Bongs did it

HAHHAHA
>themoscowtimes.com/news/britain-poisoned-double-agent-skripal-to-nourish-russophobia-russian-state-media-60769

Attached: 14858110924991.jpg (276x280, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/03/10/russian-spy-poison-attack-nord-stream-2-bigger-target.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably dual British and Israeli citizens

>that sauce
Top kek

It will be confirmed later today it was state sponsored terrorism, by Russia.

Russia has crossed the line, I dont understand why they hate us so much, is it because we are the only ones who ever call them out?

If it wasn't state sponsored then Putin has lost control with these attacks being done without his authority

Fucked off no WC if true, if its confirmed we 100% wont be going

and nor will Australia and Japan from what i gather.

>themoscowtimes.com
You don't have a keen eye for source analysis, eh?

Let's laugh at this cuckold, he can't even into ID

Are you new?

>themoscowtimes
>shamelessly posting in own thread

Is it your first day? I can't tell if Russian shills are overpaid or if you're being purposefully bad.
Honestly I hope it's the former because shitty Russian influence has had enough effect on this board. To tell the truth, when I used to shill threads I would purposefully reply to myself because no one EVER saged a thread. They would point out the mistake but would forget to sage every time. But I grew up and the use of proxies helped more than a little to get different IDs. Then it felt more organic.

Nigga wat U doin

Russia is the new Islam.

They bitch about Islamophobia and blame their victims while victimizing over 20 people WITH FUCKING NERVE GAS.

Even North Korea has more decency ffs.

Russia has always been a valuable friend and ally.

meme flagging this hard

>backwards shithole secluded island flag
I'm fine.

t literal Russian bot

>meme flag
>utter shitpost
every time

Attached: bong kek.gif (343x353, 11K)

Attached: 1519483551314.jpg (350x262, 50K)

America boycotts too

Stupid bongs probably did it just to make an excuse to boycott the Russian Olympics and muh sanctions and world justice n shit.

England is just an american colony.

Attached: 1520459306770.jpg (404x416, 27K)

Did he have a license to publish that statement?

>moscow times
yeah its not like Russians havent done this several times before is it?

Her Majesty owns every word written in the Queen's English.

England isn't the UK, nor is it an american colony, nor is the UK and american colony

the UK is the actual fount of every evil in the west, the americans adopted and adapted evil from them, not the other way around

>themoscowtimes

Attached: c555f1cdbec3e787c8cfce0179549ae3183fa7db4b10a0009edc084d41362579.png (512x512, 251K)

>Stupid bongs probably did it
This is what Russian trolls think our cucked democratic soy governments do: gas their own people and no one ever leaks it.
It's called projection.

Western government off their own people all the damn time. It doesn't require Russian trolls.

No, troll, western governments are not like your Russian regime.

>It doesn't require Russian trolls.
But you are one.

i found something else here lads -
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/03/10/russian-spy-poison-attack-nord-stream-2-bigger-target.html

Attached: 6965.jpg (240x250, 11K)

Did you even read the article? TMT is fairly anti-Kremlin

But I suppose you consider the likes of the Guardian and Sky News as legit sources anyway

Yeah sure, becasue Russia has so much to gain by gassing a former spy in broad daylight who spent time in a Russian prison and probably had been picked clean of intel already when a Western gov need to justify their exorbitant defense budget by demonising Russia but then again im just projecting, you walking meme

Attached: 1519661776557.jpg (637x854, 70K)

Boy those Russians know how to harm their own interests.

Britain was looking for an excuse to fuck up the World Cup and now they have it.

As an added bonus, Skripal was a close associate of Dossier Author Christopher Steele, was probably a key source for MI6 when they revealed they had info that Trump was comprised, and now he is silenced.

Funny how things work out.

I can assure you I'm not Russian and have nothing to do with Russia. I don't even really care about Russia or Russians except that I like wry Russian humor.

>Britain was looking for an excuse to fuck up the World Cup and now they have it.
>Funny how things work out

*whirring noises in skull*

Attached: 1520448852081.gif (200x200, 2M)

Attached: 26822828628686.jpg (963x651, 226K)

>becasue Russia has so much to gain by gassing a former spy in broad daylight
They did it before. It's called sending a message.
It makes sense now when the FBI is focusing on collecting evidence and the stakes are so high.

> Did you even read the article?
Keep saying you're not a Russian bot.

Straight from the Rothschild shadow goverment's propaganda office?

Attached: savile_and_buds.jpg (634x753, 158K)

If Russia did it he'd be fucking dead right now.

Obvious false flag is obvious