Who is the blandest character than you've ever come across in an anime? No annoying or someone you hate...

Who is the blandest character than you've ever come across in an anime? No annoying or someone you hate, but there's nothing that stands out about them character wise. (Even if its intentional)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiDy6OQtfvWAhVIG5AKHT61AqsQjRwIBw&url=http://www.filmmonthly.com/television/tv-on-dvd/daily-lives-of-high-school-boys&psig=AOvVaw2bQ5yqNYAGrI1s6SPSEbTr&ust=1508458783861739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mikado from Durarara
Before he went full edgelord

What do I win?

I'm sure I encountered harem male leads like that. Can't recall a single name though.

OG shirou
UBW had SOME character but was still a bit bland

only cause i just saw the thread, but the brother and sister that follow chaika around in Hitsugime no Chaika

muh sempai

This guy wins

95% of harem leads. Unless they are self aware (Dxd, Trinity 7)

The entire cast of Hinako Note, Long Riders and Minami Kamakura

Probably some random seasonal harem character or some shit that I can't be bothered to remember.
But if I had to be contrarian, I'd pick post-timeskip Simon from TTGL.

Any VN protagonist

>Mikado
>not Anri
She was still bland after the Saika reveal. Even her chuuni self-absorbed monologues were bland. What a shit character.

I liked Eggs

I still can't believe I wasted 24 episodes of my life on that shit.

I don't understand why she's so popular

She's not bland.

Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill.

So bland you didn't even notice that she's in this thread already.

Shirou can be many things, retarded, autistic, but never bland.

But I know I am fighting a losing battle only animefags say Shirou is bland.

he can be bland if you son't get the character but that can be said for many characters.

The person reading the VN must be retarded or incapable of reading a VN if he can say it after 3 routes solely focusing on his character, and how it changes through the routes.

Generic harem self insert, Maken Ki. Takeru Oyama.

that fucking cunt in shiki, you know the one im talking about, he has literally NOTHING.

F/SN Shirou was the only good version of him. He was reckless as fuck and shitposted like crazy even if he was severely disadvantaged.

True but this guy is amazing regardless, i'm confuse.

(you)

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiDy6OQtfvWAhVIG5AKHT61AqsQjRwIBw&url=http://www.filmmonthly.com/television/tv-on-dvd/daily-lives-of-high-school-boys&psig=AOvVaw2bQ5yqNYAGrI1s6SPSEbTr&ust=1508458783861739

Blatantly incorrect.
He and his flower-haired sister were awful. Why would Natsuno indulge him?

the guy whose character arc is defined by how boring and uninteresting he was in the rest of the show

Miss Kobayashi is interesting though.

Cute girl, bro.

That's pretty normal.

Any main heroine from a Key series.

>Fucks dragon maids
>A quality mom to her dragon daughter
What's wrong with Kobayashi?

I forgot, because they sucked, but this user reminded me. of that nobody that created altair last season or something, i even dropped the series.

She most definitely does NOT fuck dragon maids, and that's the problem. Her constantly resisting Tooru's advances is like the worst part of the show.

The male character from this show. Every time he showed up it's like I lost IQ points.

It's the best part, heretic.

Don't know if bland or not but she has absolut no importance in the story.