India why?

india why?

Attached: why.png (719x489, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swarajyamag.com/insta/toilet-coverage-in-rural-india-has-more-than-doubled-in-three-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's India. They probably have half a dozen more daughters so they won't miss her.

It's not just embarrassment. Plenty of Indian women won't go outside to go alone or at night because of the high chance of rape.

Isn't rape like a thing in their culture?

Rape is a significant thing in many cultures, user. Talking about how it's bad is all but exclusive to the West.

Unless you're brown. Then you do whatever you want. Shouldn't impose my standards, now should I?

get your shit together India

Attached: 868544.jpg (554x500, 76K)

>wanting to poo in the loo
sacrilege

I just want to state that I stand with India against these mockings. Stay strong Indian friends.

Attached: pooinloo3.png (500x645, 152K)

>2015
Why even bother posting such old shit

>It's not just embarrassment. Plenty of British women won't go outside to go alone or at night because of the high chance of rape.

FTFY

Because it's more embarrassing to shit in your backyard or in the street.

>such old shit
maybe you should used a toilet for it

A stray india, like a fly attracted by the stench, appears for the poo thread...

le epic reply XDDDDDD

>implying you aren't here for the same reasons

Oh, and we have:
swarajyamag.com/insta/toilet-coverage-in-rural-india-has-more-than-doubled-in-three-years

>toilet
You mean poop worshipping temple?

Attached: toilet-worship.jpg (750x868, 179K)

BBC IT cell are now unemployed. So they are posting whatever their masters told them to post back then

What's wrong with designated shitting streets?

Remember, super power by 2020.

how could they? It's liquid most of the time.

Fake news. This is literal propaganda from big toilet makers so that they can install their own toilets in India. I work for big toilet so I know a false flag when I see one. This writer is on our dime and we are slowly going to get these street shitters using our porcelain. It's going to be fantastic.

Good job Pahjeet, one man one toilet should be your motto for presidency.

Attached: 1469018003158.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

Attached: designated shitting street.jpg (6192x3416, 3.94M)

Attached: designated abortion hog.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

Well, isn't that special. And what's it like in Helsinki this week?

Attached: The-Church-Lady.jpg (650x400, 275K)

wtf?? Q predicted this

Attached: 1518403080680.png (205x246, 7K)

DESIGNATED