Whats next

y'all remember this. fucking great. but the activism has stopped. what do we do next?

Attached: iotbw.jpg (848x1199, 23K)

It's not okay to be racist towards white people. Something like that

It’s okay to be black,Latino, Asian

go back
8ch dot net/leftypol/index.html

So it’s okay to be white but not something else?

it's ok to be a nigger

no, what do we do next in general.

not just relating to the iotbw campaign

no its not
kill yourself

K

Q's promised Hillary video of Satanic Child Sacrifice is released!! HAPPENING HOLY SHIT get in here!!!

Attached: 1518459095049.gif (320x213, 602K)

PICK IT BACK UP, YOU LAZY SHIT KIDS!!!
Why the Fuck did you one-and-done anyway?!?

Attached: 1519352277667.jpg (600x639, 35K)

We do it again. It is not an event or a meme, it is a lifestyle and a tradition.

I am printing and posting pic related. Join my cause

Attached: IMG_2406.gif (995x1054, 184K)

when posting these make them easy to take down to prevent vandalism charges. Jewish privilege is the chink in the "anti-semetic" armor. There is so much inequality and class warfare, when all global people realize jews are the global thieves we can finally have reconciliation and peace.

Just the words “ it’s okay to be”. On a white sheet of paper.

Pasting flyers about Jewish privilege in rich Jewish neighborhoods could be funny.

you do it again
and again
then after another three rounds of it, just put up blank pieces of paper

Attached: 1471378537972.png (927x472, 890K)

So take the lead faggot

i like this idea

>So it’s okay to be white but not something else?
Correct. At least in White countries. If you want to be non-White, do so in your own countries.

Yeah, there you go, DO IT! It's time to take the salt they gave you and salt the wound.

Attached: Approval.jpg (640x497, 27K)

Take my criticism with a grain of salt but... it's too complicated.

Should be simple like:
>Globalism Is code for Judaism

I like it when the forum sliders are so butt-blasted and out of topics that they just start posting white supremacy themselves.

9/10 it would only be better if you killed yourselves.

Attached: raddatz.png (650x578, 375K)

No. That will get people in trouble. Post these in areas with normal people of all races and classes. The jewish problem is the single unifier.
I do this. This is how I manage my disgust with jewry on a daily basis as well. I keep one or two of these folded up and ready to go in my jacket and then post them when I get triggered about degeneracy on a given day. The govt forces printer companies to do invisible ink marks on home printers in case this kind of thing starts up so if enough of us do this to draw attention you either need to rotate printers or prepare for possible persecution. I will be running contests fairly soon with crypto payouts for people who post pictures of these posted IRL.

Not too complicated. This image is perfect as is, highly effective and not political at all. If you want to make something else I encourage you to do so.

jew

Attached: dindu.jpg (612x732, 43K)

ooh, I think i like where this is going, user. Good on you for taking some creative initiative.

Keep doing that

>activism
F
U
C
K

Y
O
U
!

sage

Attached: fbi feds cia friends 4.png (658x507, 131K)

Because that's false and easily discredited, literally no one believes that half of the 1% is Jewish besides brainwashed neo-Nazis. The number is still huge, but close to 20%