Do you love India? What should we do to make you love India

Do you love India? What should we do to make you love India.
Hard mode: originality

Attached: 1520408509456377.png (2000x1494, 417K)

Disappear.

Make a national food that doesn't look like someone already ate it

Indian food is fucking delicious. Not worth going to India for but don't knock it til you try it.

No, fuck off and mind your own business.

>He think Australia isn't flooded with literally a million Indians

You think we hate them out of ignorance? We hate them because we know them well. We gave them benefit of doubt and every day is the same bad smells, nepotism, and rudeness towards locals.

I guess I haven't experienced them in such a high concentration. There's just a handful of them around here and they mostly just open up restaurants and convenience stores.

Ironic since it is happening to white people and still no one likes you, even yourselves.

Yes but do you ever see them at a home bbq? out in a group with their white friends? Do they invite you over for a beer?

Sometimes when I get especially annoyed I tell them that there's a reason God paints them brown. Because they are no different to other brown races, chasing gold across foreign lands.

Patels and Gujjus are the worst lot, then there are the tamils, my god are they fucking horrendous, but good ones exist mr roo rammer, you are just a pissy little shit about meeting one and not liking them, its almost like you are a chink with your generalization.

I love pale Indians. The rest are garbage mestizos

Whites deserve it for being such sissy faggots. How the fuck is it irony to hate Indians and gingo? You can disappear too bitch.

half of thats not india you faggot. fuck ypou cant even make it to the end of the east side of the asian continent without getting beat up. burma raped you. let that sink in. a bunch of strung out heroin junkies beat you up when you tried to invade

and pakistan seems to be able to fend you off with little effort. its like the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. you got more than a bil people and cant win a by the numbers fight. its a miracle you could even partially ethnically cleanse sri lanka a country with no real military

camwhores. not enough desi camwhores. too many colombians.

Attached: 1494493144250.jpg (1080x720, 181K)

>Do you love India?
Not really. It's okay, nothing too against it. Lived there for a few years. The food was good though.

Have less kids

Eugenics

dont shit in streets

Yeah, right mate, shove it and love it like the fag you are cunt

Attached: altworld.jpg (1600x1141, 303K)

OP explain the map

Agreed

How about us???

Could start by killing all the men and ugly old bitches.

1. stop eating curry
2. stop being brown
3. stop breeding
4. stop marrying your first cousin
5. stop being dirty
6. stop being Indian

The relevant part of the world

fpbb but seriously Stop shitting in the streets, bathe daily, use deodorant, divest from telemarketing / scamming, speak better english if you do tech support, and stop harassing women in such a retarded way, and stop breeding like rats.

If you did this everyone would love you.

Attached: 1438068319726 (1).jpg (592x448, 18K)

why do you include afghanistan into south asia?

>What should we do to make you love India.
Mass genocide of its population

this

Attached: 1497688176490.png (1575x1930, 2.78M)

>caring about others

Akhand Bharat

What most people say quit shitting on the streets, stop arranging forced marriages and encourage with less dark ass people and relatives so your babies wont come out dark and ugly

If I was the supreme ruler of India here is what I would do:
1. Make Hindi the official language, force everyone to speak it.
2. Create a single unified ethnic group from the Indo Aryan speaking peoples
3. Improve infrastructure
4. Introduce cheap production the way China did

We don't wanna be China

Poo poo

You must reduce chaos somehow.

As an american poo in loo, I can try to explain why some indians don't do those things: it's because culturally, you and I are pretty dissimilar. Almost all Indians get used to the culture of the people who were there originally and don't expect them to change for us, but that doesn't mean that we will throw away our culture just because we changed locations. It's just like I would not expect you to throw away your culture if you moved somewhere else. It's the concept of dharma (duty); just as you have a duty to continue your family line and preserve your culture, so do we.
As for why we don't host bbqs or drink beer, many middle class Indians are brahmins, so drinking alcohol and eating meat is strictly against our religion.

fpbp

this

start genociding eachother already. go attack china/pakistan. get rid of you flilthy locusts. the planet cant wait much longer until we had enough and start genociding you

>there are good indians out there I promise!!!

exception that proves the rule.

>drinking alcohol and eating meat is strictly against our religion.

well that's blasphemy in my country so please don't come here.

i'd sacrifice 1000% of india to vishnu for one good poo

yes especially their women, they have the most addictive/hypnotic feet,especially when in sheer pantyhose

Attached: 4desipantyhosegirls.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Attached: 23824635_120954382015916_2502084583273529344_n.jpg (1080x1210, 130K)

damn poojeeta faces are soooo fuckin punchable. even more so than poojeets.
their face is like a punch magnet or something, cant help resist pummeling those inviting mugs.

i swear i can smell them from here. just opened the damn window.

mean

Attached: Pepsiadmodel.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)

Unironically, this

Also the most dishonest people along with Vietnamese.

t. Pal is a cop

and yet you bendover and let them flood and rape you instead of hunting them down for sport.

your generous govt is importing free game for you to hunt and all you do is bitch. wtf?

Conquer China, won't make me love you but will respect your pan-national country.
I would love India if it conquered the arabs and killed islam.

Attached: 1519445530555.jpg (511x288, 53K)

Eee I just invested in Saurashstra Freight Private Ltd., Privi Organics, and FIH Mauritius Investments Ltd. and I will be buying Flipkart once that is available. Superpower 2020!

take out the religion of Islam, you have the numbers

Attached: 1508478350962.png (750x1000, 909K)

Poo in the god damned loo

You need to love yourselves first pajeet. Nobody hates Indians more than other Indians. Also, use fucking deodorant.

Love Buddhist, Sikh, and Hindi Indians. Some of the greatest secrets in the universe can be found in ancient Indian culture.

>well that's blasphemy in my country
Lol, and even if it was, us not eating meat doesn't affect you at all.

>Do you love India?
No

Get Clone High renewed for a second season.

Attached: 1519402463661.jpg (443x332, 14K)

...and release the goddamn sequel to Enthiran already.

Attached: 1506038934324.png (465x493, 362K)

>t. retard

buddha was a blue eyed shakya (saka/scythian)
poos converted to hinduism (a religion of ancient persians)

Don't like india.
Only Goa.

>Do you love India?
No

Stay in India

I don’t love India, but I don’t hate you guys, there’s just too many of you guys coming to the west, same as China really.

Just cause I'm hindu, it don't make me a dindu.

>"it's my culture just ignore me"

*puke*

Take the poo to the loo.

Attached: 1500848319151.jpg (1600x1200, 334K)

goa city is a christcuck shithole, you can have them an settle somewhere in siberia.

>bathe daily
That's unhealthy, enjoy ruining your skin

A good start would bee poo in loo.

A more serious answer is stop acting like assholes. You guys are basically Jews without any sense of self awareness.

Nice try Satan.

wow, that really convinced me to start eating meat and drink alcohol.
If you're okay with converting everyone who differs from you culturally, then you should be perfectly okay with Islam's credo of convert or die. So while you may be against them moving into your country, once they're there, you really can't fault them for wanting to convert the entire country to Islam.

>union of africa republic

greater hindu culture in the late classical age

WE

WUZ TOILETS

he was a faggot, he would ask for dick pics.

Stop blocking our roads. lmao

nuke pakistan

stop trying to scam me with Microsoft support, i use linux

memes aside, i don't have strong feelings against Indians. maybe there is rapey and shit streeting problems in the country, but i don't have personal bad experiences with them.

Poo on it

Reenact the aryan invasion and make India a white nation again

Don't expect them to nuke when they barely know where to dook.

Start a war? I don't think the country that started the non-alignment movement and has a No First Use of a nuclear weapon is going to be an aggressor

*insert joke about tech support scammers*

>implying the average "nuke Pakistan/China/yourselves" shitposter knows history
Wew lad

>still no one likes you
Would you have moved to Australia if it were full of your kind / abbos only?
Nope, because it would be a useless shithole

Pajeet, is the pic related a Indian diarrhea/skit map?

well you're women are hot, give me a couple of your finest and i won't hate you

Kill yourself by diarré attack

The food is good. Oh wait thats Pakistan.

heh if you say so

Attached: 1520840637111.png (676x639, 226K)

Indians girls are total qts. Hook me up with one that bathes on the regular and i'll give you a good review on tripadvisor

DELET DIS MAP NOW
Destroyed lol

Its the other way around, the shri wankers ethnically cleansed the indians out and india did nothing about it

My god who the fuck made this post? Go back to Fatwa book and tag your friends in shitty RVCJ memes or any one of those countless "Sarcasm" pages
Its not enough that literally every one makes fun of us here that you have go ahead and make this gay thread..
Out and don't come back.

*have to

Nice kush you smoking there, nigger

Attached: 1501386365119.png (594x476, 136K)