Posted in /fit/ but I think this belongs here too

>1996
>Be 4
>My dad owns a gym
>Vividly remember these days, its literally just straight muscle heads and aerobic bitches
>All of the men are super jacked, all of them know eachother very well, its like a brotherhood
>Gym closes in 2002 because huge fitness center comes to town, its bitter sweet but time to move on, never forget my days growing up in that gym and how overtly masculine everyone there was while still being extremely caring and kind

>2018
>be 25
>Start working out with the intention of someday being a muscle dummy, want to get into fighting, starting out doing strength training, slowly getting stronger
>Go to the gym a few times a week
>Dont see anyone thats super jacked their that often
>Lots of dudes in man buns, lots of overweight women doing treadmill
>The gym just seems like a weird hipster thing for most people, nothing like what I remember from growing up
>Go to a few other gyms in the area to see if its different, it isnt, its worse at most places.
>Look around at society, there isnt these super jacked dudes much anywhere anymore now that I think of it, mainly just see man tits and slobs
>Something changed
>Think back to growing up, sitting in the gym in the 90s while queen plays in the background and looking around watching dudes dead lift 350+ pounds, thinking "I'm never gonna be like these guys"
>Think of now, this is literally a dying breed, and my attitude is im gonna be one of the very last of them

So what happened to not only Gym culture but society at large? one of my male friends was recently saying to me "Well I was never that masculine" and I honestly cringed, growing up in that environment I didn't know such people existed, but now its the norm and masculine is repulsive.

Attached: 14956658_1230903873642177_5419024043380356570_n.jpg (750x749, 93K)

Don't judge other people, only judge yourself. Bee the change you want to see in society.

>want to get into fighting

short person detected

Attached: blueeyes.jpg (2140x2401, 2.71M)

>the jew did this

Soy

I'm 5 11 so kinda, but yeah, I get the stereotype

thats what I'm thinking.

Sorry white boi. Your days are over. Superior Black GODS are the only ones you'll see at the gym now.

I just see hipsters fat chicks and occassionally people with down syndrome or autism, no blacks.

>Fantasizing about being in a room full of "super jacked" and "overtly masculine" men while listening to Queen.

You're either a faggot or a faggot in denial.

You can't steal a gym membership. Black bodies are built on the yard, shortly before lunch, then back to your cells.

> Hey Gerald Jones, stop denouncing your white parents and come back to the light.

Attached: safd.png (779x591, 571K)

I'd rather have that then live in a society where its normal for 26 year old guys to be obese and talk about batman theories.

I feel you dude. I served for eight years, one foot in the military before it was cucked and one foot in after obama did his Stalinist purges on the brass. I remember a time when the military was full of people looking to serve their country, but nearing the end of my eight years I had to sit through inclusiveness briefs for trannies and women and my company started receiving college dropouts, fat slobs and 120 pound skellingtons because recruiters scrape the barrel and Americans are becoming unhealthy and lazy.

People want things immediately now. Getting stronger is something you have to work for and it takes time. That's why modern soyboys don't like it.

There are definitely "gym demographics.' Gyms that charge $10 a month and sold as casual, judge-free zones for everyone are gonna have a wider range or at least lower caliber of exerciser than a gym that charges upwards to a $100 a month.

Then there are those smaller, private gyms that specifically tailor their customers. This is where you can find exactly what you described in the former even to more specific niches.

Thats fucking sad, I was thinking recently about back to the early days of the iraq war and war in afghanistan, those guys were scary badass. Now the military is accepting trannys and everyone supports it, we are fucked.

Go to a golds gym faggot

Where the fuck do you live?

I’d say yes, in the general public, most people are out of shape and not that fit. But every single gym I go to it seems like half of the guys there have at least 18 inch arms (with a reasonable bodyfat percentage). Do you live in San Francisco or something?

sorry but we are evolving.
if you want to look like a gorilla you are going into the wrong direction and might want to hang out with black people because they seem to be stuck.
there is a reason that advanced alien species are portrayed slim white.

I live in Milwaukee, everything here is very pro-gay and friends from out of state who have been allover the country say its some of the worst nigger culture worship they've ever seen here.

This just blew my mind. I have a numale leftist manlet at work who also suddenly got super into boxing and boasts about it all the time. Happened shortly after I asked whether he does sport and he answered "well, I was into basketball as a kid, but then my buddies grew up and I... Well...didn't"

>watching dudes dead lift 350+ pounds

wow user a whole 3 fitty, they sound like straight BEASTS

Attached: s-l300.jpg (187x300, 11K)

Yeah. Don’t get me wrong, most of the corps hated the new bullshit and still hate it, and there are still lots of masculine elements about it. There’s still lots of good young men that would do their country proud if another war came up. Also, the corps are still over 90% male But, having said that, there is the stereotypical leftist acceptance movement, and it’s gaining traction in the upper eschelon (most of the lieutenants are also college dropouts, they lack discipline because they came straight from college and have NO military combat experience. They should restructure it to allow guys like me into the brass as I’ve served longer than a bootenant.) which is an extremely concerning situation. From the people I still keep in contact with, they’re pushing for more female integration and sex change in uniform sort of stuff. I should go mustang (enlisted to lieutenant) but I don’t know how or if it’s worth it at this point. So, tldr the military is a long way from being cucked but we should keep an eye on it for more developments.

The food and pharma industries.

Took me about 8 months to get to 350 and I was in skeleton mode before I started. I'm not all that big even now

Ay mate, we always really appreciated a good lieutenant who was looking out for us. I say go for it if you want to

Nihilism is a hell of a drug. But yeah I know what you mean.
Back in the early 2000s, it was WWE superstars, and now it's all pajeets, girls looking to get blacked, and well, blacks.
I rarely ever see the metal dude with huge ass deltoids. Was a time to be alive, fershure.

I don't think an ubermensche would look like a gorilla or an ayyyyy should be strong and fit but not obsessed with it

Fitness and gym culture is pure cancer. Muscular guys getting off thinking about other muscular guys, or narcissistic whores who spend their time taking pics of themselves.

>people in gyms aren't fit

what's the point of a gym you brainlet ?

I am /fit/. I go to the gym but this is actually true. Gymbros are largely homosexual.

its because feministic homosexuality is pushed out from every media and people are lazy.