14 YEAR OLD BABY FACED CHAD IMPREGNATES 20 YEAR OLD VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR IN THE PHILIPPINES

A 14 year old babyfaced CHAD impregnates his 20 year old girlfriend who plays for national volleyball team here in the Philippines.

Media silent over the issue. Imagine if the genders were reversed there would be an outrage.

Really shows that women can get away with anything.

Pic related baby faced CHAD and girl he knocked up.

Attached: lul.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

dat kid face dude kek

eternal womyn

Meh that’s just a 6 year difference
I’m 30 and banging a 45 year olds
I’m alpha as fuck to be fucking a women 15 years older than me

But he's clearly under aged.

Fucking gross

Attached: 9BE37271-E475-44BD-A844-2137908F03DA.jpg (1004x2041, 352K)

Women are stupid. Water is wet. What else is new.

Also are you jelly that he's spiking that pussy like a volleyball into her gaping fertile womb?

> im alpha as fuck

Top kek, keep telling yourself that m80

But she's a 3-4ish/10 at best here.

Yeah, I was expecting a lot hotter from a national level volleyball player.

>ywn be a shota with a big sis gf

Football is where all the hot women are.

Isn't that the kid from the Tv Show?

Attached: big_1485478359_image[1].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

nice

>warriors

Attached: deuspol.png (2050x932, 70K)

I hear old pussy has an earthy fungal smell to it, guess you don't need to worry about child support if you're down with dry & menopausal

2/10 troll

You know youre beta af

nice catch. yes it is.

>huh in all fields

I think she is the winner in it all.
She got to ride the dick carousel and you get to keep her

Clicked on it thinking it was Amai Liu.

>fap fap fap

It shows that even the low status men can be winners by being good sweet talkers. And then there are guys who suffer daily by working out hard and thinking they have value.

Attached: Chad vs virgin.jpg (1001x1504, 494K)

He’s the youngest member of the Ayala family
He could’ve done better, it must be love

/ss/ is best /s/

Should I be disturbed? I find it hot that a young boy got laid with an older girl.

It's gonna be a really pretty ladyboy

there are so many gays and trannys in the Philippines that women now need to fuck under age boys to find a straight guy

when you realize most women completely hate themselves, no matter the facade they put up, it's very easy to get them to do what you want. they all are literally looking for someone to tell them what to do and want no responsibility of any kind.

Attached: 1506962346671.png (442x716, 491K)

>And then there are guys who suffer daily by working out hard and thinking they have value.

Wow, if that didn't perfectly describe my situation.

he's lucky. That girl is pretty cute, desu.

>Just gooks doing gook things

Stop posting garbage up in here

>chad
>nigger cattle attire

Attached: herding.gif (320x239, 3.1M)

i miss him, time to go to youtube

When I was like 13 I didn't know much about female nature so I thought working out would get me a girl. Unbelievable how foolish I was.

Wow it really sucks to be me. I started really working out at 26. The only thing I understand about women and their nature is that they'd rather chew their own arms off than be around me.

You're not supposed to work out and get fit for women, it's suppose to be for yourself. it's not just for physical, it's a stress reliever as well.

ching chang chong pinoy!

Attached: flippinobutcherlechonass.jpg (1052x1259, 1.67M)

I meant *25 y.o. virgin autist.

>You're not supposed to work out and get fit for women

Well no shit Sherlock. I understand that now. I just saw all these girls clamoring for my Chad friends and thought the only difference between us was that they were in better shape. Turns out that I'm just a repugnant person with serious personality disorders.

Not a chad if you're fucking a 1-3 flipwoman.

Flippino pussy smelss like fishy crab shit. I know, I fucked alot at massage parlors in the mid 90's. Probly like 500. Was like 500 pesos back then and theyd let you cum inside them.

You ever think that the fishy crab shit smell was because they were prostitutes and not because they were flips? I can't imagine a cunt that gets cummed inside multiple times per day is going to smell any good.

>yahoo mail

So its only pedophilia if a man does it?
Leftists are cancer.

The mainstream medias becoming as biased and dis info as the "facts" on a cracked article.
At this rate the onion will become real news.

Listen to . Your mutt beta males goes to flipland and fuck your literal maid-tier. They act so smug being around our trash women. Word of advice for white bros out there, we frown upon and talk behind your backs if you're dating our shit-tier women cos we know you're just being used as an ATM.

can't believe this hasn't posted yet...

Attached: 1520604162527.jpg (600x600, 36K)