Why do Brits hate her?

Why do Brits hate her?

Attached: 16-56-52-images.jpg (305x462, 24K)

Some do, some don't. Those that do do it because she closed uncompetitive industry that was surviving (barely) at great expense to the taxpayer.

She stood in the way of the marxist race to the bottom.

Honesty, brits hate that.

*bitter leftists

She fired some LARPers

Many different groups of people in the UK hate her for different reasons, though not all of us hate her.
Having lived in NI for my whole life, I know that the Irish in NI hated her policies regarding NI and Irish people, while the British here loved her for those same policies.
She was a polarising figure, to say the least.

Silly proles hate her. I love her

>globalisation is the future goy

She fucked with their ice cream. Who can love someone who does that?

Attached: 800px-Gdansk_tourist_pictures_2009_0314.JPG.jpg (800x1200, 144K)

why

>went half way across the world for a few islands but abandoned Rhodesia
>Started the whole Money>nation meme, fucking the north over with free trade and paving the way for chavs and mass migration
>Increased EU intergration

Probally that 5head

She didn’t bend over backwards for Poortheners and the Irish

Productive normies who wanted to mind their own business, liked her

Because she's a bitch and destroyed our country with American imperialism. Someone should have brained the old hag 30 years ago.

She had balls. Far more than any politician since

Attached: 1507184892028.gif (375x304, 778K)

Because muh miners.

You are aware she wanted south Africa to be a white ethnostate?

whatever she thourght about south africa doesnt undo what she did to rhodesia

The left couldn’t beat her while she truncheon fucked the left for 11 years, they hated them for it.

And then the left got their way in the end when the blairits showed up and retaliated, God they're all so petty it kills me,and we the ones that have to stick it.

Leftists hate her because she was too right wing. Rightists hate her because she was too left wing. Authoritarians hate her because she was too libertarian. Libertarians hate her because she was too authoritarian.

She's a lesson in why you should just pick a damned ideology.

Poll tax.

Attached: 1520828033994.png (400x300, 185K)

hehe, dodo