Who wants to commit suicide with me? #Resist

Who wants to commit suicide with me? #Resist

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-030052.png (1440x1812, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Yqa5PUViPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stop his motorcade
They are retarded if they don’t think they’ll get mowed over in the name of national defense

They will get shot, gassed, and run over if needed and it will be all their own fault.

This should be reported to the secret service and fbi

A Jew?

The twitter thread is all over it. Even our girl Katica is on it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-031339.png (1440x1331, 371K)

this

lol he will fly in to troll them.

Let it happen. They won’t stop.

they will get shot. because they will fucking chip out once they see that cars. called mob hive mind collective

some enterprising anons need to start rumours people are going to attack the motorcade, so retard lefties join in and get shot

>implying the secret service and the ((((FBI)))) aren't compromised and full of far-left extremists

If Trump gets assassinated, you can bet it will be at the hands of a secret service bodyguard or FBI agent.

Attached: 3B85FBDE00000578-4054356-image-a-24_1482399324312.jpg (962x1313, 151K)

As a Southern CA this shit annoys me to no end. Can't wait to bash commie skulls in the upcoming New California war for independence.

Nice, good girl

That's the goal retard. Ever heard of Kent State? Leftists know that getting shot by the oppressive gubmint while """"""peacefully"""""" protesting is amazing PR for them.

Yes, they'd love to sacrifice some lemmings to the man if it progressed their cause. Blocking the presidential motorcade isn't going to gain much sympathy. It's the one time even lefties, or most lefties, understand that if you play with fire you're going to get burned.

Yeah they will, none of these faggots have been to big boy jail before. Wait until they get culturally enriched right up the asshole. They may view life differently afterwards.

>If Trump gets assassinated, you can bet it will be at the hands of a secret service bodyguard or FBI agent.
If that were to ever happen...in 'that very second'...is when the US Civil war would break out. Do you REALLY think the left is that stupid? Politicians and their families would be the 1st to go. But hey, nobody other than themselves said they were tacticians XD

lol
Or:
Who wants to possible felony charges, and have their livbes and reputatiobns ruined, and go bankrupt in the process?

Antifa scum who is a meth head and owns nothing says: I do!

>If that were to ever happen...in 'that very second'...is when the US Civil war would break out. Do you REALLY think the left is that stupid? Politicians and their families would be the 1st to go. But hey, nobody other than themselves said they were tacticians XD

All it takes is a butthurt fanatical FBI agent thinking he's "fighting the rise of fascism" by killing Trump.

Do you really need to ask?

Any Moran can draw the conclusion with what happens if they 'stop his motorcade's in Beanersville, Ca. How is that not considered threatening language?

He did say "peaceful protest" in the tweet.
I hope at least pic related happens

Attached: 1503466504638.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

I really want(ed) to have respect for them...but if that ever happened, it would confirm they are fucking idiots and take things like 'backblast' into account. One action would eliminate their entire party, and likely 30-50 million ppl. Ppl who think like this...don't deserve their position. Another reason im pissed about NOT being able to work for them or the others.

>and take things like 'backblast' into account
and don't* take things

I remember seeing footage of people almost getting mowed down by the motorcade. They do not stop, they do not slow down.

This

No one remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Yqa5PUViPo

>legally possible
>stop his motorcade
What are they gonna do? Stand at the side of the road and yell "Please Stop!"?

>(((Gerber)))

No shit. Ever since JFK got his head blown to bits they don't fuck around with Presidential motorcades.

And with Trump going to California, an area that's known to be hostile towards him, they are going to be prepared and will know that route better than the people who live on it before they ever drive Trump into town.

>(((Gerber)))
>the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is not welcome in THE STATE of California
Please secede. Please. So you can be forcibly annexed and depopulated of all spics, kikes, niggers and soybois.

None of you know the amount of hatred towards that man in sourhern California. How many do you think didn't post it on Twitter?

It's always the jews. This shouldnt even be a question by now.

((((They)))) are acting like Trump is dictator for life or something when winning a second term is still uncertain, shows you that the leftist elite kikes aren't willing willing to cede even an inch.

They think it was a serious comment when Trump said Jinping having a life term sounded great, while it was at an event similar to the correspondence dinner.

lmfao, that was some attempt