How much whiter would America be without these states?

Statistic fags get in here!

Attached: Schermata-2017-09-09-alle-16.09.25.png (1316x1210, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hawaii
now of that 77.9% non-white population how many of them are pacific islanders? Probably the majority which isn't that big of a deal

no, but Texas and California are on this list. It's obvious why they are.

So without these stats, America becomes le 65%

if we got rid of new england, new york, and new jersey, the jew capitals of america, we would probably go back to lynching the niggers and driving the mexicans out

>tfw California

Attached: sweatyPepe.jpg (231x218, 7K)

maybe

fuck off faggot i will kill you

Are you le 37.7% user?

Texanon here. We need the wall so bad. They just keep coming.

Attached: 31b429b428688a5077db18cc334827defc3782738bb6d1eb08fca2551862a326.gif (647x363, 650K)

This seems like a comfy thread filled with actual Sup Forumsacks
can someone tell me why were being raided right now? there's like 10 threads with over 60 posts, and they're all the pretty generic "why is pol so dumb/black men rule/you're jealous of jews" type shit

Don't know user, but i noticed it too. I have seen femanon here convince me why and leftist here convince me why threads spammed. Of course I also noticed the ones you mentioned as well.

I don't think getting rid of any one state will do anything, we need a civil war.

We should just give Texas back to Mexico at this point.

I am waiting for the day I get to remove beaner.

1% whiter at most

california*

I did the math user, it would be le 65% instead of 56%. If we only included the northwest and mid west it would be 85%

Seriously with the number of spics in both those states, what's the difference?

We need to pray to kek that a massive hurricane creates a new river that separates mexico and America. We can use it as a mote we should fill it with sharks and piranhas. the spics will have to get through that first before the wall.

soon el goblinos will come for you white boi

find me a source please

There's literally a source at the bottom of the picture you fucking inbred slav

>the capital is most none white

kek

vnm i found a better one

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

i lived in hawaii, its comfy af. living with asians or islanders aint bad. believe me, its niggers and spics that sucks.

Attached: 1491176224318.gif (420x420, 183K)