Why is Sup Forums so addictive ?!

Why can't I stop coming back here?!

Attached: 14987368036.png (400x416, 48K)

I've been on pol 12 hours a day for the last 2 years

don't forget, you're here forever

Variable-ratio reinforcement. You never know what you're going to get.

It's the most addictive "reward/punishment" setting, because it keeps you guessing.

Also, this is what women find the most attractive in men, and explains why they would rather be with an exciting bad boy than a stable nice boi: they get addicted to the ups and downs of the various emotions.

You're addicted to negativity.

I wonder myself, every time I encounter the same dogshit slide threads and (((1 post by this ID))) bait reach bump limit. Go figure.

everyone who is here is not actually addicted to Sup Forums as it has no real merit or value. there is a huge gap in our lives that needs correcting but are too lazy to do so. so you come here and look at all the autists and wont think of yourself as a major fucking loser because you see people are worse than yourself here so you can feel superior at least on an imageboard dedicated to autism.

I get all my news here.

T mr normie mcnorm

same, I can't stand getting news with the kosher filter it pisses me off 90% of the time.

even cocaine can't compare to Sup Forums... i would be horrified if I saw how many hours I racked up dicking around on here

Attached: 1517360024814.gif (500x277, 823K)

>all these ledditors

Everyone on 4chinz visits Sup Forums every now and then for a juicy happening (there hasn't been many since the election).

For non-plebbit migrants, rep your homeboard

>tfw /k/ and /fit/

Attached: magical 4.jpg (963x628, 299K)

jesus christ how. what do you do for money?

i love Sup Forums even if it is monitored by the cia fbi nsa and their spamming bot shills

I like to be abused anti-semiticly. It makes me feel like young jew boy in polish schtetl.

You're addicted to thinking you're right.

this, Sup Forums gets the news about 24 hours ahead of time

Because you're learning. Ignore the kikes in this thread and post redpill threads to combat them

I have days every once in a great while when i am on here for 3-5 hours. usually if there is some thing interesting happening.
Normally i keep it to one hour a day tops.
Some times i don't come back here for a few months.
Sounds like you have addiction issues.

(You)

Attached: 1472021989702.jpg (589x594, 99K)

Attached: 1506341566092.jpg (1161x1518, 606K)

because fags like me will reply to you

Attached: bog matrix.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

No, lad; it's really more about being right, something that's only possible when avoiding fake news nonsense.

heh, because its way too entertaining. This place IS addictive.

Because fascism and being angry are a beautiful, beautiful things. Those, and ponies.

Because this place is fucking hilarious. Nothing else makes laugh as hard as this site.

Attached: 0152974E-49C8-42B5-937C-92CBD86ABE91.jpg (996x1024, 212K)

this place is amazing
capped 30 mins ago

Attached: WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS THO.png (830x850, 669K)

Its true.
Comedy is pretty much dead every where else.
This and the raids on jewtube are about the funniest things i have seen in years.

Browses pol 12 hours a day

Attached: 1518508804311.jpg (1024x898, 82K)

>heh, heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,

Thanks for demonstrating, have a good night.