Prisma Illya

This is a thread about the anime series Prisma Illya and the characters within it, as such it belongs on Sup Forums, not /e/ or Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kuro is very unsexy.

It appear that you are posting an ANIME that contain loli characters in lewd clothing. Please refrain from such thing in the ANIME AND MANGA board.

Why aren't you making a Dragonball thread instead? Those are much more family friendly.

Thank you.

this isn't a family friendly anime please move back to thanks

A thread about an anime series with little cute girls? What the fuck its this? Only DBS and 'O MY RUBBER NEN' threads are allowed now.

New chapter next week, will they finish the fight with Beatrice or go back to the Miyu fight?

Is this shit in autosage?

holy shit it actually is

wew
Where's Hiro's phone? He gotta give the boot to this newfag mod.

The mods can never defeat the power of lolis

Why the fuck is an anime thread on autosage?

Why are 50 DBS and endless shounen trash threads allowed?

Why is Sakurafish banned now?

It seems a certain spamer needs to come back.

Why would a thread about japanese TV anime that violates no rules on a board about japanese TV anime be in autosage mode?

Sakurafish is banned. KOUME is 8 o'clock, time to wake up is banned.

Every piece of board culture is banned, user. Get with the times.

Mods are global, it's just some dumb newfag mod from Sup Forums who offended by stupid sexy Ilya.

>Thread on autosage

Mods will pay

There is quite literally no points in browsing Sup Forums anymore isn't there?

This is bullshit.

>it's just some dumb newfag mod from Sup Forums who offended by stupid sexy Ilya.

Part of me wants to believe this because then it'd at least be funny.

>I-Illya is just too sexy!
>I cannot r-resist...
>Lord, It's not my fault, if in His plan, he made the devil so my stronger than a man!

But in reality is just some power hungry retard forcing his will against the board he moderates. This will continue to happen because there's no accountability for mods.

Seasonal anime, sometimes. There's too much falseflagging and shitposting on the threads from shows I like.

its what happens when hiro hires reddit mods

>autosage
At this point I'm just laughing at how fucking pathetic is this mod.

Where else do we go?

We MAL forums naoh.

Was it rape?

When you're downloading your manga next try scrolling down.

>anime thread on the anime board gets autosaged
If the thread is against the rules then wouldn't it just be deleted?

By now mods are trying to contain the justified outrage by anons by doing the autosage trick. They're dumb enough to think it works.

Mod is too much of a bitch to outright delete so he is trying to shuffle it under the rug

Meguca and 2017-2009chan are both much better moderated than here. But they also have much fewer users.
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

amazing silence methods moddukuns

show me your tities

Honestly the more they delete it and the more I want to spam them, this won't end well.

Sakurafish is banned?

Sup Forums.org/feedback
Hit it where there's a chance to hurt, Sup Forums. Report moderation misconduct every time it happens.

Maybe you should take the hint and stop "moderating" a board for creepy virgin neckbeards on a site full of trump supporters and woman haters.

There's more possibilities to get banned for posting IIya than this shitposter get banned, think for that for a second

The reason this thread is in autosage is because the contents contained herein are held to a higher standard than regular Sup Forums threads because this (Illya threads) are, nearing a general.

If you recall the sticky from a few months ago, this is board policy now. Recurrent threads are held to a higher standard relative to regular Sup Forums threads. The goal is to increase the quality of content on Sup Forums. Presently, there is little evidence in this thread to suggest that it will contribute anything new to the discussion of Prisma Illya, its story, the series, or the characters contained therein. Consequently, it's being pruned.

Prisma Illya is an anime. Have you never heard of it?

What about all the endless shounen general? Those are fine because you like those show right?

I'll laugh at you when they ban you for some bullshit, and you gave them money for nothing.

Fuck you. You're not going to change board culture. Go back to r/anime, faggot.

Unfortunately for you, lolicons will never stop enjoying the things they do. Sup Forums is a place where you only leave if you want to. Year after year it's always the same persecution and they simply don't want to leave.

We both know that's not the reason, there's actual thinly veiled generals on Sup Forums at this right moment. The reason is much more subjective than that, you are not fooling anyone.

Forcibly auto-saging threads presumably doesn't show up in the moderation log, so it's a way to abuse mod powers while getting away with it.

This is unironically our moderation

% = mod, for you newfags out there

Wow he sounds like a complete retard. Is he normally capable of human language?

Wew lad, what a great mod we've got there, he sure knows a lot about Sup Forums and its culture.

So a thread that isn't frequently remade when it gets archived counts as a general too?
Good to know that the anti-general rules really are just an excuse for mods to delete whatever the fuck they please after all.

5 dbz threads in catalog as of this typing, if anyone is curious.

What kind of person do you think becomes a mod and works for free?

>are much better moderated than here
Are you high user? Last time I tried that crippled shithole it was literally plebbit tier.

>passfag being a total retard
What else is new? Except you. The "recurrent threads" are just shitty generals that were a serious problem on Sup Forums years ago and look what happened.

But literal apes would do a better job at moderation. How does one become a mod as human or semi-human?

Modcat died for this.

Yesterday there were fucking 16 threads, it wasn't a shitstorm or anything, just a normal fucking day

>Vandis threads are banned because mods don't think it's an anime.
>Valkyrie Drive threads are banned because mods think it's a hentai, not an anime.
>Sakurafish is banned on sight.
>KOUME it's 8 WAKE UP threads are banned on sight.

But 5 concurrent Dragonball threads, that's fine.

Great moderation!

>A general is any thread for an anime I don't like
Yes, a currently running manga shouldn't have threads on Sup Forums because people on Sup Forums like making threads to discuss it, sound logic that has nothing to do with your disdain for the anime itself.

If they're not a single thread it's not a general.

Learn mod logic.

It's kinda amazing how much worse Sup Forums's moderation became immediately as soon as he got fired last year. I assume that the same bitter mod who's hated us for a long time before that realized that he had a chance to powerabuse while unckeched at that point, and that's why this past year has had such awful moderation.

Generals are threads that are constantly kept up, Illya threads are not that. Being a huge illyafag I'm pretty much checking several times daily for Illya related threads and only post new ones when there hasn't been any for a while so your argument is completely bullshit. And if those rules actually should be enforced(which they should not) then there are a lot of threads that are far higher on the priority list but I obviously they won't as popular shounen shit is not offensive to the newfag mods.

Email it to Hiro. Please.

Im so happy that anime became mainstream. I wanna thanks the following for making anime accessible in the west to dumb normalfags and thus creating epic ironic weebs.

Twitch
Youtube e-celebs
CrunchyRoll
Netflix

Thank you very much for making anime the next capeshit you fucking cancerous sack of shit normalfags.

What does Hiro even do these days?

Why was modcat fired?

moot was such a fucking awful mod. It's amazing that the site became even worse when he left.

We can't risk confusing our beloved redditors, now can we? They're the ones paying Sup Forums's bills now after all, so they shouldn't need to lurk and familiarize themselves with this board before posting in it.

Nothing

He's supposed to be doing something, surely.

It shows that moot was good and kept shit in check

Let us look at the catalog:
>Literal "precure thread: precure thread" general with the same OP as the last several hundred
>OPT general
>Drawthread general
>JoJo general
>SnK general
>Buyfag general
>Megumin general
>Dragonball general
>Yugioh general
>Made in Abyss general
>Yuri on Ice general
>Sword Art Online general
>One Piece general
>Made in Abyss general #2
>Overlord general
>Madoka general
>Harem macro thread
But yes this, this thread about an anime with currently running material is nearly a general while all those others are not. Not based on your tastes at all.

He offended Sup Forums (the developer's pet board)'s feelings by moderating it.

I'm actually surprise that MiA general is still around considering it's very heavy on loli and shota fanservice, oh but I guess since this series is liked by normalfags it's okay to keep it!

It's because this series is pedo shit, while Megumin is strangely not pedo shit, even if every normal person would call you pedo shit for sexualizing her.

I think the mods might be in denial about being pedophiles.

It is not fanservice! It is art!

For the same reason that this current mod should also be fired.

>muh feeling

There's a very high chance that this mod is in a higher position than the other mods, and that he was the one responsible for firing modcat. The only one who can tell him to stop being a retard is Hiro (just like he did in the nipplemod incident - which was most likely also caused by this same mod), but sadly enough he stopped caring about Sup Forums long ago.

There were some retards on Sup Forums doing some racist retarded shit (but not actually breaking a specific Sup Forums rule, because overt racism is A-OK, but Illya threads aren't).

Anyways, Modcat got sick of the bullshit, and banned some of the worst of the worst for being fucking retards. He even made a custom ban message, explaining how they were scum.

Other mods, who defend Sup Forums's overt neo-Nazi racist propaganda, got triggered and fired him.

I don't know what's worse, seeing every thread getting deleted within a few minutes or that feeling of being monitored constantly whenever there's a thread about a "risky" series like Illya, it's actually crazy to see that any post a bit too lewd will be deleted in 1min or less, being this obsessed shouldn't be allowed.

No, modcat was a fucking moron and he deserved to be removed. He didn't learn a fucking thing from the last time he got the boot.

What is going on in this thread?

It's just a highly autistic mod that keeps F5ing the front page looking for threads to delete immediately as soon as they're created, because his feelings were offended in a thread related to them. It happens all the time.

It was basically the same shit that's happening on Sup Forums now. Modcat banned someone because he didn't like their political opinion, and got fired for it. And now some retard is deleting Sup Forums threads because he doesn't like the anime.
Mods really shouldn't be global. Modcat wasn't fit to moderate Sup Forums, and whoever decided to mess with Sup Forums isn't fit to be here.

An example of why Sup Forums's moderation needs a complete overhaul.

You guys are fucking idiots, "Modcat" Asan got hired back on less than a month ago, around when this all started.

So the site is ruled by literal trump shits, great. Can we at least hope they will commit suicide when they end their social lives by defending Trump in public?

Is there any mod that comes from Sup Forums at all? It seems there's been a conga line of absolute shit for years now. Didn't Kinomod show up again?

PLEASE MOVE TO THE FOLLOWING THREADS TO DISCUSS WHOLESOME ANIME

m8 this is the first ilya thread I've seen this week. what about the 15 SnK threads?

Honestly, I don't give a shit about Sup Forums and its retarded opinions (Athens was more obnoxious), but I don't know if censoring shitposters is a good idea.
If someone has a political opinion, it's Sup Forums relevant, likewise if someone wants to discuss anime and manga (including loli), it's Sup Forums relevant.

>Mods really shouldn't be global.
True. But could there really be mods for every single board?

I wonder if the frontpage of /e/ will be full of moved Ilya threads by tomorrow.

You shouldn't be able to moderate every board, that's fucking stupid, this is because of that that all of this is happening, a guy that doesn't know shit about Sup Forums culture or anime in general thinks he can and should be modding Sup Forums.

Reminder that global rules 3 and 6 mean the mods can ban you or your threads for literally anything they want.

>Why are 50 DBS and endless shounen trash threads allowed?
Because we actually discuss something there instead of your /c/ threads with just pics of this meme girl, and we have a lot more posters than you so it's understandable that we have 5-6 DBS threads on Sup Forums
Thread already on page 10, good bye.

The aforementioned modcat. But he's gone now.

Sup Forums also needs to delete shitty boards nobody uses or that don't contribute to anything. Obscure but good boards can take shared mods.

>But could there really be mods for every single board
You don't need that, you can just limit every mod to 4 or 5 boards, not all of them.

Heh, this board is dead, at least I still have my Age gap threads on /u/

And global rule 8 means they can ban you for complaining too.
This is why picking mods off reddit was a horrible idea.

rip

Bye guys