Pandering to secondaries who just want the Servant gimmick, with "action and quirky characters"...

Pandering to secondaries who just want the Servant gimmick, with "action and quirky characters", has really killed what I actually enjoyed about Type-Moon. And it's a waste of good worldbuilding in a trash game.

>good world building
>absolutely nothing is consistent and can be changed at Nash's whim

TM was never good

Now that FG/O is the most canon game in the entire series, you VNfags are the secondaries.

>Nash

Servants is a fine and interesting concept. Fairly unnecessary though, I'm sure he could write stories about mythological characters without being limited by it.

Grail war and its deviations are pure cancer though.

That's the thing, he can't anymore.

Hack writers write fanfiction, F/SN is fanfiction of legendary heroes

Legendary heroes are the OC Donut Steels of their time

So a fanfic of a fanfic?

Should i read F/SN or Tsukihime?

Both have interesting mental protagonists although Shirou is better developed and has stronger arcs going for him.

Tsukihime female cast is batshit insane.

Tsukihime has a nice 90s urban fantasy feeling. Fate is more standard especially nowdays after a decade of cloning.

Tsukihime offers more personal plots tied to females where Fate (while being personal) tends to have a slightly more epic feeling to its plots.

Tsukihime has a lot of content but each route is reasonably short (4-10~ hours) and just gives you a slice of the word, Fate routes are comparatively gigantic.

I want to touch arc's fat tits

Not enough pieces/10

Go for Tsukihime, except for the MC all the character are better

Thanks for the info.

Shiki is a lot better than Shirou as a character, also the sequels/spin-offs do not ruin him but actually enhance him even more unlike what happens to the F/SN cast

I liked Shiki but he was kinda bland to me sure he was interesting to follow and fucking entertaining since he is so fucked up but aside from his crazyness he was inferior to Shirou I feel like.

Nashu

Smashu

Someone who's kept up with FGO and Apocrypha and whosists, tell me: has it continued the theme of inhuman beings learning to act human, and humans struggling with an inhuman urge to kill and destroy? Because that's the only thing that Type-Moon does well. That, and people going crazy in the first person.

Arc's tits are too small there.

The first half is a major theme of part 1, yes.

Tsukihime was probably like the eighth anime I watched, and I read the VN immediately after. It's hard for me to judge it fairly because of nostalgia. I'm a filthy animeonly and haven't touched the other VNs. FS/N was only good for giving me a ZR fetish, UBW was much better but I generally agree with OP.
The Kara no Kyoukai movies were a massive letdown to me. The only thing I enjoyed was the depiction of mystic eyes of death perception being appropriately horrifying, which appeared for only mere seconds. I'm a bit afraid to check out anything else from TM.