Attached: j.png (1075x508, 523K)

>He sees me as a friend
>"Friend"
>translation: "I only fuck strangers"

Attached: ho.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>>translation: "I only fuck strangers"
Was there ever any doubt?

Attached: j.png (660x78, 29K)

>you can mindfuck a woman by not trying to fuck her after matching and meeting up
pretty neat

This reminds me of all the post about friendzoning. Is this shit a meme or does it happen in real life. I've either been regected and and chick wants nothing to do with me or she wants to date and band for a few months. No between. I'd kill to have a friend that was a girl. Why do people complain about this the friendzone sounds cool. I'd like to have a chick on the side i just hangout with but i never got the chance so far.

>Why didn't he assume we were going to have sex?
I would hate to be in college nowadays. It'd be like walking through a mine-field.
Half the girls are ready to cry rape if you dare to touch them and the other half complain if you don't assume they're dying to fuck you.

And there's no way to tell the difference because they act exactly the same until it's too late

Attached: j.png (976x83, 76K)

>reading some 18-year-old idiot's diarrhea
>on leddit
You have to go back

Was the inner thigh touched or what?

You asked for this roasties now reap what you have sown.

Attached: 1456880482127.jpg (433x419, 97K)

Of course there is. You've effectively cherry-picked one person who's confused when that whole thread is guaranteed full of people explaining that the guy was taking it slow or didn't feel the time was right even if he wanted to have casual intimacy.

Attached: 1510421675002.gif (500x281, 1.66M)

Lazy bait.

Attached: d4a11d88b6657d19dec16c5211fc4ec9.jpg (160x213, 6K)

Me or OP? I was being serious. People get too caught up in singular posts sometimes. Yeah, they're disheartening, but they don't reflect everyone.

>I'd kill to have a friend that was a girl. Why do people complain about this the friendzone sounds cool. I'd like to have a chick on the side i just hangout with but i never got the chance so far.

Are you homosexual, or perchance suffering from a learning disorder?

Attached: 1467708781062.jpg (666x666, 148K)

According to this board traps are not gay and sucking off a guy is not gay but being friends with a girl is gay.

Why would you assume the entirety of OP's argument is based on that one image?

An appeal to statistical anomalies on your part seems to be more "cherry picking" to me.

>the guy was taking it slow or didn't feel the time was right even if he wanted to have casual intimacy.

Or he knows that the chick is matching up and texting his buddies too so he isn't going to go all in on a possible slut.

Dude didn’t like her like that

That's all he's provided us with, the issue of men and women not understanding what the other wants and failing to communicate. The rape culture meme isn't helping, but the core problem is one of understanding. Man people are at least able to pull back from a situation and realize that the other person has a different perspective. Mist people observing from the outside can do the same.

If you're 'just friends' with a girl and you're straight, you're a beta orbiter. It's as simple as that. A normal-functioning man won't get stimulating conversation or social interaction from spending time with women, no matter how much kikes and feminists would have you believe that human biology is a social construct.

You seem shallow as fuck

The issue isn't "communication", the issue is a state-funded group of men with guns (and legal authorization to use them) will imprison you for years if the girl decides it was rape, and the last 12 years have seen unprecedented amounts of sluts deciding it was rape because they both had 3 beers. A relationship without abuse is between a man and a woman. The government got involved and now it's fucked.

Attached: whoreface.jpg (2800x2200, 952K)

>I'd kill to have a friend that was a girl. Why do people complain about this the friendzone sounds cool

In my experience, the "friendzone" doesn't actually exist. When girls say they want to be friends with me, it's just their "polite" way of rejecting and cutting ties. That or they say you're "like a friend" which means they'll count on you to do something for them at some point in the future, but otherwise don't remember you exist.

I'm a fucked up loser though, so what do I know about anything?

>Fucking after the 1st date
Say it after me
R O A S T I E

Attached: 1514262614017.png (307x363, 125K)

You're not attracted to all women. It's pretty stupid to assume all women are women you're attracted to especially with 1/3 of the women in the US being obese.

You can get stimulating conversation and social interaction from outcast or introvert women.

>but if he turns me down I feel like things would get awkward

>You're not attracted to all women.
I never stated otherwise.

>You can get stimulating conversation and social interaction from outcast or introvert women.
You can get stimulating conversation and social interaction from children once in a while, too. Some are very mature for their age. But when you have actual, normal male friends, there's no point whatsoever in having friends of the opposite sex. Unless you're a woman, in which case sure, the exchange benefits you.

Why has noone pointed out the disgusting fact that this bitch continued to tinder after going out with the first guy, matched with one of his friends that she started talking to, than had the fucking audacity to talk about the other guy with his friend? In what fucking world is this acceptable?

I hate it so much. Friends you never call or spend time with??? that's not friends. that's just a woman who lies.

Leading chicks on to think you are going to have sex with them/are romantically interest, and then leaving them high and dry, is the most fun I've ever had.

>is friendzoning real
Yes user, women keep betas around for validation, money, security, emotional support, and whatever else they need/want that Chad won't give them.

>the state of women
It's fine, dude dodged a bullet. She'll go fuck tyrone at the club and user will go find a woman who doesn't put out the first time she meets someone.

Lol I did this once, but don't think it was autism. Went to to a tinder match's house night, she and I were alone and watched Futurama together. She kept yammering on about how her family badgers her to have kids and it legit scared me. Kept thinking she would do something psycho and poke holes in the condom or something. Just talked to her like a goofball and left, the look of disappointment on her face I'll nevar 4get

Attached: 1519875748814.jpg (720x669, 68K)

>I text with his buddy, and they know I play around with both of them

Attached: 15713fe1c562943fbcbe5977d187c02b1cb99c48fe164d9eaac04d49fd010735.jpg (800x540, 85K)

also
>we match on tinder, so.....

WTF how stupid is that skank, you match at a (manipulated) application, so therefor you should be together, she uses this as an argument, she fucking uses a computer program as an argument for getting with a guy

>mentioning children before sex

what a dumb bitch

>making fun of roasties for fucking on the first encounter
Isn't that basically what Tinder is all about though? Like women say it's just for "dating" or "meeting people", but the reality is you immediately fuck anybody you find attractive enough and "date" whoever you don't right?

Yeah. It makes me wish I'd never bothered trying to become a normie/Chad in the first place. It was easier to just be a recluse.

I bet it's really satisfying to be on that end of the exchange. The opposite has happened to me so many times that it's caused me permanent psychological damage.

none. I would have ditched her over this, she's what we call a tinder whore here.

You just avoid them, they order guys home like fucking takeout. Basically a whore you don't need to pay for. What guys actually here do here, if you are into a woman for anything other than a one night stand, you go check tinder. If she's there you just let her fuck off and look for something else.

You don't understand the younger generation at all my friend

>she fucking uses a computer program as an argument for getting with a guy

Is the computer program the argument? Even if Tinder is manipulated as you say, she still found him attractive enough to swipe right on and chat with right?

Do you have more Zucks?

Attached: mods are kikes.png (712x802, 301K)

Tinder is for degenerates, for the most part.
So 'yes'.

>We matched on tinder and all, so...
Probably not to them (other than getting to know them ofc), I just find the reasoning weird

>I like him and we matched on tinder, so..
I might read a bit much into maybe. I fucking hate that shit app lol, makes them into whores.

> I fucking hate that shit app lol, makes them into whores.

I hate to be "that guy", but I'm of the opinion that all women are whores. Tinder just enables them to maximize their whorishness by providing them access to a greater amount of cock.

Men can't be friends with women. That's a fact.

Nah, that shit's still disgusting.

Not everyone has herpes and other STD's as items on their precollege bucketlist

>Isn't that basically what Tinder is all about though?
Yes. Tinder is about doing the shit that user is making fun of. This doesn't invalidate the statements.

>This doesn't invalidate the statements.

Yeah, but it seems kinda redundant. It's like making fun of the chicks at abortion clinics. We already know they're skanks. It's not new or insightful to point that out.

"friendzoning" does exist, but only because men are either stupid or inexperienced. most men will not keep a woman around as purely a friend unless there is some mutual benefit (fwb). it's always possible the older you get - sexual attraction lessens with age - but most of us are still young and this doesn't apply.

don't bother being friends with a girl. it isn't worth it most of the time.

I've friendzoned a few women because I enjoyed their company but didn't find them physically attractive.

>don't bother being friends with a girl. it isn't worth it most of the time.
This is the best advice anyone can give. Ive been pretty successful with women but was thrown in orbit for a full year in highschool. I am 25 now, and am only friends with women I have sex with. One of them tried to power play me with sex a few months ago and I dropped her. She all the sudden was all over me texting me daily. This was after her telling me she didnt see us dating. So I cut things off and she got really butthurt. They say things like "you only wanted me for sex" to try to make you feel bad, and it works on tons of people.

This was sad to read. having friends who are girls is pointless.

/r9k/ the autism the post

>trusting tinder in the first place
literally like craigslist