This was just confirmed to be the next up-coming Death Battle after today's episode...

This was just confirmed to be the next up-coming Death Battle after today's episode, who do you think takes it Sup Forums? I'm familiar with Naruto's bullshit power ups but I dropped Bleach partway through the Fullbring arc so I don't know ho much stronger Ichigo got fighting the Quincy

Naruto bitchslapped a guy who cut the moon in half and was replicating Majora's Mask while the best feat in Bleach is that levitation feat by Ywatch. It's an uneven fight.

>so I don't know ho much stronger Ichigo got fighting the Quincy
Not much really.
He was able to achieve his peak power against Aizen but never got it back.

Bu-buh Yhwach has the powa to affect the whole yoooniverse

>Naruto bitchslapped a guy who cut the moon in half and was replicating Majora's Mask
I assume that's from The Last movie which I haven't seen but if so, fuck me.
>while the best feat in Bleach is that levitation feat by Ywatch
Context?

>shonenshit

Ichigo is much faster iirc.

Who cares, death battles make absolutely no sense anyway.

Naruto will probably win assuming their both at their peak, Death Battle works mostly on feats and who has more bullshit powers, Ichigo within the context of Bleach has some interesting feats but Naruto being Ninja Jesus means its not going to be much of a competition.

Ichigo not even at full power smacked away a black hole level attack, but who really knows, Kubo ended Bleach really fucking fast because of his health and mental issues so we never saw what Ichigo was fully capable of with his new swords I heard that thing about him not being able to go back to the world of the living was Bullshit tho, apparently they were gonna use him as the new soul king in case he failed to kill Ywach?

>Ichigo not even at full power smacked away a black hole level attack
Warping space and time doesn't necessarily mean it was a blackhole level geavity well.
Things like neutron stars can accomplish that feat too with a trillion or so Gs

Kill yourself.

i tink naurto is the strongest

Fuck off and kill yourself, cancerous newfag.

Naruto can move at lightspeed. Don't remember the chapter but it was during the fight vs the Raikage

By the end of the manga there's basically nothing Naruto can't do, which is why Naruto is retarded.

>that one time he shoved Sakura, whose entire purpose as a character and the crux of her usefulness had been built up as a healer, out of the way and proceeded to heal Kakashi to a degree she never possibly could
Fucking Kishi

You fuckers still watch these shit deathmatchups?
For what purpose?

Most here are underaged or manchildren

>Power source stacking goes-fast ghost samurai vs spirit kaiju wrangling ninja demi-god

I'm not sure Kubo knows either. Ichigo never really gave it 100% and the one time he came close he was up against conceptual bullshit.

I vaguely suspect that Ichigo at his best could minimum give Naruto a run for his money, but not even a death battle is enough to make him actually try.

Ichigo can't be hit by Naruto, since Ichigo is a spirit thingy mah jig. Although they won't use that because it would be a boring fight to animate.

Looks like Seththeprogrammar has another Screwattack shit battle to debunk.

Somerhing something chad and the telephone pole

Strawberry loses

Well since they disallow power scaling, and I doubt they're going to do correct math on the speed.

I'm prediction Naruto to win, but if we're taling TYBW Ichigo, who's way stronger than the guy who cut up a continent sized meteor, along with better speed feats but I'm not 100% on that one.
I'd say they're even if you go full autism research an calc mode, but given the rules for how they rate shit in Death battle, Naruto will probably win.

>e-celeb Deadliest Warrior
>fun

Go die in a fire, fag.

I though movie feats didn't count for rankings as movies are not cannon material. Naruto is the only show that includes its movie villains in character rankings.
Also, compared to Kaguya, Yhwach was so full of hax abilities as well as Ichigo not having backup, that you can't really argue based on Ichigos loss.

>Literally how I fucked your mom
>Not canon

Dangai Ichigo no-sold a black hole level space/time attack and was considered scrub tier by the final arc.

The Last is canon and the villain of that movie may be relevant in Boruto

>implying Death Battle cares about what is canon and what is not

They're the bottom of the barrel when it comes to "who would win" shows. Not nearly autistic enough.

What about being a good dad?

Ichigo jobbed to the final villain. We legit don't know how strong he was at the end because Kubo thought it'd be funnier to show his ultimate form getting snapped in half in a 4-page spread.

Naruto has tanked black holes with just 6 tails

Watching their bullshit attempt at rationalizing and justifying power levels is amusing in its own way, as is any such discussion on Sup Forums.

The actual fights are also sorta enjoyable to watch. When they use pixel art anyway. Their pixel artist is pretty good. The same cannot be said for the 3DCG fights.

The thing is that they're not even as good as Sup Forums at it. They constantly merge versions of the same character together (cough cough Link cough cough Amy) and use feats to decide literally every match up.

Cant ichigo absorb energy ? wouldnt that make most of naruto's ability's useless?

That's why it's amusing "in its own way". It's the same as when someone posts in a Sup Forums power level discussion and gets a laugh because they clearly have no clue what they're talking about.

I doubt even Swakage would co-sign this.

Does this mean they're The Room of power level discussions?

Grimmjow in his first appearance would solo the entire Nardoverse until Madara showed up so I'm giving it to Ichigo with a rape, stomp, and bloody murder.

These fucks and Watchmojo are utterly retarded so Nardo wins I guess.

Sup Forums - Youtube & E-Celebs

Yeah, that's one way to put it.

He beat Juha Bach though. Cool it with the speedreading.

Naruto surpassed Ichigo in every way that mattered when he befriended Evil-Kurama and gained the new 9 Tails Mode

Ichigo

His kid technically beat Bach

>He beat Juha Bach
After Aizen distracted him long enough for Uryu to shoot him with a de-powering arrow that let Ichigo cut him with his basic level 2 sword. Which wasn't even enough to properly finish him off; Ichigo's son did with his OP Breeding a decade later.

You cool it with your speedreading.

Naruto is literally a god that can move at the speed of light now while Ichigo can slash really hard with his sword.

Pretty sure Naruto will win, but as always with death battles, it's a coin flip.

That Naruto movie was absolute bullshit thanks to god i dint go to the cine to watch it because i had the chance

Not to mention Naruto has more than one technique while Ichigo only has Getsuga Tenshou.

oh god I can see it now

>During his fight with the Raikage, Naruto moved 30 feet in 0.000000001 seconds
>This means that Naruto is capable of moving at speeds of over 20,times light speed
>man that's fast! i sure feel bad for his wife!
>....Anyway

Great thread for 12 years olds, just like yourself.

>mental issues
?

>"Ichigo's Mugetsu attack blew up an entire mountain range. The exact number of kiltons of TNT needed for such a feet totals for over 10000 Megatons!"
>"For comparison, here's the biggest nuclear bomb ever set off by mankind, the Tsar Bomba, at a measly FIFTY megatons"

>Naruto tries the 1K barrage
>Ichigo slices them all like when he first went Bankai against Byakuya
>Decaps Naruto
>KO

But the thing here is that Naruto is a living human being. Normally people like him can't even perceive spiritual beings like Ichigo. And even if they can perceive him, the reiatsu of a spiritual being alone (let alone a transcendent one like Ichigo) should crush Naruto alive. Not to mention Dangai Ichigo can casually destroy entire mountain ranges with a casual slash. Then there's Mugetsu which took down a godlike Aizen (comparable to Kaguya) in one shot. It's a far more even fight than you might think.

>You're tellin me this guy is swinging around a sword that's stronger than NUKES?
>Not only that, but consider Ichigo's duribility
>In his final fight with the deadly and calculating Aizen, Ichigo was attacked by Hado #90 Black Coffin, which is basically a black hole
>So he died right?
>Nope. Not only did he tank the attack, he cancelled it out with nothing more than a hand swipe
>Holy shit, he must be great at Tindr!

I'm actually loving this

I think most people are underestimating Ichigo

nah his kid is bach now

Doesn't Naruto have those unbreakable balls that destroy everything they touch?
Seems like a very unfair fight.

>Naruto Uzumaki has a very vast number of abilities! Including his ability to seemingly heal any fatal injury, short of death, by using his Six Paths Sage Chakra.
>WOAH, did he just heal an eyeball just by putting his hand over that dude's eye? No wonder the ladies are all over him with magic fingers like THOSE

>implying you need more than 1 technique when you have a god killing attack

I don't think Naruto got to keep Six Paths Mode, did he?

>Kubo thought it'd be funnier to show his ultimate form getting snapped in half in a 4-page spread.
and he was right

Sasuke got to keep the Rinnegan, why wouldn't he?

there's no way they'll let him use his God Mode right?

he is a good dad.
his son is just stupidly entitled.

>Normally people like him can't even perceive spiritual beings like Ichigo.
He sensed Madaras astral clones just fine.

>Tfw he was always the real hero of Bleach
I have zero complaints about the ending

Sage Naruto could hit Madara's stand. He should be able to hit Ichigo.

>Dangai Ichigo no-sold a black hole level space/time attack and was considered scrub tier by the final arc
nah dangai > EoS Ichigo

>has access to infinite clones to use for work
>still sends clones for birthdays

naruto is a shit dad

Kubo's body was hurting and he was pretty much done with bleach but he stuck with it because of a fan letter that encouraged him to end the story how he wanted to. We found that out around the time the last novel came out

Actually Yhwach stated that by when he went HoS mode that he had regained the power he used against Aizen.

his attack never successfully kilked Yhwach for good.
First time he revived and the second time it was revealed he's basically in a comatose state for now.

Naruto hit light speed 2 powerups before his endgame

Has Ichigo gone light speed? Ever?

>newfag doesn't even have the original picture

get your YouTube eCeleb fanwanking bullshit out of Sup Forums and take every normie adolescent who is actually discussing this YouTube garbage with you.

>Has Ichigo gone light speed? Ever?
I don't think Naruto has either.
Best feat we can compare to is him being faster than Lightning, but that's still really slow compared to light.

Aizen being the one to really save the day was the best part of the whole mess.

>Death Battle isn't even as good as Sup Forums at making Death Battle

those narita novels?

yeah those. they had some pretty interesting details about post series stuff. Shame they're over

I don't know about offensive power, but it seems to me that Ichigo has far stronger defenses. Naruto needs to actually dodge things because he still has weak human flesh, whereas Ichigo can tank pretty strong attacks with his Reiatsu-enhanced skin, especially if he uses Blut.

yeah, lightning is at most 33% light speed (thank you google), which is still stupid fast, but I don't think the speed gap is as big as I thought

Did Ichigo lose all his Visored powers after the time-skip? He never used the mask again, even if he did use a Hollow-like transformation against Yhwach.

When part 3? Don't even care if Superman's actually stronger or not. The butthurt from three straight wins would just be hilarious as fuck to see

I think he "transcended" the form into his horn thing he busted out in the final fight

So was Aizen's whole plan to make someone who was part everything, then do it to himself with the Hogyoku?

Not sure when or even if he plans to fight Superman again, but, this leaked list here for Death Battle fights has been pretty damn accurate since it was released in March.

>Goku vs Saitama
The fucking salt mine this will create

I was gonna say that KCM Naruto has stronger defenses, but then I remembered how he was "accidentally" stabbed in the Sarada Gaiden.

>since his last fight in DB, Super makes SSG become Universe-breaker level
>SSB is confirmed stronger than that
>Combines Kaioken x 20 with Super Saiyan Blue
>Obtains Ultra Instinct, which is vastly, vastly stronger than a Spirit Bomb that was STRONGER than his SSBKKx20 that was also backed by his SSBKKx20
>Hinted that the UI mode we saw was incomplete and likely will only be perfected / become even stronger before the ToP is over

>Still gets killed by One Meme Man
I'm fucking hard just thinking about the pedro rage

Season finale should be Star Fox vs Rogue Squadron
Dogfight>Shonen shit

Can't argue with that

Where are the mods?

Underaged cancer like OP actually shill their youtube crap on Sup Forums.

This is why Narutards should be permabanned.

You're forgetting that ScrewAttack gets their information from wiki pages.

Narita have finished his work with bleach?

There is realistically no way we would ever have a conclusive result as to who would win the fight for two main reasons.

One is that we cannot establish whether Chakra = Spirit energy. Ichigo fights in spirit form while Naruto fights in a human state. As such, no one really knows if Naruto would even be able to interact with Ichigo, much less see him in the first place. If chakra and spirit energy were the same or if we assume that Naruto can see Ichigo, then there's room for further debate. Or at least there was.

Even if the above statement is true, we don't even know the full extent of Ichigo's powers by the end of the series. The first question to ask is: do we battle them out on their current state or at their prime? After you ask that question, you then ask: what is Ichigo's prime? Is it FGT or his form before Yhwach sliced off his Bankai? Or you can also ask: what is Ichigo's current state now?

There's so many missing information. I heard that Ichigo does regain his full powers after the end of the series, but even then we don't know the full extent of it. We don't know what his Bankai can really do (though if previous releases has any indication, it's probably 70 to 80% the same), and if that even is his most powerful form.

Naruto doesn't have this problem because we know (or at least have a pretty good idea thanks to the Boruto movie) the extent of Naruto's power in his current relevant state. But Ichigo really is the problem here, in my opinion.

My personal two cents are: if Naruto can't interact with Ichigo (i.e spirit energy != chakra), Ichigo is hands down the winner. However, even if he can, Ichigo's spirit energy is at a point where most humans would probably cower under the pressure of just being there (ala Aizen), so I would say it might be Ichigo's win as well. Ichigo also has speed advantage (Shunpo is as fast as Minato's Flying Thunder God), while Naruto has variety and endurance advantage.