All this IQ talk on Sup Forums just makes me feel bad for my own lack of intelligence...

All this IQ talk on Sup Forums just makes me feel bad for my own lack of intelligence. I'm currently a senior in high school (19) and I will be graduating very soon this year but I have no future set for post high school. The reason i say this is because I am not high IQ enough to further my education at a college level nor am I high IQ enough to even work a simple job, like a cashier at Walmart. I can't do job interviews, I know that if I tried I wouldn't have anything interesting to say about myself and would likely stumble across my words in the process and even worse I won't get to communicate my sentences out coherently. I'm also a slow learner so the minute I get taught how to work a cashier I'll probably forget the first step I was initially taught to do and i'd make a complete fool out of myself in front of everyone there, revealing how truly dumb I am to not even know how to work a simple task, like as simple as pressing against some buttons. I really don't know what to do at this point, the day I graduate high school I can already predict I'll be a parasitic neet still living with their parents while their friends are off to college pursuing a successful career in something in STEM.

Attached: IMG_8534.jpg (352x352, 24K)

My IQ is high but that doesn't mean I am good at dealing with people.

You can get the job of your dreams with a few handjobs and maybe one suckjob if you know the right people. but not a single boss on the planet wants a smart worker.

Obviously you're intelligent enough to post on Sup Forums hence you shouldn't have a problem working a shovel and wheelbarrow.

join the military or something

if you don't know what to do, and need a disciplined schedule; that's a good place to find it.

That is just the average neet, your problems are probably being one, just try to leave the computer and the smartphone a couple of days (tv also, whatever shit with a screen or where you have to use constantly your eyes filthy bastard).

Manual labor takes no IQ, nigger.

I also forgot to mention somewhere in my post that I'm 95 lbs

IQ isn't near as important as will power.

So it takes you 6 hours to learn something someone else needs 3 hours to learn? Devote 12 hours. Prove yourself and go beyond.

>implying IQ is an indisputable way to calculate intelligence

Intelligence is not the only thing that determines a man's value

That can be changed

Were you a crack baby? Better nutrition might be the key. Also hit the gym, you can get by without a lot of brains if you have muscle and confidence. Get to it, whippersnapper.

No one could be this stupid

Attached: not even bait .jpg (124x125, 3K)

Believe it or not, there are people too dumb even for the Army
If he can't work a cash register his ASVAB won't be high enough to get in, especially since they're not mid-Iraq War desperate for people

Sound like a future resident in the /r9k/ board.

>the state of gen z

even your niggers are soyboys

are you sure you're digesting food properly?

Just looking at the way you express yourself in writing, I'd say your IQ is higher than you think it is.

>I'm currently a senior in high school (19)

How are you a senior at 19? Did you fail a grade or something?

Most of us aren't really that smart, we're just cynical.

A lot of us don't have any career aspects or even finished a viable degree. The sad part is most of us got into college because we were sort of forced to start right after high school, but a lot of us regret not starting out at community college before deciding what we really wanted to do.

The only good thing about entering a university right after high school is the networking opportunities via partying and social events you can't gain from community colleges or jobs after high school.

I'd start with a healthy regiment of exercise and productivity - reading simple books and signing up for a gym; healthy body, healthy mind. Turn chores into habits and your brain will develop since it's still at the late development stage in your early 20's and you'll be a more intelligent person.

Avoid boards like Sup Forums and /r9k/ and reddit which don't challenge your thinking process and only validate your own opinions which turns you into a narrow-minded narcissist. Boards like Sup Forums, /biz/, and /lit/ are better alternatives for you, or if you find a hobby, go to one of the hobby boards or find one online.

There are lots of opportunities for you to better yourself, you just need to take that first step. And don't tell yourself you are a failure for not getting into a prestigious university or college right after high school, because most of us fucked up anyways once we got in and have a lot of worthless debt with a worthless degree.

Looks to me like a confidence issue, rather than IQ

Your biggest problem is your lack of self confidence. That’s where all your other problems come from.

I skipped kindergarten

So did a lot of kids, they still graduated at 17 like most students or 18 at the most.

But okey dokey.

this

There's always the military user

Sup Forums the bastion of intelligence