Draw a girl

>draw a girl
>call it king Arthur
are the nips retarded?

Merlin magicked her a dragon dick so it's fine.

2005 called. They want their thread back.

Considering how incredibly popular Fate/Stay Night was, I'm going to say no. Also King Arthur wasn't real, so who are you to say he wasn't a girl?

No. Just brilliant.

>Me starting to watch Fate because it's so hyped and shit
>See blonde girl
>They call her "Arthuria" or something like that
>Me think: Well fine, a retarded female name but still
>They start implying that this is the actual king Arthur
>Fucking dropped
True story, couldn't care less about further plot after that

I prefer the one who's bitchy and owns her own house.

He had a wife

Are you British?

>actual king Arthur
The Arthurian legends were the Fate series of their time.

He was more real than Archer, for one thing.

women are heroic too, deal with it

No_
The fact they made a historically male (fucking KING) figure into some kind of waifu bait for pathetic nips made me sad. Why not taking some clearly female historical person like Jeanne of Arc or Katharina if they wanted to give MC a female waifu that much

I'd let her dick me if you know what I mean.

>like Jeanne of Arc
But they did.

tbph they could have even used the lady of the lake or something if they really just wanted to masturbate to excalibur

>draw a girl
>call it king arthur
>draw a girl
>call it a gun
>draw a girl
>call it a dragon
>draw a girl
>call it a WW2 warship
>draw a girl
>call it a horse
>draw a girl
>call it a squid
>draw a girl
>call it a gaming console

But was she with MC or played any important role? I doubt it. So they took Jeanne as a filler character just to provide MC a r63 Arthur with no reason at all.
This. Or they could remove lancer completely and replace him with brutal KING excalibur and give MC jeanne of arc or something.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

It's a make believe story about magic who fucking cares.

Salty britbongs

The air vents make the character design.

>The fact they made a historically male (fucking KING) figure into some kind of waifu bait for pathetic nips made me sad. Why not taking some clearly female historical person like Jeanne of Arc or Katharina if they wanted to give MC a female waifu that much
>But was she with MC or played any important role? I doubt it. So they took Jeanne as a filler character just to provide MC a r63 Arthur with no reason at all.
>Or they could remove lancer completely and replace him with brutal KING excalibur and give MC jeanne of arc or something.

>draw a girl
>call her normal

nice Zetsubou Sensei reference, my nigga

>But was she with MC or played any important role?
Yes. Jannu is literally the new hotness in the Fate franchise.

>Jeanne
>filler character

SEIBAAAAAH

You should look up what they did to Astolfo.

JANNU

Apocrypha is basically a filler series; its characters included.

JANNU

>not knowing about the APEX of servants.
King Arthur(male) is also in the Fateverse and better than the old and busted Seiba you saw.

Jeanne is so beautiful and soft.

FASTER JANNU, FASTER.

ASTOLFO

That's a cute girl! What's her name?

Thanks! His name is Astolfo.

>implying apocrypha is what made Jannu popular.

Hey! Your English is pretty good, but when you're talking about a woman you should use "her" instead of "his" to avoid confusing people! No need to thank me, just trying to help!

ekusukaribaaa

No problem! I have more pictures of Astolfo if you need it. Isn't he such a cutie?

Her name is Altria, retard

This thread is official property of Jannu. homewrecking traps can get out.

>being this mad that nobody likes your leddit waifu
Astolfo is BEST girl (male)

Jokes on you, my favorite Jannu is Santa lily

Jesus Christ Apofags are such shitposters.

>draw a girl
>give her a lightsaber and call her the scourge of europe

>literally plebbit jr

Wow, it's almost like Fate has a really dumb premise and a poorly conceived plot!

Why can newshit post before spending 3 years on Sup Forums?

>call her an alien

Take that back you bully.

Your resistance only makes Astolfo's cock harder you know.

>Look fate sales

No, they're genius

What cock?

Astolfo and traps in general are ironic weeb reddit trash though, kill yourself honestly

It's okay user, Astolfo still loves you!

Having a threesome with these two..oh lawd

No, I don't. Please elaborate.

I think you do.

>Watch Unlimited Bladeworks recently for the first time
>No idea what Fate is about
>Eventually get to the part where Caster gets Saber
>Saber is bent over and tied up in a church with her dressed hiked up over her ass for absolutely no reason
>No one in the series comments about what was up with that
So was that just fan service or did they leave out a couple scenes?

No, that was pretty much pure fan service.

Medea is just kinda gay; she likes beautiful things, she sees Saber and wants to dress her up and stuff.

Which is strange because she has a husband

Not really strange, Seiba is naturally attractive to both men and women.

You'll be glad to know that Fate is now entirely a Fujo pandering series, just like your homosexual ass wanted the entire time.

So one can assume off panel Medea went behind Saber and just stared at her pussy commenting on how pretty and youthful it looks while Saber can't say anything or do anything but blush? Maybe Medea touched it and stroked it a little to feel the softness?

As stupid as this is going to sound "I am the bone of my sword. Unknown to death nor know to life." just sounds pleasing to me and I have no idea why.

I'm sure Medea got plenty of opportunities to perform hands-on... measurements for Saber's various dresses.

What did you expect? The fate series overhyped garbage my dawg

That's because you're a chunni.

I for one would welcome genderbent William the Conqueror and Admiral Nelson

Fate/Prototype is boring as fuck and Arthur is literally a much more boring version of Saber. Nobody gave a fuck about the franchise except the fujoshits. The only thing that Proto Arthur is good for is for shitposting

Why is a Merlin a pretty boy and not a decrepit old wizard?

TM wants the fujo market.

He has incubus blood

Merlin canonically fucked a ton of women and has a raging boner for Arturia though. He's even more of a manslut than Gil at this point.

Britfag here, at least female Arthur is far better than what the west shits out. Namely making King Arthur white but he's evil and Lancelot, who is the good guy, is Black.

>King Arhur is a historical figure
heh

So did the old wizard Merlin

A what?

Yes, that was definitely implied.

>Nasu gave the self insert character a Futa waifu
What did he mean by this?

Such a shame that he could never get over his autism for her though.

Unlock your secret power, user. Embrace the demonic darkness contained within. Let the world rest uneasy for if the full might of your TRUE form was unleashed it would destroy reality as we know it.

Just google it yo it's about middle school playground shit.

>Shirou is finally a Saber, the class focused on swords
>He's actually Muramasa
>EMIYA, sword autist supreme who's whole fucking theme is swords and is basically swords himself can't be a Saber
Hahaha

Yea, they should scrap the idea..

You lost me.

But archer is all about expendable ammo types, which Shirou excels in. He just happens to use sword shaped arrows is all.

God I really don't want to get into F/GO unless I really have to, but this may be the tipping point.

Yes, even Muramasa comments that its dumb that he's saber class in the chapter itself. He's a craftsman, not a user, this is something Shirou himself as said since FSN. He has no great sword attributed towards his legend, he doesn't have the stats or feats to qualify, both Shirou and Muramasa say this. Creating swords is different from using them or having a true legend about it. He's only a maker, not a user. Its the last thing Archer says in Fate route.

Its probably some sort of self referential bullshit that has Muramasa and Shirou both realize they shouldn't qualify, yet they're still Saber.

Even the Arthur from real world lore was speculated to be possibly gay and clearly didn't give a fuck about her. Nasu didn't make Arthur a girl on a whim. There was already established precedent in the mythology to make it work.

You remember that sword and sheathe analogy? It's not just an analogy.

>he doesn't know about 9.5

Only if you don't look past the surface like a reddit pleb trying to fit in where you don't belong.