My fellow Melbourne cunts, it's time for ENRICHMENT again!

Teen robbed at knifepoint by gang in Melbourne

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/teen-robbed-and-bashed-by-gang/news-story/084c8ca4c8c822ed547cbafb62b68d84

A GROUP of youths who robbed two teenage boys in Melbourne’s southeast after brandishing a box cutter are being hunted by police. Frankston Embona detectives are investigating the armed robbery in Karingal on Saturday night.

The youths are described by police as of African appearance.

Investigators have been told two 14-year-old boys, both from Carrum Downs, were approached by the group in Ashleigh Avenue about 9.30pm.

One was armed with a box cutter and the youths grabbed a satchel containing a mobile phone from one of the boys, as well as his jumper. “He was then kicked and punched, sustaining minor injuries, and was taken to hospital for observation,” Victoria Police spokeswoman Leonie Johnson said. “The group also took a jumper and hat from the second boy, who was not assaulted, before fleeing in an unknown direction.”

No arrests have been made at this stage. Meanwhile police have arrested two men in Fitzroy following an alleged aggravated burglary and assault in Vere Street, Collingwood, at the weekend. Police have been told four men of African appearance bashed a man on a disability pension inside his home.

Attached: African_Appearance.jpg (615x409, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406892096344162324/407531008095813652/James_Mason_-_SIEGE_3rd_Edition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((youth)))

Attached: Youth.jpg (316x421, 27K)

notice how they never catch the fucks
and when they do they get out on bail within a week

Literally just watched this on the news. As well as another home invasion by 4 African youths in Melbournes northern suburbs.

Soy boys won't let us send them back to shit pit they came from. So I reckon it's time to reclaim the western suburbs first.

The police put in the hard work to Cath them and the soft progressive judges here feel sorry for the sob stories and let them out.

seems to me like the police are done putting the effort in
what about the criminal underground? this shit going on makes them look weak as fuck

Maybe if your rayciss institutions didn't keep denying these otherwise upstanding young men opportunities do better themselves they would not need to resort to violence in order to feed themselves.

Attached: zulu_warrior_fights_the_great_zimmerman.gif (360x240, 1.69M)

Read siege faggot, the collapse of the system is imminent.

Attached: natsuki_good_literature_siege.png (640x637, 282K)

Organised crime especially bilkies have high ups in their p9cket and have well and truly infiltrated the cfmeu and construction industry and have members in the police and criminal law profession. There needs to be a massive purge and clean up.

Those machetes are as dull as my flaccid penis. Learn how to use a straight file you dumb animals.

Attached: sharp machete.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

Is there an online version?

Kek, you fags attack New Zealand for Chinks but atleast we don't have wild niggers.

its all about the rust mate
rust causes infection

>tetanus is an infection
kys

niggers are exotic, white women love that.

Lol @ the one with a fucking bat'leth

Attached: Batleth-Full.jpg (1600x1600, 89K)

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406892096344162324/407531008095813652/James_Mason_-_SIEGE_3rd_Edition.pdf

Attached: images (14).jpg (228x221, 7K)

Cheers lad

thanks, gonna chuck this on the e-reader.

Attached: derp.jpg (494x536, 79K)

They need go to Vietnam
We will treat them well
This is Friday for us

Attached: 15292275530.jpg (700x438, 96K)

These are African youth in Melbourne and it's beautiful.

Attached: Africans_in_Melbourne.jpg (800x479, 57K)

BULL FUKKN SHIT

the police are scared of being racists.

>east of the CBD
you fags are getting what you wanted.

Why is it west melbourne never has any of these issues?
We have blacks, asians, wogs, aussies integrating fine here but the east is a complete disaster

Because these niggers who come here are direct monkey bloods who think they can run the show here, I say we chuck them in NT and let them fend for themselves mad max style

>Be south australian
>Africans bashed by methheads

Life is good

> be qlder
> have little to no african presence

Feels good man

qld+sa superstate when

Mate that isn't going to happen
For the same reason they're stirring shit in the east
Aussies dont have nuts nowadays to fight anybody, the ones that do are locked up

>there will be another Cronulla Riot! says nervous Australian man for the umpteenth time
Melbourne cucks will do nothing. Face it. Australia has become a nation of pussies.

Attached: lain03_1024.JPG_thumb.jpg (320x240, 13K)

You must be outside of Brisbane. Niggers have taken over at least two suburbs that I know of.

You DID willingly give up your guns.

Now you just have to settle with calling for the police while you are being chopped to pieces.

>You DID willingly give up your guns.
I was 7 years old. I didn't even notice anything was going on. This is on Gen X, not millennials.

Guns do nothing here you seppo moron.

What hurts is that we lost the spirit of Cronulla.

Wow, a robbery. What kind of soft pussies are you guys? Sounds like Australia needs some enrichment to teach you all how to be men and not weepy faggots.

Luckily this shit isn't happening in Sydney or there would be Cronulla riots 2.0

You have the highest density of Muslims in the Western Suburbs. If you think they aren't raping little White Aussie girls like they do in England, you are fooling yourself.

It's a good thing that this is considered bad enough to make national news

I find it suspicious to be honest. I don't trust mainstream media at all. There is an agenda here, or the nigger problem in Melbourne is WAY worse and they can't keep a lid on it.

Luckily I live in the south with shit loads of Aussies but there are afew lebos and chinks moving into my area. Chinks are alright and just go walking at really weird hours and the lebos are the nice ones that contribute to society. Glad I don't like in that cesspool known as western Sydney

I agree. Our news is 100% compromised. I only keep up with it to see what they are putting out in terms of what the brainwashing agenda is.

White lads rob people all the time and no big deal is made out of it.

This hysteria over African 'gangs' is so fucking stupid and manufactured. I bet it's Jews manufacturing this to hide the true source of our problems: the Asian menace. 300,000 Asians immigrate here every year, and they are already turning us into China.

We're going to lose our soul.

>African
Why can't they just call them arabs or middle easterners?

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

300,000 chinks. Source on this please

You got totally brainwashed.

Nigs commit 70 times more crimes than any other group in Australia.

Asians are smart enough to keep their criminal activity to their own communities.

6 Gorillian Chinks.

they're called 'NIGGERS'. A word that will get (You) thrown in jail, Nigel

>nogs being violent and going apeshit
>surprising?

Both get the rope user, both.

Glad it's not just the UK having the same problems.
Sad times though.

only coconuts who larp as niggers

Pozzbourne CBD
>Asians by day
>Africans by night

lol. Putting the Africans into the NT with it's nearly 40% aboriginal population would certainly ensure in some hilarity.

>Asians are smart enough to keep their criminal activity to their own communities.
This is actually quite smart. They know they are viewed as a collective by non-Asians.