Netflix Making 30 new Anime

Netflix plans to spend $8 billion on new content. Par tof that will go toward the company producing 30 original anime series for 2018.
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-10-17/netflix-to-produce-30-new-anime-series-for-2018-release/.122823

check them

That's cool. I enjoy netflix. Give me my (you)s.

lmao fag

Hello

>loli thread got deleted
>this probably won't

nigger

This is relevant to the anime industry. Go to /e/ for cute lolis.

Do you really believe they will cater to the international audience tastes? You're deluded.
Netflix throws money at studios/writers and does not intervene whatsoever in the creative process. Which means we'll be getting the very same shit as always.

It will. I made a netflix thread yesterday and got deleted within the hour.

>western shit relevant to the anime industry
Relevant to destroying it maybe fuck off to Sup Forums

this is a loli thread

observed

No one's saying this is a good thing. But it's still worth talking about.

It didn't get deleted it got moved to Sup Forums.

When those 30 series start making money you can bet studios will start pandering to westerners to get in on the netflix money

where my doubles 'n loli brothers at

All that matters is more Little Witches.

Are they actually producing them, or "producing" them the same way that Precure and Seven Sins are called Netflix Originals, because they just brought those over?
And if they are producing them for reals, are they going to be full series, or shorts like Castlevania?

Devilman Crybaby and Violet Evergarden will probably be huge disappointments

Stop spamming netflix threads fucking idiot.

quite an observation you have there user. Well spot on with that opinion. Would be a check emate in any debate.

more akko diana and susy for Sup Forums ;D and more ursula for me

Why would they? Netflix only cashes in on streaming, they don't own the rights to merch, OP/ED music etc.. In the end studios will still pander to the Japanese viewers in order to sell merchandise and whatever you have.

No. Let the flames of rage engulf Sup Forums.

There's no reason for me to be mad since they've thrown money at at least fours shows I'd watch.

So are they making it themselves or funding anime studios to do it? Second could work in theory having higher quality production, but most likely the company will just pocket the extra cash, churn out the same shit, and get it a slot on Netflix to feed it to casuals. The genre will spread and degrade further

>Relevant to destroying it maybe fuck off to Sup Forums
That's why we're here talking about it ragetard

They're spending that $8bn on much more than just anime.

>Netflix
>Anime
West can't make anime.

>tfw you lived long enough to see anime die

Imagine an $8 billion anime made by GodAni

Whoa

Any reason you say that? I believe in my nigga yuasa

They subcontract Japanese studios, silly.

A good example is neo yokio. There first creation.

No, they'll probably be the only good things to come out of this shitty development.

That's why they hire japanese studios?

Not anime.

Exact

The west can't make anime.

expect at least a large amount of propaganda and predictive programming in their also, violence and stupidity so that kids watching grown up shows act stupid in real life like the actors, afew shows will be good though. its not all so bad. theres a ton of nice shows being made.

fuck off shill
stop posting retard

The 'anime' made by the West is not called anime. What is wrong with you.

If this is a way for Netflix 2 counter crunchyroll then so be it.(by getting exclusive anime) I wanna see sony bringing out it's maximum potential.

>being this assblasted
After you.

good thread

loli dubs

Fine, a mix of cartoon-anime, an america-jap creation so wrong as fuck.

Netflix can only produce original content as it's expanding on new markets. Already hitting a wall and increasing prices for its services. This wave of original content is going to die out very soon.

>Is just memeflix bought streaming rigths to Normie burguerland

I hope flop and never touch again Based chinese cartoons

I hobe it. (Otherwise they should sell there anime division anyway)

have mine