Ireland Refugee Claim

So pol, I'm going to take the leap and apply for asylum in Ireland, even if it gets rejected, I can appeal and at least find a job in that time and have my wife come over to work as well.

I've read up on Ireland refugee acceptance stats, it's terrible, they don't accept asylum applications at all, what's this shit about 2040?

Attached: Irie.png (318x159, 336)

If you can't even make a good life in your homeland, I don't think foreigners should accept you.

Attached: dutch mosquito.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Nah I'm fucking off, can't get work cause I'm white, tired of this shit.

Aussie bro, he's south African, and he's white.

You know what's going on over there, ya?

You should just escape to Finland. We can be friends and drink beer together

Attached: finnish bus stop.jpg (2592x1456, 708K)

>running away
Fag

Would be fucking awesome, problem is I need a shengen visa, can't provide proof of income, Ireland the only one left accepting visa-free travel.

can u please stay in south africa? we need whites to be more dispersed, and more populous in other countries

Up to you man. Careful for those pesky hate speech laws though.

I'm part abbo so YES I UNDERSTAND but I absolutely don't care. South Africans who come to my country are obnoxious. No better than the dutch, Africa didn't instil any new values in them at all.

Since they are genetically dutch I can only assume the absolute worst and they must not be allowed to set foot in my nation.

Oh go to hell and die you troll fuck. I say we get all the white South Africans over to Australia, regroup and arm ourselves with the lame bolt action rifles our government lets us have, then go over there and lay waste to the darkies.

Who is with me? One shot one kill, just like in The Deer Hunter

Come to Australia

>part abbo

liar. Abbo's are fauna, mating with them would be bestiality and dogs can't get pregnant.

All the insults and discouragement are from niggers, come to any of our countries and help rid us of the lesser thans.

You guys have to get together and write to Trump, it's your only hope (and a slim one at that). No one else will take you because you are evil white nazi colonizers.

Pack your bags an come on up here. In my eyes they should have a scheme for white SA farmers to be fast tracked entry to Ireland. Rural areas need here good hard working farmers if they are going to survive. A kind of sponsorship agreement where a local farmer here sponsors and employs you.

>You guys have to get together and write to Trump, it's your only hope
I think this could work. Raise the issue as a group, and raise it to the one man that is in a position to help and wants to help

convert to islam and get a tan and anywhere in europe will take you

Get a tweet to Trump and tell him the situation over there. Tell him that Ireland needs good farmers and Trump can strongarm the Irish prime minister in the white house on St Patrick's day into taking a few. OP could be here by the end of the month.

Hope I don't get stabbed to death in the refugee detention center, hopefully some Iree anons will bring me beer.

Are you coming to Ireland user?

Yup, be there in a few weeks, fuck it.

International Protection Office probably going to REEEEE the fuck out at me but whatever, fuck them I'll appeal the shit out of them.

Need to find out if I can work as an asylum seeker.

Look at this cunt, lol

Shit, good like SA user. You're going to have a rough go of it with guys like this around.

good luck*

Government policy on travelling from South Africa.

South African Passport holders do not need a visa to enter Ireland. They must be in possession of a valid full South African passport with at least six (6) months’ validity remaining on the passport from the date they intend to leave Ireland. Temporary passports or other types of travel documents are not acceptable. The passport must have at least 6 months validity remaining from the intended date of departure. They must also be able to satisfy the Immigration Officer at the port of entry that they have a valid reason for entering Ireland and they may be asked for documentation to support their case.

It is unlikely you will be detained but you may be asked questions like, how do you intend to stay, reason for travel, do you have a return ticket, have you sufficient funds, do you intend to work. You will deffinitely be searched for drugs as South Africa is a well known smuggling route to Ireland.

Thanks user, I'll be asking the Immigration Officer at the airport in Dublin where the IPO office is because I'm applying for asylum, that will then kick off the process.

You are going to apply for asylum here? Maybe you should check the place out first seeing as they most probably won't give a shit about you being here or would not applying on arrival mess up a future application here?

No sir, the sooner you apply for asylum the better for your case, I'm doing it soon as the wheels touch the ground to kick off the process.

If you need any help/advice user just ask and I'm sure a lot of Irish anons like myself would help. If you think you are going to be detained on arrival maybe me or someone else could arrange legal advive for you or any other help you might need.

I think it should be fine, user, I have a case to make, whether it is accepted or not is up to them, hopefully the time buys me a shot to find a job, cancel the asylum process, and continue with a regular work visa.

I hope it works out for you user but like I said if you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask. There is jobs here user but I'm not an expert on the asylum process here so can't say how that will go.