Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0aapgdOA8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Narberal best suited for main waifu

Gorilla and Loli BTFO

Drink it all.

Lups is better

she is n

Liquid calcium taken straight from Ainz-sama?!

L-Lewd but drink it

NABEST GIRL

I never thought Nabe dressed in white will excite me so much

this is a good edit

She is best girl.

It means a lot coming from the best tsundere meido

Would Ainz even fuck a retard if he could?

Ainz's methods are beyond our comprehension

Come to bed

Whats does it matter?
It is not like Ainz can bone her.

Reminder that Nabe has high Int but low Wis so she's an autistic genius not a retard.

>slut with literal glory holes for eyes
Of course you'd drink it, I bet you'd eat calcium's enriched shit too.

>fucking retard on a hamster's back
Jesus fucking Christ Ainz, how low could one skeleton fall?

Nani?

this is omega?

No, that is the avatar character a based chinese artist made to express her love for Narberal

>fucking the retard
>not moving the retard aside and giving Hamsuke the children she wishes for

WHY MUST NABE BE SO FUCKING HOT EVEN THOUGH SHE'S A RETARD

Pretty sure that generic japanese girl. Where her ribbon?

>generic japanese girl

Narberal is the prettiest maid. Lupus is close second. Entoma has the best design. Solution wasn't bad but that one face she makes before she eats that dude is the only thing I can see when I look at her now. CZ would be greatly improved if she didn't have camo patterns on her. The rest are just all around unremarkable.

>cz
>no camo pattern
Why? For what reason?

It's trashy.

>implying it goes with her color palette at all

Do you even Solid ?

I want to see more automatons. Ones that actually look like robots. I guess there's no chance the New World has them unless a Player crossed over.

>Ainz reaches NW's America
>automaton player spreading gun culture

>/k/ robot
I like it

It would probably suck being a robot in a real medieval world after coming from a video game. Nobody would know how to repair your injuries very well, and routine maintenance would be neglected until you inevitably broke down. And you aren't likely to have a soul, either, so that's it for you, unless Players' human souls persist once their new fantasy bodies are gone.

I guess mantenience would be an automatic thing thanks to nanomachines or maybe automatic regeneration .
As for soul, Ainz is a fucking skeleton with no brain and he can still feel emotions and everything (tough to a lesser extent). I'd say it is the same for machines.

>Ainz has a perfectly functional sense of smell despite having no organs whatsoever
>but he's not allowed to taste things and eat
Suffering

This isn't who you think it is, OP.

I want to know more about the insect races. Cocytus, Touch Me, Entoma, and the Duke of Terror are all completely different styles of bug person.

>Retardfag
Fuck off with your shit taste. Only Solution deserve the bone.

Solution a traitor and kidnapping bitch.
She hid Ainz's precious Miyoshi-kun.

S-she had a good reason, user! She just wanted to be loved and useful.

>lv 100 machine player transported to NW
>area is cleared after confirming no big threats
>factories build to pump out lv1-100 robots of all kinds, separate ones for gear, items
>huge warplanes, warships and space weapons positioned all around
>normal and magic nukes of all elements being tested
>heavy pollution and rivers of radiation everywhere so no living being can enter the place normally
>undead are mechanized and grouped up to summon more undead to mechanize
>squads of 500K robots with nukes are airdropped constantly on the surrounding countries to expand the machina kingdom

>mechanized undead
I need to find a campaign to play this character in. A shame the drawfriend who illustrated him for me disappeared before I could ask for their website.

Narberal doesn't need anyone. All she needs is to serve Ainz.

>lv 100 machine player transported to NW
>Theocracy mind controlls him
>
>
>the end

sounds like supreme commander

Why the lilies though?

That's not a retard, that's a panzer cake

how useless she's gonna be?

Panzer milf, you dumb

Fuck, why the fuck I keep thinking that Shiho-chan is a cake

I'm aroused and intrigued

>be Momonga
>be a Skeleton Mage
>use a Book of the Dead
>become an Elder Lich
>spontaeously grow flesh
>advance to Overlord
>flesh is gone again
>look the same as before
>be as powerful as ever

Blame those pics, or you are confusing her with Ami

>Albedo spends all her exp [Wish]ing for Ainz to be able to have children
>Ainz becomes a giant Djungarian Hamster (with a huge chin)
What's Albedo's next move?

I liked the name "Heteromorphic Zoo" for the guild better than a gibberish anagram of the original clan name. It sounds like an electronic music band.

>Even her pantsu have the Iron Cross.

>AND NOW
>TAKING THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS WHO HEAR THEM
>DAZZLING ALL WITH BRILLIANT PATH THEY LEAVE BEHIND
>WELCOME THE BAND ON THE WORLD WIDE TOUR
>HETEROOOOO-
>-MORPHIC
>ZOOOOOOOOOOO-AAAAAAARGH!
>Ulbert bursts fort from announcers body

But Momonga would have changed his name to Heteromorphic Zoo

She knits more clothes and births a litter of little Ainz hamsters.

She'll become Neia's new mentor, despite Neia outranking her in the SK's paladin order

Can we talk about Neia and the different ways her story can end?

From what I've read of Overlord, Maruyama only introduces young human girls when he wants them to suffer and, more frequently, die. Ninya, Tsuare, and Arche are the most notable examples, while Enri is the sole exception and that's only because Ainz decided to save her that one time. The others all suffered after meeting Ainz, especially after Maruyama decided to develop them as characters and create sympathy for them in the readers. Arche and Ninya, however, were clearly meant to die from the start and that wasn't much of a surprise. A good deal of that was due to the way Ainz's actions were explained during their novels, and especially their interactions with Ainz, however slight.

Now, Neia's role in this particularly story arc is a little more ambiguous. Ainz's viewpoint was deliberately hidden for most of the novel. We saw how Neia came to worship him in contrast to the other citizens of the Holy Kingdom, and while we knew it was a skewed viewpoint based off what we knew of Ainz, we also knew as readers that Ainz has noble goals. It's a Shyamalan-esque twist that Ainz doesn't understand Neia at all and her eyes made him think she hated him, which seems strange considering how she's acted around him and how she defends him.

Ainz had two choices: sacrifice Neia or not. He chose to sacrifice her because he didn't think she would be useful to him. Ainz has let other innocents die for his schemes, and so far everything has gone well for him. But, is Maruyama the sort of writer to let that continue?

There is a literary theory that says
>When a writer understands redemption, they are on the border of true greatness.
Great literature often has themes of redeeming or offering redemption to the main character and their earning of it, granting it, or foreswearing it. Like in The Godfather, where Michael has the best chance in the family to leave the Mafia behind him, and instead chooses to embrace it as The Godfather.

Is Ainz a character who needs to be redeemed? If so, Neia, young woman whose future was so wholly dominated by Ainz makes the best vehicle to demonstrate Ainz's fall or forgiveness. If Ainz is intended to continue down his dark path, the odds increase that Neia will die a bloody and humiliating death, like being captured by Demiurge after the battle and filleted to make a bow for Ainz in the epilogue. In a case like that, Ainz would probably feel some guilt, and disgust, but praise Demiurge and continue with the plan to vassalize the Holy Kingdom and the Beastmen. However, a seed of resentment will be planted in the hearts of major secondary characters that survive, which will eventually align with other characters like Jircniv to create a future climactic battle down the line.

If she is intended to provide a redemptive death, the possibility increases that her death will be relatively straightforward but still humiliating, in keeping with her newfound devotion to the ideal of Strength. In that scenario, we could expect something like CZ to show up as one of the Demon Maids and snipe her from afar after she convincingly demonstrates the power of the Shooting Star. Ainz might come to realize his mistake but be unable to prevent her loss, and it might cause him to alter Demiurge's strategy and opt for one with fewer casualties. Considering the grimdark nature of Overlord's world for non-Nazarick characters, I think this is the most likely ending.

The least likely conclusion to Neia's arc is her surviving the battle through her wits and the sacrifices of others, and joining Nazarick as the second human servant of Ainz Ooal Gown. Not only would it go against Maruyama's tradition of using females as meatpuppets to demonstrate the harshness of the world and the power of Nazarick, it would also imply that other powerful human characters, like Jircniv and Blue Rose, could find a place by Ainz's side. However, the driving theme of Overlord is the loneliness of the throne. Ainz cannot have people around him who could fill the hole in his heart created by the Guardian's worship of him. It would "save" Ainz from his overall course and make it far less likely that he'd make mistakes in the future by acting too logically and Undead-like.

I do think we will see Neia actually shoot her bow, and that will be her sole contribution to Nazarick before her death. In doing so she will demonstrate the power of the Sorcerer King's armaments, confirm the effectiveness of Yggdrasil's magic and equipment in the hands of a non-Yggdrasil character, and give Ainz a reason to feel some loss at her death. However, after that she'll probably die a humiliating and painful death as befits a lowly human in the setting. She's just a squire who never trained her natural bow skills and has no talent with the sword; like Ninya and the rest of Black Sword, she's out of her depth and has no realization of it.

Story-wise, it'll be a far greater catharsis for readers if Neia dies. As the focus of an entire novel, if Neia doesn't die Volume 13 will make far less of an impact. It's a similar situation to what happened to the Lizardmen, only in this case there is no Guardian who would bother speaking up for her resurrection and no benefit to Ainz in doing so. Ainz can demonstrate his power far more effectively with the resurrection of the Holy Queen, assuming she wasn't turned into an armless/legless breeding sow in Demiurge's farm.

If, on the other hand, Neia is permitted to live then that will only create the impression in readers that she will continue to grow and develop in the story, and have a role to play in future novels. Now, it's possible she might end up like Tsuare; she exists in the background and nobody thinks she'll ever come up again. But she could also end up like any number of random humans that people think are Chekhov's Guns waiting to fire, and Maruyama would have to figure out what to do with a character whose story and growth would overlap with Climb, Albedo, and Hamsuke. There's not much benefit even to the author in letting Neia live, much less Ainz.

What argument do readers have for Neia to live? It seems entirely clear to me that her only purpose in this story is to be feed and fertilizer for Ainz's human soul.

nice thesis
you deserve an F. for respect

When ?

A chin like that is a killing design.

>Ainz chides Albedo's bed for Hamsuke's
>Prefers his and Hamsuke's kids because "half demon hamsters are TOO evil (edgy)"
Would she take it hard?

>Narberal will never look at you like you with disgust
>Will never verbally humilliate you
>Will never step on you
Why evn breathe?

I'd say she will die but be revived as an undead with her memory intact and not like the liches and DK where all the person's self is gone or she gets turned into an undead on the brink of death.
The most likely cause to change ainz's mind will be her protecting him or someone from nazarick from remedios.
Her father and orlando was a foreshadowing for that as well as the the mushroom lights making her look like an undead.

Tsundere? You mean sadist.

Holy undead?
>TFW Neia replaces Casca as Holy Queen Priestess cum Archer

>Cum Archer
That's what she makes me into

I wonder if he wrote that after reading the epilogue.

No prologue makes absolutely no sense.

>What argument do readers have for Neia to live?

Where would Pestonya and Nigredo fare in there?

“A cheer in celebration of my supreme power.”

I did. That's what clinched it for me.

If Calca was a boxer she'd be named Clubber Lang

You could say she is getting BONED

best girl is none of them because ainz itsnt a weirdo who dates kids :)

Nabe is for drunken rape not marrying

youtube.com/watch?v=A0aapgdOA8c

Why Shalltear suddenly attacking PDL's armor?

Bellybutton and breast lift.

They were supposed to fight and the armor heavily damaged.

Has anyone presented Ainz with a real challenge in the novels yet?

Outside of paranoia and stomach cramps, no. And hopefully it keeps that way.

Albedo would if he didn't brainwash her (she still does trouble him though), if Ainz had a dick would he have troubles controlling his libido and carnal appetites? Would that more or less challenging?

No, it's all about ainz being an op mc right now maybe in the sequel.

Challenge in what why?
>Fight with chair?
>Fight with lust drunk Albedo?
>Fight with his own intellect to appear smarter/as smart as Demiurge and Albedo.

Power wise only maybe wild magic poses any physical threat (WCI don't due to him having one of his own).

His own subordinates pose the only real challenge to him.