Madoka S2 is actually just pre-anime mami baking keki and doing her daily patrol routine

>madoka S2 is actually just pre-anime mami baking keki and doing her daily patrol routine

would you watch it?

stop making this thread

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

I have zero interest in another round of Madoka.

You are the minority.

Mami is for FUG and LEWD only

i dont know

As long as the music is good I'd watch Mami doing anything.

thats include mami lossing her head?

I'd be ok with that.

Sure, I watched Rebellion. This will probably not be as bad.

Like a comedy of errors episode where she figuratively loses her head because her meguka duties are piling up and what friends she has left invite her out and she has to run between the two places making more and more ridiculous excuses? Yeah, why not.

i rather watch a sol with all the girls just doing cute stuff

Yeah. I'm really burnt out on grim and brutal shit.

That would be the composure antithesis of the series and probably pretty depressing, knowing that the original characters had to suffer greatly to get that life.

no one masturbates to you
get real

Maybe.

What if we have a cute SoL in Homura's post-Rebellion witchyworld where everything is happy and fine?

To really cement the fact that Homura did nothing wrong.

>homura anything

no thanks
I can't stand this dyke anymore

No, but I'd read all the doujins it would inspire

No, you don't understand. Homura would only be seen in the background, clapping her hands whenever Sayaka tries to overthrow her (also in the background), or when a classmate or clara doll tries to make trouble for Madoka.

Speak for yourself, fag.

I just want them to all hang out normally with Homura trying and failing to keep her distance from Madoka and Sayaka calling Homura "Devil" all the time but oblivious otherwise.