POLAND IS TELLING ISRAEL TO GET OUT

Senator suggests Israeli Ambassador leave Poland after anti-semitism comments.
A member of Poland’s ruling party has called on Israel’s Ambassador to leave the country after alluding to a rise in anti-semitism.
A new law criminalizing blaming Poland for Nazi crimes created tensions between the two states.

Prof. Jan Zaryn, senator for Law and Justice (PiS), was angered by suggestions that the actions of Poland’s ruling party were reminiscent of the widespread persecution of Jews carried out by the Communist Party in 1968.
In an interview on Friday with wPolshe, Zaryn was clearly referring to the Israeli Ambassador, Anna Azari, when he outlined,
“if this is done by the ambassador of a foreign state, then maybe we have to ask this lady to leave this country.”

rt.com/news/421008-poland-senator-israeli-ambassador/

Poland is showing some huggggge balls. KEK

Attached: Polish-Israeli Flag.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/mother.htm
historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/homeless.htm
historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/index.htm
historyinanhour.com/2012/01/03/alois-hitler-hitlers-father/
washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/04/20/hitlers-mother-was-only-the-person-he-genuinely-loved-breast-cancer-killed-her-decades-before-he-became-a-monster/?utm_term=.28258a127ed3
nytimes.com/books/first/k/kershaw-hitler.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YmMTpCc85M
youtube.com/watch?v=ILhvOjcY6Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk
youtube.com/watch?v=gCvUtPMaimo
fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/greed/Poland_0207.html
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/singer-asks-poland-to-return-seized-properties
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1226
currenteventspoland.com/commentary/political-consideration-447.html
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/01/277802.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8eUsm2X-wAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would the world be like without Jews?

Looks like Hitler's spirit is rising in Poland.

Hitler was a Jewish plant that started a war he could never win that killed 50 million whites and given fertility rates stopped 2 Billion whites from existing. So I hope not.

Attached: 1495330500268.jpg (1488x1488, 332K)

>1968
Er what? Wasn't WW2 from 1940 something to 1945? The fuck are those Jews rambling about?

I could bother to look into it but I want the honest word of some poles, because I sure don't trust wikipedia or whatnot to give me a truthful summary of whatever event transpired during that time.

>t. Moishe Shekelstein
Fuck off shlomo, nobody buys your garbage anymore. Every post you make on Sup Forums is futile because this time the whole world is gonna see just how filthy and disugsting jews like you really are.

>Fuck off shlomo,
Stop reading there, fucking brain dead infant.

Attached: 1490888089948.png (500x701, 192K)

Attached: tom heidocks ya blow it.jpg (278x282, 11K)

>Hitler was a Jewish

1.Hitler's Mother Dies.
historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/mother.htm

2.Hitler is Homeless in Vienna.
historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/homeless.htm

3.From Unknown to Dictator of Germany.
historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/index.htm

Attached: Klara Hitler and her son Adolf Hitler. (AP photos).jpg (1484x989, 112K)

niceee

Alois Hitler, father to Adolf.
Alois Schicklgruber’s only claim to fame was that he was the father of Adolf Hitler.

Born 7 June 1837, Alois Schicklgruber was the son of a 42-year-old unmarried farmhand by the name of Maria Anna Schicklgruber.
The identity of his father remains uncertain:
on Alois’s birth certificate the space for the father’s name was left blank and the word illegitimate was scrolled across the certificate.

historyinanhour.com/2012/01/03/alois-hitler-hitlers-father/

Attached: Hitlers far Alois.png (372x686, 262K)

we would be colonizing the Kepler planets by now

fake news. He said "maybe we should suggest she should leave the country"

Based Polen

Attached: ywOpPB7.gif (500x361, 987K)

Hitler’s mother was ‘the only person he genuinely loved.’ Cancer killed her decades before he became a monster.

washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/04/20/hitlers-mother-was-only-the-person-he-genuinely-loved-breast-cancer-killed-her-decades-before-he-became-a-monster/?utm_term=.28258a127ed3

Attached: Klara Hitler and her son Adolf Hitler.jpg (1024x682, 69K)

Gomułka told the Jews to gtfo

nytimes.com/books/first/k/kershaw-hitler.html

"The third possibility is that Adolf Hitler's grandfather was Jewish.
Rumours to that effect circulated in Munich cafes in the early 1920s, and were fostered by sensationalist journalism of the foreign press during the 1930s.
It was suggested that the name `Huttler' was Jewish, `revealed' that he could be traced to a Jewish family called Hitler in Bucharest,
and even claimed that his father had been sired by Baron Rothschild, in whose house in Vienna his grandmother had allegedly spent some time as a servant.
But the most serious speculation about Hitler's supposed Jewish background has occurred since the Second World War,
and is directly traceable to the memoirs of the leading Nazi lawyer and Governor General of Poland, Hans Frank, dictated in his Nuremberg cell while awaiting the hangman..."

read the rest of the article, interesting story.Big if true.

Based Poland

grayys sent the yiddish to stop us from becoming space farers. the yids are hear to invoke armeggedon and total destruction of civilization

Shekelgrubber.
Haha.

Sup Forumsacks might be wise to open rhinoplasty clinics in the next coming years

It's generally advisable to close down any Israeli and American embassy in your country.

Those shitholes emit pure evil.

Attached: 1489936117054.png (650x925, 627K)

>be polish communist party
>be consisting of more than 40% of jews
>some split occurs because of shit
>polish communists cleanse communist party of jews
>oy vey we to leave
the expulsion of the jews in 1986 was exclusively about jews that were in politics. it's saying that his was the majority of polish jews (there weren't that many to begin with after the war for obvious reasons)

shekelgrabber xD

ARE YOU SAYING THAT JEWS ARE LIARS???? I'M IN TOTAL SHOCK!!!11

Israel get fucked, this is only the beginning.

Attached: polball Israel.png (1270x798, 328K)

bump

Based Poland

Attached: 0f4db87df5e59f873cdf8e126ea6fb4018526d2e90a65f0be620a6ce2aa300db.gif (218x148, 30K)

>Hitler was a Jewish plant that started a war he could never win
He could, if he gave a good political offer to the nations of Soviet Russia. Military pragmatists wanted that, but Hitler refused because of his stupid supremacist ideology.

we used the Israeli-Arab conflict as a pretext to get Moscow's support to throw out Stalinist Jew Commies.
The pretext was that Jew Commies were celebrating Israel's victory, while they should be sympathizing with the Arab losers.

Jesus Christ at least Poland of all countries has a fucking nutsack.

Jews were always our enemies, they viewed our hospitabillity as a sign of weakness. Their puppets regullary tried to destroy us - in 1795, 1920, 1939... But now Poles are waking up and standing united against zionist menace.

Let them come, we have cosy camps for them.

Attached: 006.jpg (600x864, 292K)

the time is upon us to BEAT JEW WITH SABRE
now let's wait for USA and EU to gank us for not being lawful enough while Russia laughs from Kaliningrad

Attached: bij żyda szablą.gif (320x228, 2.18M)

>praising Adolf Shitler in a Polish thread
Are you serious? You can't be both Polishboo and suck Nazi dick.

Daily reminder
>judeus paradisus
poland has been created by immigrant's Khazarians master's together with slave's slave's for the better of jews in Europe.
jewsare the ones that recreated fake nation-country for their use.
Once most jews departed, even as good land as it was, it is now a shithole, burden to all and everyone.

Attached: polakPM.png (512x440, 287K)

Yup, the american rockeffelers and rothchilds hired hitler to start the war.
hitler personally freed all the european rockefellers and rothchilds from austrian and french prisons, sent them to USA, and then recieved trillions upon trillions of dollars from the jews to bring germany from a state of total nigger tier poverty to a world power in 8 years.

Attached: 1505213245000.jpg (3720x2040, 1.65M)

why are british posters so filled with AIDS?
seriously, is there any country more butthurt than you are?
yes, yes, we know you once owned a quarter of the planet, and now have been reduced to a teeny-tiny useless island filled up to the brim with niggers.
shitposting wont change anything, gav.

Attached: spaghetti arms jails people for banter.png (661x792, 516K)

This is why I respect Poland, and the good people of Poland.

>persecution of Jews carried out by the Communist Party in 1968

>be Jews
>start Polish Communist Party
>get put in charge of Poland by Stalin
>run the party and Poland for over two decades
>preside over the Stalinist era seeing the most brutal abuses of state power and murderous crackdown on Polish resistance
>post-Stalin era is less brutal
>number of Poles in the party increases rapidly
>suddenly the Poles do a coup and take over the party
>you flee to Israel
>oy vey the Polish Communist Party was anti-semitic

Fuck off polak, we are full!

Attached: polak coat of arms.jpg (450x850, 86K)

The ironic thing is that if Hitler had Jewish ancestors, his above average ETHNOCENTRISM came from them.

>why are british posters so filled with AIDS?
Becaue only 20% of them are british, rest are poos, ahmeds, or jamaals.

and Piotrs.

your shitty nation cleaning toilets for poos, ahmeds, or jamaals.

Attached: 1516197370062.gif (240x240, 47K)

further proof that Jews aren't white

go fucking kill yourself you goddamned kike

Show some respect when you speaking to your master.

Attached: 17757189_1308103115935743_4995624210960724074_n.jpg (480x480, 47K)

I LOVE POLAND NOW

Is kike education so bad that you do not realise that plumbers do not clean toilets?

Somegoy has saved my meme :3

Have you ever read anything else then Sup Forums shitposts?

>>A new law criminalizing blaming Poland for Nazi crimes created tensions between the two states.

can someone tell me why the fuck the jews hate this law? its not antisemitic at all.

Because "Oy vey, we cannot blame them now so we will not be able to steal land and buildings from poles since those were "ours" and we do not care that they were rubble after WWII and poles rebuilt it, we have afterwar stress in genes and we demand those lands and buildings"

BTFO

because jews think they have a monopol on "IIWW narrative"

Attached: 1494416785729.png (468x587, 180K)

What if we were to agree with you? That would mean in your mind the Jews did the "Holocaust" to themselves. Are you OK with the ramifications of your statements? I'll wait for an answer.

In 3 years the two big players will be burned out and the bit opposition in Germany will rule.
That the time where germany will power up the rights of white people and bring the safety back.
We wont be aliberal country like britain, germans are not, we demand freedom and safety.
Elseway the russian-german 4,5mio. Working class with professional skills will go back to russia

Ironically, cheaper

you can add poland to list related as 360th...

Attached: 359 JEWISH EXPULSIONS.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Please please link this song for me.
Haven't been able to find it in years. Been searching for it using terms like "zydzi, wont do ameriki"

poles are the jews of white people, but only dumber than actual jews

>wPolshe
>Polshe

Attached: arussia_-_putin_and_rabbis.jpg (800x472, 345K)

>t. mehmet ugyur

TL;DR

Jews were always preaching equality and Communism. When the Zionists supported Israel in its aggression against its Arab neighbors, their true colors became apparent. Jews had always been regarded as fifth columnists who have only their own interests at heart, while always preaching a different tune, and now they were openly celebrating western imperialism. Poles called them out, and then told them to GTFO of their country.

Jews still hold a grudge against Poles for this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YmMTpCc85M

It depends. Do you mean currently or as if they never existed at all ? Because Jesus was jewish and arguably hitler

Attached: 1518391625131.jpg (223x226, 8K)

wow, Poland turns out to be an antisemitic 3rd world shithole, who could have guessed?
We should nuke them tbqh

Search for ''Bubel band''

Pleb, not everything is about that Rothschild bastard Hitler.
youtube.com/watch?v=ILhvOjcY6Ps

Attached: kwestia-ukraic584ska-roman-dmowski.jpg (728x510, 94K)

Attached: cd8b074f9f6c006dfb0011f8cea32302--rothschild-family-windsor.jpg (736x782, 127K)

Wait for it...

Attached: hitler-arrested-baron-louis-de-rothschild.jpg (616x388, 49K)

OY ZWEI!

Attached: nazis-free-rotschild-seize-bank-the-daily-news-perth-friday-8-april-1938-page-2.jpg (216x479, 27K)

czy ty jestes tym kretynem ze Szwecji? Po co tutaj wrzucasz te debilizmy?

youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (480x336, 3.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=gCvUtPMaimo

Attached: Judaism-Intensifies.gif (501x585, 213K)

Attached: black-man-with-question-marks-wtf-meme-does-not-understand-nigga.jpg (735x411, 55K)

Toilet cleaners on suicide watch.

>Poland is showing some huggggge balls. KEK

>Poland is showing some huggggge incompetence in handling ludicrous Jewish claims

FTFY

This is not the way to BTFO Jewish compensation claims.

>be pooland
>Look at me!!! Notice me senpai!!! I rekt joos lel NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!!!!
>our politician told a jewish politician this and that!! BASED KEK !!!! POOLAND STRONK
>we not gonna take in refugees and be different!!! BASED KEK DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT ?! BASED POOLAND STRONK WITNESS ME

just stop, Nobody cares about you.

This desu...

Israel Singer, secretary general of the World Jewish Congress (WJC) from 1986 to 2001:
>“More than three million Jews died in Poland and the Polish people are not going to be the heirs of the Polish Jews. We are never going to allow this. (…) They’re gonna hear from us until Poland freezes over again. If Poland does not satisfy Jewish claims it will be “publicly attacked and humiliated” in the international forum.” - Reuters Agency, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 19 April 1996

Basically the World Jewish Congress wants to blackmail Poland into giving $65-300 billions worth in physical assets = JEWISH TAKEOVER OF POLAND.

Basic history
fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/greed/Poland_0207.html
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/singer-asks-poland-to-return-seized-properties

Jewish lobbying
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1226

Polonia counterattacks
currenteventspoland.com/commentary/political-consideration-447.html

U.S. State Department responds
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/01/277802.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=8eUsm2X-wAM

Attached: ZionistAIPACcontrolOverAmericaMeme.jpg (721x615, 158K)

Kocham Cie

>Nobody cares about you.
except your media that constantly report something about Poland

The most ruthless and driven of the chinese would form a elitist hivemind that would eventually fill the power vacuum; international ching chong bankers would take the place of the modern kike lords.

POLAND IS /OURCOUNTRY/

Attached: 1393412671231.png (307x363, 104K)

war between poland and israel when?
and who would you support in it?
me poland

>communism is jewish
>in 1968 polish communist tell jews to get the fuck out and never come back

Wrong. they stopped like one week ago. Nobidy gives a shit anymore about the polish death camps.
Stop trying to be important.

>your media
All media is our media goy keep up.

Sieg Heil

Hitler confirmed SheckelGrabber!

Attached: 267uq527389861153.jpg (951x636, 154K)

I support that.

>Jews OUT!

there were “Jewish perpetrators” in the Holocuast

JEWISH PERPETRATORS
>JEWISH PERPETRATORS
JEWISH PERPETRATORS
>JEWISH PERPETRATORS

Attached: jews-killed-jews.jpg (488x488, 16K)

there was a prophecy (Baba Wanga and other prophets) that Jews will be expelled from Poland, all of this makes sense now.

>From 2033 to 2045, the polar ice caps will melt, causing ocean levels to rise. At the same time, Muslims will rule Europe and the world economy will grow.

Based Baba

>senator representing ruling party

So literally nothing? Got it.

Oh how times have changed

>1941: Oh veyyy, must go to auschwitz
>2018: Oh veyyy, not allowed to go to auschwitz

Came to post this

Calling Jesus a Jew is like calling Martin Luther a catholic: technically true, grossly misleading.