could be behind this? Why did N.K decide to just cuck itself out of the blue?

trump was a credible threat to best korea (aka a madman).

OY VEY! SIMMER DOWN GOYM, N-NO NEED TO BE SO HARSH!

Attached: get a load of this goy.jpg (183x200, 18K)

No, things are only "real" when le drumpf is incompetent but at the same time an evil mastermind working for the Russians.

Wait 24 hours there will be reports on how this peace treaty will help Russia and is therefore bad.

LITERAL. HERO. FOR. HUMANITY.

Seriously, if he pulls this off, I will stand and applaud. Preventing a fucking nuclear war, in 2018, is a MASSIVE ACCOMPLISHMENT that cannot be overstated.

Kill yourself shill

that incident in Hawaii was supposed to cause Trump to launch a preemptive strike on Pyongyang. As he didn't fall for it, Kim has realized that Trump is probably the best way out he has to keep from getting his country nuked as the scapegoat of a false flag

Probably didn't like his country starving from the sanctions and hearing non stop target practice from troops over the demilitarized zone preparing for invasion and the planes flying over and the aircraft carriers surrounding them. Might be some of those things.

Trumps just securing reelection.
Kim is securing food for his people and increased funding.
China will be relieved to have an end to radical North Korea saber rattling, they want to silently make enormous territorial gains without attracting media attention.
Its mutually beneficial for all parties involved.

Dems will try to fight it.

NK may be being forced by China to negotiate peace in exchange for lessening the tariffs Trump recently imposed on China.

Attached: Custom_Trump_.45_1911_Pistol.jpg (938x481, 75K)

World war 3 is a good thing. This system needs to collapse. I cant believe how bluepilled Sup Forums has become. No wonder i dont come here much anymore. R9k is literally on average more redpilled and more objective than modern (((Sup Forums))) is.

/thread

They are just buying time until their ballistic missile tech is reliable.

It's not that I don't want major catastrophe, it's that I don't want it right now. There's still so many things I have to fap to and such.

Haha holy shit how did we go from "donals is a dotard" KIM to "Mr Trump please fuck my wife KIM in such a short time.
I guess twitter bullying really works.

Attached: 1494192795159.jpg (1000x847, 144K)

Jesse James, while being a total dickhead does some really nice looking stuff.

World wars bring about the consolidation of power, you pathetic retard. There is no system collapse. The financiers are never going to lose power. No one starts a war to kill investment bankers, hedge fund managers, and currency speculators.
The US fighting a peer war with a country like Russia or China would only bring more power to those already in control of policy and finance.

Go back to playing call of duty with your infantile understanding of geo politics.

Don't be dumb. Things at home must be getting tough for Kim, remember he's had to execute an unusually high number of people since he took over, even his own uncle.

>Trump will do more for world peace than Obama
>Obama will be the only one with a Nobel Peace Prize
Where do the jews get off?

>Made in Austin, Texas
Probably lubricated off seething tears from the joggers down barton springs

Trump will know if there is a deal to be made. Kim could go down as a great leader in history if he were to transition his country to unite Korea.

NK were always cucked, US always had total control over them.
NK and US always knew that the US had bigger and better bombs and NK could never compete, but the US allowed NK to act tough, as if they were ever a legitimate threat.
Trump however called NK's bluff and exposed them as the cucks they are, and now they have to play nice.

>jews on suicide watch

Sounds comfy desu

Attached: Comfy desu!.jpg (601x601, 77K)

this what the fuck are people thinking? ALL it does is justify stricter control, surveillance, And if, say, the US were to lose, your privacy and freedoms go bye-bye pretty damn fast. A super rural area, not dependent on the rest of its state and not densely populated, would fare better, though that may come to an end of the victors have long-term control in kind, which they most likely would.

It's so much better than that though
>Trump solves North Korea problem by making fun of it's leader on Twitter

The starving meme is from the 90s. North Korean economy has been growing exponentially despite the sanctions.

He is right though. If one thing is for sure, the media will either not report it or find way to turn this into sonething bad.
My guess is that they will call it a kneefall and hypocrisy.

it's waking people up now. Most average people around me think CNN is fake news.

daily reminder that fatboy isnt the one running shit. his sister is the one running things and using his big fat ass as a distraction.

only because of human trafficking, and organ smuggling

>There's still so many things I have to fap to
Thermonuclear annihilation would be one of those, i would think...

do you think they fug each other?

The Chinese are up to something...

they always do this kind of shit retard
multiple times they wanted to 'negotiate' with obama but then backed out making demands

no, shes a power mad asian woman. there is nothing more sexually frigid than that.

the treaty should require us to send all our jews and moslems to lil kim for "treatment"

This. China doesn't want North Korea and the U.S. to be friendly. Russia doesn't want North Korea and the U.S. to be friendly. So why does Un want North Korea and U.S. to be friendly?

It's not like the upper brass at the pentagon don't have a thousand different ideas for what Un is up to. But it'll be interesting how this plays out.

this is all way too good to be true
ive got a real bad feeling about all this

Kim is scared out of his mind from the U.S.A. NK is a Chinese vassal state but do you think NK gives a shit about being Chinese vassals if they're going to get slaughtered by the Americans? The sanctions have them bankrupt and Trump has publically declared numerous times he will fry NK if they try any shit. Normally when sanctions get to NK they make wild threats until the West pays them money and food bribes to stop.

Trump isn't giving them bribes, and has moved the navy in to position to bomb the shit out of NK. There is no winning move for Kim here other than peace. China doesn't like it? Russia doesn't like it? Well too fucking bad.

This is where Kim draws a hard line in the sand. Why would you need US when you’re being backed by everyone on Asia Middle East and Russia, Kim has single handedly defied America, he’s given them all hope. That’s worth more then trump could offer

Amazing how a thread on North Korea asking for peace for the first time since the country's inception gets less replies then threads about nigger cock.

I ,for one, welcome our new Korean friends. This meeting will be ground breaking

This has happened before. He's going to have a list of outrageous demands on which he will not negotiate, then leave the talks saying the US doesn't want peace.

Nah, in the most perfect timeline, niggers, shitskins, and Jews don't exist.

I want to be the white guy opening a hood as fuck convenience store in north korea

>i mean crimes are punishable for 3 generations meaning if i fuck up even my grandchildren can go to prison for something i did.
sounds like a weird way to practice eugenics. very inefficient though.

NK started getting loud towards the end of the Obama admin, and Obama basically did nothing, so Kim kept getting louder until Trump came in and told him to shut the fuck up or he'd nuke Pyongyang. Luckily for the average nork, Kim isn't as retarded as he seems and took Trump seriously, as he should.

The first thing I did when I read OP was Google it and see for myself. People should always verify shit before buying into it.

Nobody before Trump wanted to solve it. We keep these countries to beat up on and sanction as convenient enemies to make us look "civilized democracies" in comparison and then invade if we need a distraction or to justify MIC spending and taking civil rights.

Imagine posting along side N Koreans in the next meme wars.

Imagine a thread about the most important happening since Trump's election getting less posts than threads about the size of nigger cocks.