UK/ EU deporting from all Europe for blasphemy Islam

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-031947.jpg (1076x1696, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qrG-YHTGc8
youtu.be/3WwAg0912hA
youtu.be/64xW-T4SIjA
youtu.be/x5Nwsqy6v_Q
youtu.be/FzSd_Vr8uMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're all screwed.

>competent French authorities

you modern first worlders disgust me, you had it all and you squandered harder than any other society in history

She needs to head to Spain.

We don't deport anyone.

denbts, pay them

God Teresa May is a vile statist whore.

We should serve as a warning as to what can befall a great nation when you allow homosexuals and the non-White masses to have any say in your society, or even allowing them in, in the first place.

Not Greece.

But user, words HURT people and might incite VIOLENCE, so we must CENSOR these hurtful words.

It's for the greater good.

>Muslims then outbreed you
>enter Sharia

Attached: UK day.png (528x1239, 694K)

I've been arrested in Spain recently, fuck me your Police are heavy handed, punched me in the face and smacked my mates legs with his baton, took our passports and generally threw their weight around
All I did was fight with a local cunt trying to rip us off

Attached: UK__.jpg (750x920, 574K)

Haven't heard about any French authorities assisting and/or protecting child rapists...
Man was made to struggle, not sit idly on his biscuit.

So much for the anglo race

Attached: this.jpg (575x288, 34K)

>tommy robinson
>lauren southern
both have one thing in common

Attached: 865735683682.jpg (474x474, 48K)

Attached: pffff.jpg (372x314, 28K)

This unironically triggers me. Makes me even more angry to see this after the brexit vote

Absolutely. If you disrespect a cop here they can use "appropriate violence". Basically, we still have Franco's police.

In Barcelona, they have a habit of shooting people's eyes out. Jewgle it.

You must have caught them on a good nught.

: ^)

Attached: peter-otoole-and-richard-001.jpg (644x386, 110K)

Attached: thought-crime.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Ah Tommy is based.
She can get fucked.

He might not have taken the jq, but he's got everything else 100.

This is genuinely concerning. Who is really running the Kingdom because it isn't the Queen?

#thotcrime
don't forget to donate shekels

Attached: cult-of-personality.jpg (878x516, 84K)

We have a lot on right now.

Its disgusts us too

The problem is that she's a marxist not that she's a statist. Oswald Moseley was a statist.

>leave to enter
The fuck does this mean?

seems like they only deport you if you speak up and make a big scene I lived in the uk before in my younger wage cuck days I was a racist back then too and they didn't deport me hahaha i fucking fooled them!

wtf britain...
take care of this shit

Its a good move on behalf of the easily impressionable. The rest dont need these fucks to tell them anything anyway

End our suffering

I fucked a Lithuanian qt

Next time I will be nice to Spanish Police.

Godspeed Anglo user I hope you guys right the ship before it becomes violent.

Just for a bit of context of you were to say " I didn't fucking do anything" they can hit you. The "fuck" I'm idea diareapect even if it wasn't directed at them.

She is not being deported from the EU.
The Britcucks just ask the French to do so, and the French probably won't.

>public policy of the Unted Kingdom
>Unted
Is this how UK officials write now?

The British Isles are full of cuckolds.

Crikey

>you had it all and you squandered harder than any other society in history

>implying we've finished squandering

>Unted Kingdom
>propose to request
>competent French Authorities

Who wrote this?

This is true. I see no future of us.

Attached: 1503642003723.jpg (3411x2588, 2.13M)

yeah cuckold kinda loses any meaning when you hear it 500 x an hour on /pol sheepnigger

and when are you going to start using other vowels other than i

A,E,O,U exist too

No wonder they did that, when most of them act like the degeneretaes, pic related

Attached: faggots.jpg (620x465, 41K)

So who is the most cucked, the UK or Sweden?

Attached: 1455993988190.jpg (248x269, 24K)

wait, is this true? Laura is denied entry into the UK?

Two sides of the same coin

Lithuanian women are not that great, so congrats on your non achievement!

hi

Attached: hij.jpg (478x352, 25K)

We are, by far.

>should
We should, but we won't. The mob doesn't care about the long term repercussions that their degeneracy has on their society, they only care about instant gratification and pleasure here and now. Democracy will eventually kill any society it comes to rule.

Probably a lawyer.

If the worst thing you have to say about us is vowels then i'm not worried. Think i will be voting for a Republic when queeny dies, don't want you infecting us.

UK, cuz they literally are living in Orwellian world

We are not cucked. Trust me, we are so far from cucked.
We are an Island like you which means everyone on this rock has to be cool with one another.

Everyone keep cool becuase when people stop being cool there is nowhere to run and tension run high so we need to be ultra selective who we let in.

She is a known rabble rouser and a far right extremist we had no choice but to ban her, we ban loads of people.
But I dont think we should ban her, we are not snowflakes, if you dont like what she says then argue back, thats debate and debate is good.

I'm going to fucking leopard crawl into Ireland seeking asylum, holy fucking shit the EU is rabid.

Cucked in different ways. Sweden is the kind where they're like prancing out in the street crossdressing and flying rainbow flags and welcoming rapefugees by bending over. They are like sadomasochists loving their destruction.

UK is the kind where they don't welcome their destruction but put their head in the sand, "Keep calm and carry on" and totally ignore their destruction, going about like life is normal while their daughters get raped and they get imprisoned for it.

Enjoy getting invaded by China then, the only thing that keeps you safe is that jack and remember who gave you your Island you ungrateful fucking nigger Maori cunt.

Chinese are better than the white British middle class that come here by a country mile.

Do you think Chinese tolerate Muslims raping little girls?
Do you think the Chinese tolerate white liberals?
Do you think the Chinese virtue signal over refugees?

Wake up.

>terrorism
they spelled prostitution wrong

>you squandered harder than any other society in history
Having my Country destroyed and the Goverment replaced with some commie Cucks by the Allies isn't all that fun
this is the last Germany that existed
youtu.be/5qrG-YHTGc8
youtu.be/3WwAg0912hA
youtu.be/64xW-T4SIjA
youtu.be/x5Nwsqy6v_Q
youtu.be/FzSd_Vr8uMg

even the German military nowadays is Americanized as shit wearing Berets and all that junk never forget and never forgive the Allies what they have done to my Country like Hitler said Never trust foreign help only trust your own people

Attached: Waffenss.jpg (990x664, 330K)

>be English
>can't spell their country's name correctly

Attached: faaggg.png (192x48, 17K)

fuck that makes my blood boil

Correct me if I’m wrong, you gave two police forces right?
Idk if this is true for mainland Spain or just Catalonia but Mallorca had Policia local and guardia civil at the same time (according to my friend guardia civil are the ones who will fuck you up if you give them any excuse)

>Chinese are better than the white British middle class
You have no idea

Do you think the Chinks give a flying fuck about you? That they will treat YOU better?
They are a repressive dictatorship, state controls everything, so who is really cucked? Its not us, we can do what we like, we are open and honest, always have been and always will be.

Seriously you dont know shit, NZ and Aus fought hard in the WW's, bravest of the brave and for what, so a cuntlike you can spout off about the motherland like a dickless twat?
your Grandparents would be ashamed of you and if you're a Maori rape baby I'm sorry we didnt genocide your useless genes.

Dropped the “I” recently because we are anti-individualism now m80 check that thoughtcrime u cheeky nonce

t. butthurt

You will come to like it, in time.

Good. All attention whoring e-celebs should be deported.

Any rational populace would drag these anti-human cretins into the streets and hang them all, flailing and kicking, from lamp posts.

yes but chinese are actually just one person. they are hive mind. its not hard to redpill one person.

>Chinese are better than the white British middle class that come here by a country mile.
This desu, UK migrants are insufferable

The UK is now the most cucked nation in Europe, even Sweden must look in astonishment.

I can't believe they would go to the trouble of refusing entry to some alt-light nobody like Lauren Southern. It's ridiculous.

Attached: 1500513482174.webm (640x480, 1.96M)

kek

Hard to shill in this thread isn't it faggots. This thread isn't about Lauren, it's about authoritarianism. Go suck some cock bitch.

I really don't think China is significantly more repressive than England is. The difference really comes from the fact that the British economy is still strong so you people don't care, but when the honey-moon ends, you'll see how bad it gets. The complexities of British politics as they are, there are now massive and powerful 3rd rails in British society.

Well hard to argue.....

Attached: 1518758483372.png (1106x1012, 660K)

If they had any brains they’d rather deport all Muslims and allow her to stay

yeah i do have an idea i live here and have to deal with both of you cunts daily. Chinese might be soulless bug people but they keep to themselves and are happy to self segregate i don't have to worry about Li Min marrying Chad and wanting to adopt black African babies and feeding the poor.

If they'd misspelt it as the"Untied Kingdom" that would've been extremely appropriate since it's unravelling so fast

Just like Brazil (1985 film)

Policía Local are the local police force for each township. They're usually just LARPers and they only have authority over their town/city

Then there's Policía Nacional aka National Police, actual cops who act all over the country

Then you have the Guardia Civil which are actually part of the army but deal with law enforcement

Some autonomous communities have their own regional police forces too, like the Mossos in catalonia and the Ertzaintza in the Basque Country

Ireland is a member of the EU...

>She is a known rabble rouser and a far right extremist we had no choice but to ban her, we ban loads of people.
And yet we aren't banning imams. Why? Because our government is completely and utterly cucked

She can drop by and spread racism in Poland any day.

This should be chilling. It starts with the low hanging fruit, but before long all our names are on this list.

British government has been pulling stunts like this for at least 20 years. Most of Sup Forums are just too young or ignorant to know about it. This is nothing new. If anything this kind of thing was worse a decade ago when labour were in power.

Meant for

ello m8

Attached: britcop.png (520x716, 557K)

This place is a joke and it deserves all it gets. I'm leaving here as soon as I can.

Hilarious and fresh meme

>British government has been pulling stunts like this for at least 20 years. Most of Sup Forums are just too young or ignorant to know about it. This is nothing new. If anything this kind of thing was worse a decade ago when labour were in power.

I guess I have been ignorant then because I am shocked such low level alt-light operators are on a list at all. I mean we say much worse on this board every day.

Whatever you think of these people, or even their message, you know things are bad when shit like this is going on. At the same time we imams and preachers in mosques spreading their hate. Absolutely disgusting

American trying to sound British in his fake letter full of punctuation mistakes

As much as I emphasize with you, stay the fuck away from here.
Move to SA, buy a rifle, and mow down some niggers or something.

Based lithuanian fruit picker criminal

what did they do? did they post naughties about the bobbies on twitter?

Mosley stood by facist principles, she literally stands for nothing

There is this place. Forget South Africa, it's a bigger joke currently