Damn this pic's really got me thinking this time

damn this pic's really got me thinking this time

Attached: up2jrxnep8l01.png (617x421, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIc30SxYu9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems like the alt-right got a new anti islam directive to spam on this board about for the next month. You kikes never stop.

Attached: 1510067854626.jpg (3457x2990, 3.68M)

>I can drive from london to capetown!

Attached: what.jpg (750x918, 69K)

>imblying

But, seriously, FUCK ISLAM.

Attached: IMG_20171106_173325.jpg (400x377, 34K)

WUL IMAGUN MY SHOCK

Fuck off back to plebbit.

I know he's trying to redpill people but he needs more vocabulary. He sounds like a broken record sometimes.

Attached: 1518141849188.jpg (487x489, 34K)

>implying we care about the UK

Use to live in telford 5 years ago. Was never a purely muslim area there. Must have massively changed in a short time.

I hope the media is equally silent when the rwds start enforcing

Attached: 1A44FBDD-9C03-4D6E-A731-6299D334D7D7.jpg (1818x1363, 180K)

I thought it was just spiffing the first time I saw his cut in and out videos. About four vids later I was wondering if the format was ever going to change. It didn't.
Well fuck it though, he gets the clicks. He's a good thing really

>be kike
>fugg im gettin called out
>bummer
>Here's an idea. i'm gonna call others "kikes" !
>rub hands

Why are you here then shill. Go to mosque.

People like that don't deserve a history. If it were up to me once theyr'e dead I'd erase any mention of the Swedes from any history books. They're not people and they don't deserve remembering. They're just ghost stories user.

I guess so. Good for the dummies. You have to have to have people for the dummies.

Here is how anyone can help.
Go to home office/local police force/local council/news organisation twitter/facebook/official website.
Drop gentle redpills about incompetence, anti white bias, pro muslim bias, silencing of dissent, rape gangs(without mentioning religion or race).
Don't go 1488,race war now or anything like this.
Gentle redpills that anyone can identify with, nothing offensive.
Exactly like 'It's okay to be white' - something that noone can fault.
Think twice before posting, they will be purging everything even remotely inappropriate.
In this way we can move conversation our way really fast and effectively.
Anyone can help, you don't have to be in UK.
By detaining tradthot they amplified her message, you can congratulate them on that.
You can mention rape gangs in relation to women's day.
We need to take control of language and take over conversation.
You can also take this pasta and drop it into any bong thread on this fine board.

Member berries the Amalekites? Of course not. They let the jews in so poof they're gone.

If they lose they didnt deserve to live, Darwin award

It's fucking great. I love watching the tactics change and steadily degrade.

They slowly start to hate themselves. They even believe it when they pretend to be on our side. If anyone's playing with fire it's them.

Enjoy! You can never leave.

Attached: bullshit_threads_on_pol.png (720x1280, 229K)

This is like those Jew stories about swastika

Attached: telford.jpg (878x581, 145K)

t. Muhammad

We could meme the UK government and police as Nazis and ask when they are going to start putting Jews into camps.

Or the stories are bullshit.

Who cares about Europe & that shit stained rock they call England.

>The real victims are Muskims

I wonder if this is the civil service destabilising things deliberately again.
The civil service (Yes Minister) run Britain. They make a couple of plans for any given situation, advise the political party weasel that's the minister responsible for their department and that politician gets to pick plan A B or C.
The civil service never changes.
The civil service created the EU and are the most pro EU fucks on the planet.
They advised this out of touch incompetent alien prime minister to destroy her own parties majority by holding an unnecessary early election on campaign promises that were basically blood curdling threats against the public. That was because she and the other uglies were getting all keen for Brexit.
They are the disgusting globalist controllers here.

That poor pig

You clearly or why are you typing, dipshit.

Yeah it's bad but this social media shit is part of the problem. Watson makes his tweet, everyone feels 'shock and horror', retweets, goes about their day. Nothing HAPPENS.

There should be daily riots at this point.

Lived on outskirts in lawley and worked in ironbridge. Never needed go into town as went to farmer markets. 99.9% white it was good. We all knew about the muslim taxi drivers and would request no arabs. At first services were resilent but gave in. Everyone around would do the same and alot of firms had bad rep and lost lots of business.

Put truth pills in.
1984 style power block/globalists determined to wipe out their own people are scarier to us than Nazis because they are real.
Stealing, corrupt paedophile politicians and media run by globalist crazed civil servants. It's true so it should work.

This is why I laugh every time europeans make fun of America. I can walk through any muslim populated area and I don't have to worry about being raped or having my children kidnapped.

So fucking hilarious.

Is this in america? Because believe me, if it is then i will fucking do something about this.

The fucking state of you. You can't blame the Jews for the actions of muslim people.

Go walk through the ghetto, I'm sure it's absolutely safe for you.

While we have our stabbing attacks you have your shootings. You've plenty of problems of your own, Gomez.

Good, so when are you fucking off from the civilization we created?

Never trust pol without double check
No sauce no happening fuck you fag

toll paid

Kikes and Mudshits belong in the same oven, Achmed.

Fuck Muslims.

Attached: 112323635674.png (737x510, 125K)

Yes they must be bullshit, when police, lawyers, social workers, NHS staff, teachers, parents, taxi drivers, local business owners, care home staff, and victims numbering in the thousands are all coming out to confirm these stories whenever they are exposed to the wider public.

Its pretty comfy user

>Anti-white
>Lives in the nation created by white people

Every fucking time.

Fancy taking a walk through oakland or detroit with your kids mate?

Attached: CummundurShuppurd.jpg (415x500, 11K)

Your own fbi proved black men rape white women at a rate of 1000 - 3000 every single month, that's like one Telford or Rotherham every month. Get off your arse.

Look up "moral panic" sometime.

He's been compromised. Listen to his original shit compared to his Infowars trash and you will know

motherfucking clowncuck, I knew there was something up with the sliding and pruning of pizzagate and htg threads

I'm trying not to blow up about America's legal system gassing innocent people, shooting people in games of homicidal Simon Says, locking people up for 15 years for borrowing their mums car, or for life for 3 minor crimes, or them approaching South African level demographics, but it's #NotAllAmericans and I don't want to offend the human ones because of the multi ethnic inflatable arse ones.
I let a few truth bombs go on the night time Califonia aliens but the day shift are usually a better lot.

Grow up kid. The stories are real, a quick search would prove it, and I have an armory of personal evidence too. But it's clear you're not here to discover the truth and help victims, just to derail the opposition to all of this.

>the public are getting a bit concerned at this chaps, better tell them it’s just a moral panic and everything is gonna be ok

WELL EMAJUN MOI SHOK
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIc30SxYu9c

>always believe victims without question unless they're victims of muslims/niggers in which case you jail victims for coming forward
why is the left so full of shit?

this
it's clearly jidf shilling

Has UN flag says !implying we care about the UK" lmao what a utter cock goblin

>HEY DONT LISTEN TO THE JEWS GUYZ, TRUST ME YOU WANT 3RD WORLD ISLAMIC GOAT FARMERS ROAMING YOUR STREETS

Just as with the babies in incubators or WMDs, its all fear theater propaganda to stir up the Goyim, who knows how much is true.

Fake, this didn't happen. Soyboy PJW shills for kikes.

Are you forgetting about our nigger filled ghettos, brother?

Attached: 1489584404402.jpg (3411x2588, 2.13M)

How Tommy Robinson being controlled opposition work exactly? Like I understand that he's a jew, but all the points he's making and stuff he's doing doesn't seem to undermine the right.

la luz extinguido...

The ghetto isn't that scary bro

Well what are you soft cunts going to do about it?

Attached: 1449980590109.jpg (620x349, 59K)

>just exposed

What? Did they uncover more? The original discovery was in 2007-2009.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring

>new

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring

Go to the pub
Drink guiness
Complain

>child grooming gangs everywhere, predominantly Muslim
Hohoho, just a few bad apples, sport. What can you bloody well do?
>man on Twitter hates Islam
I say! Send the paddywagons over to that chap's estate! Can't have that kind of wrongthink here!
>conservative who allegedly said a mean thing enters the country
Constables, I need every smibbly-bibbly ride-and-dibbly to locate and apprehend that terrorist at once! Declare a national emergency! We must deport this scum immediately before she says one blithering word!

dasahawg'

Sup Forums is 24/7 anti Islam. Death to Muslim's.

Since when is being anti-Muslim JIDF shillery? Literally begone Paki faggot.

do a school shooting user

Ok Mohammed

Who are trying to fool rabbi?

Are you an idiot? You are saying the alt-right and kikes are the same thing.

Lol, I got you. You’re a kike shill pretending to be one of us but you got it mixed up lmaoooo

There was a sex gang in Banbury? I've been there. It seemed kinda nice.

This Muzzie cabbie drove my family and I all the way to London, and he went on the whole trip about how he was happy to be in England because the people where he's from are fucking savages.

It's slightly different. The locals certainly don't discourage visitors. Not intentionally, anyway. They'd probably welcome the idea of more hapless victims wandering into their shitholes.

I get what you're saying but there's something very different between Americans choosing to avoid the negros we've had around since almost the beginning and a bunch of recent imports seizing actual land and infrastructure and restricting entry to the natives.

Attached: 1514364491330.jpg (1024x685, 133K)

When did Bongs decide 1984 was an instruction manual?

kek

Attached: mpv-shot0010.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

shoo paki go fuck up your island some more thanks for the fish

Have you got a license for that, m9?

>her boyfriend was slapped
lmao

Uberwolf is a fake account. No one ashamed adds those little bits like pounding for almost an hour. Its literally just cuckold larping for people to masturbate to.

plot twist: it's some cuck's wife's fantasy.

Same time Reddit saw Deliverance and learned how to squeal like a pig.

Attached: well its reddit.png (555x664, 139K)

Bin your daughters.

I crunched the numbers for telford based on the 2011 census.

Apparently there are 28,000 people aged 5 to 18, and around 14,000 of those would be female.

It's estimated between 1000 and 2000 girls were raped and/or abducted.

THIS MEANS LITERALLY 10 TO 20 PERCENT OF THE GIRLS IN TELFORD WERE RAPED

How do you spineless fucking niggers not have politicians and pakis hanging from fucking ropes right now?

To top it off:
"1.5%" of the population of Telford is paki or similar, so 2400-3500 people. Literally one raped girl to every 1.5 sandniggers.

Save this data.
Burn it into your mind.
There's a good chance you will get arrested for trying to tell ANYONE about this if you're in the UK.

Bit if grue.

The fact that you can't be bothered to find out where Telford is casts much doing on you doing anything. You can't even type Telford into Google but you're going to do something about no go zones. Ok

U got a cancer there m8

you have to live here to understand how bad it really is

Bump.

Attached: ReactJanitor.jpg (300x295, 18K)

They ferry the kids around in taxis

You probably sat in his rape splooge

>Janitor

Attached: noway.gif (430x178, 994K)