Why is Sup Forums so illiterate when it comes to the EU?

Countless times in the past years, Sup Forums-people have forecast the immediate death of the EU. The EU is still alive.

People have said in Brexit the EU will offer the UK everything it wants in order to keep German cars flowing to the UK. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth as trade politics in the real world works different to how idiots believe it works.

And then the Eurozone. No, it has not collapsed. Actually, the Euro is at a 4 year high against the USD and is among the strongest agains the British Pound it has ever been. And countries like Romania want to join, while Italy or Greece aren't leaving.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 9.08.00 AM.png (1204x936, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_W._Armstrong
thetrumpet.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would anyone want to join in on the Euro? They better be keeping their own currency so they don't get assfucked.

forgot pic

Attached: 4thReich.jpg (665x910, 134K)

>Strong Euro
>this a good thing t. citizen of the biggest exporter of the entire bloc
And to think I thought germans couldn't get more retarded.

By the way, Italy is now in the hands of a coalition that's going to get rid of the Euro, how about that.

Oh, wow. Romannia? This changes everything!

BASED EU

THE EU IS THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO THIS PLANET.

BASED GERMANY!!!

THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING TO AN UTOPIA I'VE EVER SEEN.

Oh joy ! Now I have to worry about the economic collapse that will happen as other more important countries opt out.

Attached: christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar (600x450, 44K)

That's not what illiterate means, why are you so illiterate?

>ia0sTURX

Hi Hakan

>Why would anyone want to join in on the Euro?
Because it makes sense economically. The Romanian currency has no credibility on the world market, the Euro has. Romania can gain 10% GDP growth in addition to base line growth until 2030 by adopting the Euro in 2024.

Yes, a strong Euro is good. Weak currencies are a sign of a weak forecasted economic development, which is why the UK's pound dropped so much.

>That's not what illiterate means, why are you so illiterate?
Don't talk, if you know shit.

/////////

ignorant in a particular subject or activity.
"the extent to which voters are politically illiterate"
synonyms: ignorant, unknowledgeable, uneducated, untaught, unschooled, untutored, untrained, uninstructed, uninformed, unlearned, unread, unenlightened, benighted, backward; literarynescient
"a politically illiterate youth"
antonyms: literate, knowledgeable

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 9.37.58 AM.png (1230x748, 193K)

Yeah, right. Wants to "join". Like they wanted to "join" in some years last time.

Attached: 7173769032012297.gif (300x389, 617K)

>EU is alive and well
>proud about maybe accepting a literal gypsy nation

What’s next? You gonna let Turkey join?

>And countries like Romania want to join
Wrong.

>TURx

Attached: 1484766281310.jpg (582x802, 165K)

Which has nothing to do with what you said.
Miss predicting something doesn't equate a lack of knowledge or ignorance. It means people just failed to see.

Admit it, you wanted to use a big word and you failed. You're such a fucking baby. Don't talk with the adults again or you get a slap.

>Why is Sup Forums so illiterate when it comes to the EU?
This is he title and it refers to the three things in my post in the OP, all three are about the lack of knowledge of pol-posters on the EU (including the EU's stability). If you cannot read, stop posting.

>Forecast the death of EU
>Prediction about Brexit negotiations
>Prediction about the collapse
>Those things are somehow based on illiteracy
You're a fucking subhuman. Don't embarrass yourself with big words. Don't come here if you're

>Romania enters
>Italy exits
I want to leave.

I don't need anymore gypsy feces on the streets.

>eu
>in 2024
kek

>Why is Sup Forums so illiterate when it comes to the EU?
Because the Anglos have a long a deep distrust of anything German/Continental. It carries over to the US as well. And because the EU is by now a German construct they want to see it go down.

It's not a joke when Sup Forums says that Anglos are the Jews of the white race. There is a relatively widespread belief in Britain that they are the chosen people:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_W._Armstrong

It's still alive today in America. Just read some articles on this page
thetrumpet.com
About half of their articles are about hating on Germany and the EU being the new HRE that is going to be resurrected soon because of some dumb bible prophesy.

Attached: Anglo Merchant.jpg (499x746, 97K)

>EU
>Attempts to homogenize culture
>Denial of regions who use their own inherentive culture into culture festivals and awards for cities
>Germs support the EU
>Germs are one of the biggest powers behind the EU
>EUrovision gives bonus point for migrants

Nietzsche was right

Attached: quote-wherever-germany-extends-her-sway-she-ruins-culture-friedrich-nietzsche-137-73-87.jpg (850x400, 45K)

You're right about his euphoric smugness but I don't think he's a kid. He's just an outsider that's used to hearing himself talk authoritatively in long posts, not interested in convincing or communicating.

>Muh GDP
I suppose you also support Diversity™ and Multiculturalism™ because it makes the GDP look pretty.

>G*rmany
Piss off.

>politics in the real world works different

Tell us more about how politics works in the EU

Attached: Screenshot_20180309-102626~2.png (1080x1697, 748K)

"If you agree with us well give you money, if you disagree with us well destroy you with fake news allegations (EUvsDisinfo*), give you no money, (Cherry picking politically) and make you seem like a monster for disagreeing (the whole Visegrad VS Migrants dilemma)"

What you agree with isnt important, its about who you agree with

In postmodern EU, Truth is subjective

EU's unelected nazi president will only last so long before people say fuck off.
then you're gunna have another war.
ggez

Because the EU is slowly setting itself on the path of destruction.
Brexit happened. The Visegrad group keeps diverging each day. The two main parties in Italy are eurosceptic. Greece, i'll let you imagine. Anti-eu far-right has experienced an unprecented growth in the last 5 years alone.
This failed economic enterprise is doomed to fail or experience a massive damning blow within a dozen of years at best. Mark my words.
People are tired of a pro-banks and pro-globalist USA-aligned alien entity sinking their countries and shitting on them 24/7

>Pundits talk about 'populist rage' as a way to trivialize the anger and fear coursing through the middle class.
>t. unknown

Dude, you lost 10% of your shitty country in the past years. Don't make us join Russia in disolving your african tier state

well you wont be joining russia and the EU any time soon. you're gunna have to choose a side.
I'd also point out that the average Ukrainian probably sees it as they took back 90% of their country and russia still holds 10%.

But honestly Romania. The brass tax, you understand that all the free gibs youre gunna get from the EU isnt really gibs right? they are loans. You are joining the EU to get loansharked out of your country's industry and exports.
but honestly, what could go wrong!?!

>In postmodern EU, Truth is subjective

In the postmodern world Truth is subjective

Fixed it for ya

you know whats even funnier, when the EU really collapses and all the financial institutions and tools that parasite in it, guess who get hit the hardest.

Thats right, gormany. with the EU and euro collapse all the debt claim of germany would be null and void, meaning instead of huge surplus they suddenly have billions of debt.

Target 2
EZB
Debt of Greece
etc.

pic related, target 2

Attached: Target2 graph - ecb data - large.jpg (958x756, 145K)

>Romania can gain 10% GDP
yes, the corporations are going to love that, but the ordinary people will jewed hard, day to day shit will cost more and services will become more expensive.

I mean, why not Euro and EU, it's a good idea, but they had to rape it(the EU) economical union? I'm all in, but this bullshit with PC, rapefugees, donations that honestly do more harm than good, they literally took the perfect girl and violated her

Attached: 1480004852243.png (1250x3506, 115K)

It's gonna be a big step for Romania. No one thinks about it as Europe but if it will be part of the Eurozone that will bring more opportunities.

>day to day shit will cost more and services will become more expensive.
The value will not change just because they change the currency you idiot. On the contrary, imported goods will not have exchange fees on them and exporting will also be cheap and risk free.

But somehow Romanians sound happier than Germans in general.
>Muh GDP.

You're doomed and the EU is the petty Soviet hell you are used too.

The EU would be a good idea if the fucking eternal race traitor krauts didn't exploit it to make others shoulder their ludicrous kike fueled war guilt by inviting the third world to invade us all.
Fuck Germans and fuck their EU.

>That title
Learn grammar you spastic

Come and join the Soviet Union where EU watches YOU

this tbqh

The EU is the only ruling the organisation that supports postmodernism

Maybe Canada too

No it makes no sense. If you join the country will lose it monetary policy. The why we are not joining.

in 2024 there will be no EU

>The value will not change just because they change the currency you idiot.
No except people will losse a bit of their saving and the markets will (((round))) the prices, I know how it was on Slovakia, today they are fine, but when they started using Euro the prices of ordinary things went up you meme flag faggot

Why? Because much of Sup Forums is American, and they are essentially ignorant of the world outside their small part of it.

Noooooo

My beautiful banknotes :,(

Attached: romanianbanknotes.jpg (646x1200, 311K)

Sorry I don't speak insectoid.

>well you wont be joining russia and the EU any time soon. you're gunna have to choose a side.
Romania is already member of the EU, burger.

>You are joining the EU to get loansharked out of your country's industry and exports.
Germany has put a shitton of its factories into Romania. They are losing their doctors and scientists who flock to Germany in return.
Don't know if it payed off for them so far.

One year ago I would have felt disgusted by this image, but now I really look forward to it.

Attached: Europe without Germany, so beautiful.jpg (1000x776, 584K)

Sup Forums is generally ignorant about any subject
bonus ignorance for americans talking about other countries

>Don't know if it payed off for them so far.
the person that owns the debt has the power.
you tell me, does romania own the debt of other EU states or are they indebted to the EU?

protip: immigrants go in first world countries

>Countless times in the past years, Sup Forums-people have forecast the immediate death of the EU. The EU is still alive.
History didn't end yet

I don't wish the EU anything bad, I like it, but Euro is very risky

Looks like china’s got us then boys

>In postmodern planet earth, Truth is subjective

ftfy

>Britain OUT
>Italy OUT
>Gypsies IN
Things are really looking up Hans.
To all my brothers and sisters across Europe - don't listen to these shady globalist cunts. The loss of sovereignty and self-determination is not worth ANY amount of money. The price you pay to get it back once you eventually realize your mistake is infinitely higher than the short term value you gained.

i ll fucking kill him myself if i have to,that corrupt piece of shit wants to bring in 5000 pakkis.The coward disolved 2 of his own governments because they were actually trying to be reasonable and not sink the economy even further

no doubt, we got a china problem.
the globalists always wanted us to be subservient to those dirty commies.
but really really, US citizens own the majority of US public debt.

>And countries like Romania want to join
Funny... My Romanian friend was talking about how insanely corrupt and rigged their last election was, how suddenly all Romanians abroad reported to their embassy in order to vote and so on..

This
All the people blabbering "muh gdp" have no idea what would fall on their heads if they followed blindly EU's policies as some still want us to do

I could legit fap to that

>you tell me, does romania own the debt of other EU states or are they indebted to the EU?
I don't know to whom Romania is indebted.

>but Euro is very risky
You're not in the Euro. What are your concerns? That your trading partners are going to get fucked up if the Euro goes tits up?

Ffs, Romania already is in the EU. Now they want to drag them into the Eurozone.

>Romania joined the Warsaw Pact in 1985

>TURX in ID
Kek is telling us something.

>strong euro
>export champ
What does that tell you, island chimp?
I love how you opt for cheap old tricks like currency devaluation instead, must make sense in no-growthica I guess.
Hows that Brexit coming along?

This is great news, we need to expand the eurozone. Us Europeans are stronger together, we should force countries like Norway and Iceland to join. No EU membership=no trade

>I don't know to whom Romania is indebted.
neither do I, but I do know the trend is that big countries loan the money to the small ones.
US does the same thing.
Do you know what the cold war was really about?

This.
So much still flawed with the EU but the moment we try to do it each on their own is the moment we will get glassed each on their own.
We need an army the starship troopers way and a fiscal union, strong countries like mine have to unironically give back.

>By 2024
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE CAN'T BUILD A FUCKING TO GO THROUGH IASI-CLUJ IN OVER 118 YEARS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WE CAN'T BUILD A METRO STATION IN AN ALREADY DIGGED TUNNEL IN OVER 8 YEARS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If we join, our economy collapses and it's Greece 2.0 here white boys, enjoy 20 million people going instantly to Germany.

And btw, we're european citizens, not shitskin subhuman illegal niggers, so we will take your jobs in a few days.
Good thing we're white and can be assimilated instantly by another cucked european population.

>dirt cookies eating negroids that ruined a 1st world white country
>calling anybody "gypsies"
jej

Romania's gov. pushed back twice against joining the Euro. If they ruled it was a bad idea then, it's a bad idea now. They just posted 7% growth for 2017, and that's without having the Euro as it's official currency. There's really no need for them to join as their currency is pegged to the Euro anyway.

>LOOK EVERYONE! POOR EASTERN EUROPEAN SHITHOLES ARE GETTING INTO THE EU! THIS MEANS WE'RE DOING GREAT

Attached: 1519547454971.jpg (853x480, 31K)

>Claims to know anything about finance
>Euro is at """"4 year high""""

Are you literally retarded. Please stop talking about fx market if you dont know what youre talking about...and the value of the euro doesnt always reflect Eurozone economic health.

You must be Romanian. Hi. I can guarantee you joining the Euro is a bad thing.

Attached: 20180312_081639.png (759x621, 79K)

The whole point of the euro is to keep the value of the deutschmark down you retard

EU YES!

EU will already be dead by 2024

>What are your concerns? That your trading partners are going to get fucked up if the Euro goes tits up?
Poland is an economic slave of Western Europe anyway. Whatever happens there, happens to Poland

Romania just posted 7% growth for 2017. They don't need to join any unions for "even more growth"

>the average Ukrainian
The average ukrainian is a dumb brainwashed bydlo. Crimea is not "their" and never was. They didn't conquer it from turks and tatars, Russian Empire did. And it was never demographically ukrainian either.
It became de jure part of ukraine only because of the commie scum, they hate so much. And because of drunk stupid Yeltsin(who you installed btw and openly bragged about it), who recognized this shit after the dissolution of USSR.
Return of Crimea is just the restoration of historical justice.

It's propaganda. Lol here major laws change every 6 months.

It really does. Romania is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe, and is predicted to be among the top 10 richest European countries by 2037.

>B-but, muh gypsy! Muh Ion! Xaxaxa

You can meme as much as you want about Romania being gypsy and poor, Sergey. The facts don't lie.

>weak currencies = weak economies

Yes, but in many cases it doesn't. Chinese purposefully devalue their currency to fuel economic output through exports. The EU has that specific problem with exports for the fact that its currency is over valued, so having an expensive currency is not always an indicator of positive economic health

Kek, saved. 18 months months on and the asshurt is still hilarious. I'm loving how much of a flap pro-EU bootlickers getting in over Brexit! hahahah

Attached: 1518355562244.jpg (390x440, 94K)

we have to secure the existance of the european union and a future for the german economy

Sorry to crash your party, but we were supposed to join the eurozone in 2019. The Social Democrats delayed it by 5 years.
Romania will not be entering the eurozone anytime soon (and by soon, I mean the next 20 years) or ever (in its current form).

The eurozone needs significant reform before it will become an attractive economic set-up for Romania. Joining it as it is would significantly slow down our economy. Right now, Romania has had the highest average growth rate of any economy in Europe, and we don't plan on stopping anytime before we dethrone the Dutch as the 6th largest economy in the EU.

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I bet 100$ that they won't leave the Eurozone.

Based.

i also read that bulgaria also wants to join the €

Our whole society, civilization and world outlook is postmodern

The problem of Bulgaria is the lost standard of living. The Maastricht criteria are all done.

>TURX
>muh GDP
This is advanced shilling

>TURX
TURK

>TURX
TURK lmao

Attached: IMG_6806.jpg (646x854, 235K)

boss

Entering the Schengen area would be a lot more beneficial to the Romanian economy than joining the Eurozone. Which is why the Dutch and the Germans keep vetoing it -- it would accelerate Romania's economic growth, and part of that growth would be at the expense of Germany and the Netherlands (hint: ports).

Joining the eurozone on the other hand would slow down the growth of Romania's economy due to the fact that the euro is a harder currency and the fact that it would constrain our financial options. But it would greatly benefit Germany and the Netherlands, which is why they want Romania to join the eurozone.

It ain't happening Johann. It has 0 chance of happening before some concessions to Romania, like letting us in Schengen.

Attached: 1520853420570.png (1257x1910, 759K)

this move will have grieving consequences, Romania will dry out like a desert once eurocrats are finished with her

Attached: v4X3Ofv.jpg (1200x1593, 132K)

>EU gibs
Fun fact: Romania has been a net contributor to the EU budget for the past 6 years. We only started to get out more money out of the EU budget than we put in last year.