KyoAni, Shaft, and Trigger's big penis shows will air in the same season

KyoAni, Shaft, and Trigger's big penis shows will air in the same season.
Who will come out the winner?

strawpoll.me/14179879

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iBVxCqadPqc?t=55m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy another studio wars thread on Sup Forums!

I'm looking forward to all three shows.

I'm sure you meant A1 Pictures AND Trigger.

Are you going for stalker threads?
Cause I'm sure 2 of those are already on Netflix and the other is a best selling """game"""

Violet will probably be the most discussed one, Fate Extra will get shitton of threads but by less users and I will probably love both. Trigger's story looks like the next Kiznaiver. Will probably have a few interesting premises and eventually turn to shit, but not even like KlK which was still a ride, just rather generic shit.

More like Violet would be filled with Kyoanifags circlejerking. Comfy but circlejerk still.
Fate Extra would be filled with underage anons who scowls at anyone saying UBW and Zero is better
Trigger woulkd have no expectations but shall have an explosive ending then turn into one of the most cancerous circlejerks

>Kyoani vs Aniplex cartel

I'm rooting for our girl Kyoani

I think Violet will be boring, and I'm skeptical of a Fate spinoff being good.

Isn't Imaishi directing the this one? Whatever it is, he wouldn't make a snoozefest like Kiznaiver

He's directing Promare.

Ah. Who knows then.

Excited for Extra personally since I played it years ago.

Where's Sunrise new projects in this one

Has Sunrise fallen low at times like this.Code Geass R3 isn't gonna save Sunrise ass next year.

All three shows are Netflix Exclusive

Is that true?

It's just gonna be the same Sup Forums-tier shitposting about muh sales, nothing really fun.
Now when Code Geass R3 and Index 3 end up airing in the same season, that'll be when the fun from the older times will make its resurgence.

Yes, Anything Fate related is a Netflix exclusive

>that'll be when the fun from the older times will make its resurgence.
>there are fools who believe this

Last Encore will be pure shaftkino.
Evergarden will be a golden turd and Franxx looks like Guilty Crown tier garbage.

Neither of those would because everyone has already moved on

Just look at Rozen Maiden

Nobody moves on from Code Geass

Tell that to Akito the Exiled

Probably Violet Evergarden. I like Shaft, but I'm not really interested in another Fate spinoff, and I've been kinda disappointed in everything Trigger has put out since Kill la Kill.

Us? I'm going to watch all of them.

I think Frankxx has the most potential, but I'm skeptical.

Realistically: Kyoani > Trigger/A1 > Shaft
In a perfect world: Trigger/A1 > Kyoani > Shaft

All 3 of them are 2-cour right?

The Trigger show is Kiznaiver 2.0, it's gonna have ded threads by episode 3

VEG will obviously be 1 cour and I'm assuming the others will be too.

all of them literally looks like T R A S H

>Trigger
One of these isn't like the others.

Highly unlikely that any of them are

Umu > VE > mecha

Fate will sell the most.

>the mecha has boobs
for what reason?

Just like Apocrypha?

This one is actually starring the right characters.

Even FateGO only did 25k, and that was a single volume release. People only care about mainline Fate adaptations.

All three are going to be shit.

Are you fucking serious, Sup Forums will explode.

You know I always back my boys Kyoani.

Implying left will get subs.

All looks great, can't wait.

heh i'm russian and for some reason, i'm getting episodes faster sometimes, even if it netflix exclusive.

Fatekino. The other two are generic boring shit.

Now I gotta listen to the song again

Fate is generic boring shit

The only decent shot there is second row, far right.

>Not having Wakeshima Kanon in your personal go-to music playlist.
youtu.be/iBVxCqadPqc?t=55m4s

Extra actually has the potentiality to be good, unlike Apocrapha. VEG looks beautiful, I am willing to give it a shot. I have very low expectation of Trigger x A1 since Trigger never made any good shows while A1 has been very inconsistent.

KyoAni has had like 3 years of marketing for this show. It damn well better be good.

I think it's closer to 2 years.

I'm going to watch and like all three of the shows so idc

Anything Fate related is automatically irredeemable dog shit, the Trigger one have A1 pictures involved so they could ruin it

Anything A-1 does is irredeemable dogshit just by association with SAfuckingO and Aldnoah.

Promaire is TRIGGER's big penis show not FranXXX
Regardless ill probably 3 episode rule that and Evergarden, Fate/Extra looks like shit especially since they arent doing femHakuno.

>he believes in the 3 episode rule
Kill yourself

This

It's:
Watch any KyoAni show to completion
1 ep rule for everything else

Better than yet another DBS thread, nigger.

Violet evergarden will be on Netflix?

>poll
fuck off with that kiddie forum shit

Yes, that one is confirmed, does not matter since the show will get fansubs 100%

Is that from a PV for the anime or from one of the games?

>anything competing against KyoAni magnum opus
Not a chance. Plus, both Trigger and LWA both lost to KyoAni worse shows past seasons.

Should I give the Fate series another chance?
I only played through the Fate and UBW routes in the game before getting bored, and have yet to watch any of the anime adaptations.
I also played Fate/Extra for a couple of hours before the literal Rock, Paper, Scissors pissed me off.
I probably wouldn't care too much but the new show being animated by SHAFT does intrigue me.

Type-moon is garbage. Do not fight against your better judgement.

>Yes, Anything Fate related is a Netflix exclusive

I think aniplex ain't gonna like Netflix. Since aniplex bought fate/grand order in the US.

The worst part of Extra is exactly the rock-paper-scissor gameplay. Considering that the anime is going to do away with it, what's left is probably a decent product.

It will be another 2007 again. Kyoanus is getting its shit kicked in

Who ever loses
We win

Holy shit, the shitposting will be off the scale.

It still got threads. It just got out meme'd by Tender toppings

Darling on the frankxxx sure looks like a weird thing. But i just hobe a-1 pictures gets along with trigger. (And not let sony buy the hole company where trigger now belongs 2)

After Apoflopshit, i've lose hope of non mainline fate series

Lucky Star won, though.

Ok, faggots here is informed factual opinion as opposed to ignorant ASSumpations everones posts are filled:

1. Violet Evergarden will blow everything else away, no contest. People telling "it looks boring" are simply ignorant of the plot and style of novel. The only thing that can diminish its brilliance is KyoAni toning down novel, which would be sad if happened. But still given its production values, it will trump everything else easily - though even with great story and animation, not everyone will like it obviously as its not cute girls or ecchi harem.

Fate Extra will be shit production, visually copying Shaft`s own Moonphase - but even as copy its worth checking out, albeit by no means it`ll be "good" show: but here is where Shinbo`s pre-monogatari style actually fits well. It doesnt matter if it bombs or not, its the one Fate actually worth checking for non Fate fags.

Darling will atually be fun Triger show, albeit not level of blockbuster, and its more A1 show than triger one.

>Implying they could even touch pop team epic.

I have the highest hopes for Extra, especially hoping it'll include CCC, and lowest expectations for Extra because >nero.

People already watched EP 1 of VEG and confirmed its anime of the century.

Episode 2 should be shown somewhere in fall as well?

>fateshit with shit saber clone

At least we know which one will be the shittiest.

No, fate is shit in every shape and form.

>another flop on the level of Phantom Sales

>another Apocrypha tier fanfic fateshit

>another terrible Trigger crap

Neither of those will be top seller of it's season.

>hoping it'll include CCC
We all do, but it's not happening, user. Give up hope and embrace the Nerowank.

Reminders that Overlord S2 and new CCS also comes out next season.
Madhouse wins.
Pop Team Epic is next season as well btw.

You know Nero is in CCC right?

>another flop on the level of Phantom Sales
Except this is highly anticipated and hyped and most likely will be a commercial success and who fucking cares about sales anyway besides salesfags?

>another Apocrypha tier fanfic fateshit
You're talking about things you don't know. You don't know Extra's plot or if they're even going to adapt it or do an original story with the same characters. You know nothing about Fate besides maybe one or two slightly above mediocre adaptations. Shaft being the studio is enough to save it even if they were doing a shit story which they most likely aren't.

Damn Madhouse has fallen

And? CCC focuses on other characters too. Namely the Sakuras, Liz, and even Karna. Extra doesn't. Extra FEATURES other character, but never focuses on them. Both are not really comparable. The Nerowank would be less wanky in CCC, where you actually lose sometimes and the screentime is shifted around.

Violet Overhype will probably be the most popular, Darling in the whatever is the only show that has a chance to be somewhat original and enjoyable depending on how well Nishigori handles it. Extra will probably be enjoyable, but considering that plot is supposed to be semi-original it might turn out like Mekaku city actors.

Shaft is terrible at action heavy shows. And no, Extra is another crappy fate fanfic.

>not all-girl or fujo pandering

Flops.

Extra is a decent fate fanfic and has the best Saber in it. But it's true that Shaft's style isn't fit for action shows, and when they do adaptations their style of direction doesn't always work well.

>Extra is another crappy fate fanfic
How do you know that? I bet you're just regurgitating things you've read online and know absolutely know absolutely nothing Extra besides its name and a couple of UMU memes.

> and its more A1 show than triger one.
A1 will have little creative control over Darling. The director himself will pick which episodes will be animated at A1 and which ones at Trigger, and Trigger is animating most of it. The show is basically TTGL and im@s alumni working together again.

>he doesn't look at the staff
fag

Darling will be irredeemable trash just like any other original Trigger production.
Trigger itself was nothing but an attempt to recapture the TTGL glory days and thus far has been an utter disaster.
I can't wait for it to crash and burn since they are probably already near bankruptcy anyway

>Extra is a decent fate fanfic
As far as Nasu-written Fate go:
FSN>Extra>FHA>CCC>certain GO scenarios>Extella

And how is it fanfic exactly when it's just a spinoff written by the same author of FSN? Where did you get the fan in fanfic from?

>Extra better than CCC
t. someone who never played CCC because he is linguistically challenged

>how is it fanfic
I'm just parroting what the previous poster said. Also sometimes by "fanfic" people mean derivative work of inferior quality, even if it's something official, like Rebuilds of Evangelion for instance.

>fanfic
It's written by Nasu idiot.

Now if only you weren't an ESL faggot I might actually give a shit.