Barbarians literally pounding at the gates

>barbarians literally pounding at the gates

My fucking sides

youtu.be/MwdYpMS8s28?t=1278

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-21-at-12.04.12-800x500.png (800x500, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdahSTbhU7g
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He handed that really well. He has faced a bit of a backlash here, but he still has a lot to offer

The announcer was literally shaking.

I kek'ed at "Water Law," reminds me of when Charlie says "Bird Law."

Attached: 1517944901405.png (2815x2000, 1.24M)

>Jp has a lot to offer
Maybe to ZOG

peterson is good because he can take true but unfashionable right wing ideas and give them to normies in an easily digestible pill

>unfashionable right wing ideas
examples?

>he has a lot to offer
He offers passivity.

fuck off purist piece of shit

most recently he has started redpilling on inequality

Public school is indoctrination is one of the most important and most palatable.

so basic shit if they picked up a book or could see the world around them?

purity spiraling is so low class.

Jordan "I can't do it" B Peterson

you don't realize how far the average normie is gone

they're ignorant to even the most basic shit

Attached: oyveyitsthepurityspiral.gif (800x450, 246K)

yet most people don't, which is probably why everything is fucked so badly

What is petersons outlook to individual problems? Like 50/50 for the individual responsibly but also society being in a terrible state causing it?

Most people don't matter.

Why didn't campus security prevent the disturbance on the windows?

I really want a civil war, and I want the target to be the postmodernists Liberal communists. It's fucking high time.

Calm down and clean your room bucko, we don't need another holocaust *sobs uncontrollably*

Don't band together to fight back the horde goy that's collectivism. Clean your room.

What did Rome do with the barbarians? Did they cower and hide, or slaughter them?

I don't think his mild-mannered deconstruction of VIOLENT PROTESTS is going to convince security guards to give up their shared identity.

>What did Rome do with the barbarians? Did they cower and hide, or slaughter them?
The barbarians won user

You can't offer anything to the collective if your are a weak individual. I think that's what Peterson in advocating for.

yes and no

if you want to change to world or preserve your own individuality they matter to an extent, but if you just don't care about them and you want to live your life then sure, they don't matter really

you're not really making that much sense, but if i read what you said right, not really an easy question to answer. although listening to all of petersons lectures, he'd tell you as an individual are responsible for your own happiness, but with exceptions aka people who are depressed or who are surrounded by a shitty environment, for those people its necessary for someone from the outside to help them "sort themselves out". and he'd say society is in a terrible state because people are disconnected from responsibility and in an attempt to appease everyone we destroy individuality

>The rising tide of compelled speech

FFS! Intellectual peasants

>Rimbaud - A Season In Hell

youtube.com/watch?v=OdahSTbhU7g

Fuck of Canadian Meme flagger

No, they didn't. Rome lost. There is a difference.

And for hundreds of years there was civilization, and then again for thousands of years there was civilization. Just because Rome fell does not mean we lay down.

Civilization is a constant struggle against barbarism.

Individual problems are inevitable; though society is capable of imposing problems on individuals as well. Ultimately all the self can do is control how they respond to those problems.

>The barbarians won user

Wrong. Barbarians never win. Rome actually assimilated them very well. Rome was just exhausted as a civilization and died of it's own accord. Great civilizations aren't conquered, they they of old age.

>barbarians literally pounding at the gates
Thanks Peterson, but nobody wanted to know, how you and McInnes celebrated western civilization without lube.

Barbarism has more claim to eternal status than Rome.

As does death and chaos. So lay down and die then.

Civilisation is the one doing that.

Purist or shill?
Answer me.

BARBARIAN LIVES MATTER

>"so jordan, how do you feel about all the men coming to your lectures?"
>*cries*

SEriOisly?

>Purist
Is that now a slur? How far everyone has fallen.

neither, just acknowledging the entirety of JBP platform

>Civilization
we only had attempts of civilized societys that failed and are failing again right now

Attached: 1522.jpg (480x437, 21K)

holy fucking shit

Attached: mate.png (688x768, 957K)

Even the man with the flaming red lipstick thinks the protesters are wrong.
Let that sink in.

Attached: flaming.jpg (933x525, 98K)

thats idiotic

Do you really, really believe that?
I've talked to a lot of Peterson fanboys, and I have to say I think the lot of you are literally insane. I often hear vague claims about helping people with depression, random people claiming their lives improved in no specific terms, it all reminds me of people in tent churches claiming to have demons who go into convulsions and are miraculously cured. It seems like you aren't really being helped at all. It seems like claiming to have received some benefit is the requisite bar to fit in with the Peterson delusion clique. It seems like you're all just sitting in a big disconnected internet circle lying to one another.

What specifically has Peterson done for you? What real wisdom have you gained from his speeches? Are you seeing snakes and dragons everywhere? Have you experienced an increased desire to be a house keeper?

Personally I don't see much value in self help guru platitudes and self delusion. I don't see how defending the status quo is good for society, especially one being torn apart by both internal and external forces. I don't see value in a many who seems to have made it his life's goal to convince you to stop asking about the man behind the curtain.
Clean your room, but keep your eyes forward, bucko!

And the fall of Rome plunged the civilized world into 400 years of the dark ages, imagine a fall of the equivalent today and how far it would set the world back...

le based Juden B. Peterstein shilling Abrahamism to the brainlet masses is getting old

Exactly, but the elites are wanting the gulag, they want Maoist China. The fall of Rome gave birth to modern Western Civilization, so the fall of the West today, in my opinion, would be preferable to letting the elites "continue" civilization in a Marxist dystopia.

I'm ready for a local guild and farmer's market and horseback knights. Sounds good to me.

>muh dark ages

lmao the irony

Ask someone literally standing in line to have his book signed by JBP.

He just gave a talk in Chatswood, Sydney, Australia

He is capitalizing on an epidemic of young men with unwashed balls

Quads and I’ll record and ask him any question Pol desires to his face

Why are you so pathetic that you'll stand in line for to get him to sign a book?

Why do people do it?

>we only had attempts of civilized societys that failed and are failing again right now
WRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

Attached: lordclark.jpg (480x270, 26K)

99/100 people are hopelessly gay and pathetic, this is always true

The dark ages is a modern history retcon.
Besides that point, there are peer, near peer anyway, civilizations which would continue to prosper without America being a stable world power. China will absolutely be just fine if our regime were to crumble and our influence dwindle.

The world will keep on spinning without skipping a beat. The rampant consumerism we export isn't a necessary force.

A freiend of mine told me that he thought Peterson's interview with Cathy Newman would go down in history as some sort of turning point. You're right, it's like a cult. I think Peterson realises this, and he's finding it pretty hard to deal with, hence his odd behaviour recently. I don't blame him, it would go to anybody's head - you put a few lectures on youtube and before you know it you're a cult leader and celebrity, after spending your whole life in obscurity in Canada, of all places.

it is intrinsic barbarism that slowly eats itself through the soft and frail fabric of "civilization" otherwise rome would still stand.
those empires didn't fail because outer reasons but because it got weak and defensless against barbarism from the inside.
to confuse civilization with acomodation is why barbarism always comes back and laughes in your stupid fat face.

Attached: 686.jpg (420x335, 38K)

you speak so highly of barbarism, perhaps you'd be happier living in a barbaric society, if not, then that's why civilization, and all its innovation and progress matters. but if that's not the case then you don't need to get yourself work up over anything because either way you don't even matter

kys

>Personally I don't see much value in self help guru platitudes and self delusion

If thats all you get from Peterson you must be a low IQ retard.

You're just spouting nihilism.

not an argument

t. globalist Jew trying to sew discontent

oh boy another Juden Pateron thread.

>I have to say I think the lot of you are literally insane.
He said 1 sentence and you went into a autistic rant without any rebuttal yet he's insane and your somehow not sperging out?

top kek

Attached: topkek.jpg (450x495, 44K)

Normies are like cattle user, they have to be lead. They don't think for themselves.

I don't even know what you are arguing. I am arguing for civilization and the constant struggle against barbarism, you are telling me that it is all for nought, so what is the fucking point you are trying to make? To just fuck it all?

Roman civilisation fell when it lost it lost its connection the primordial barbarian.

A

Riveting defense.
Start listing off things hes done for you.
You obviously hold him in high esteem. Why?
Because he doesn't want to engage in the Progressive language policing? Thats a line in the sand, but its not exactly a brave one. The average person thinks thats absurd as well. Peterson himself is a typical center left NeoLib. Hes nothing special or even particularly Conservative politically.
Is he great for espousing empty rhetoric about "the west" while he actively denies that the great western civilizations are all explicitly white and European? Is he praise worthy because his entire internet career was jump started by piggybacking on the Pepe meme?

Why can't any of you actually describe some tangible way hes doing good? Peterson in his extra curricular speeches is no different from any other Youtuber who makes anti SJW reaction videos. Hes Sargon of Akkad with more word salad thrown in.
All I ever see from Peterson fanboys is incoherent shitposts when pushed for an answer.

another memeflag post

>implying normal fags even read books anymore.

Check the stats, user. Most people learn from YouTube tutorial videos and Facebook / Twitter meme pics now. Sure, schools still exist, but many of them have dropped in quality and the students that arrive each year tend to have less attention span than those that were there a year earlier.

Peterson, like Pewdiepie, is igh on fake personality and is very kike like in nature, but they may provide up with a net positive if they can just keep pushing out these "alternative facts" to their huge normal fag audience of kids and teens.

Is there going to be a security service for peterson (JPSS)? Would like to see their logo, uniform etc.

Attached: 1519311178308.jpg (783x1096, 66K)

>the constant struggle against barbarism
That's the fault, the point at which it will all inevitably collapse.

Jordan’s fan base changed recently. It was a combination of his book being released by penguin, which has helped get more people interested in talking to him like Cathy newman, and the Cathy Newman interview.

I look at his reddit a lot and it changed around this time. There has been a flood of people who just mindlessly regurgitate his views. Before, there were more people who analyzed what he said, but now people seem like sycophantic zombies. They treat him like they do Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, etc.

I don’t think he’s an actual cult leader, but he is a cult figure at this point.

Regarding helping his followers, I don’t hear often how he specifically does it. He says he gives men encouragement, and that many men never get that in their lives. I think I fall into that catergory as my mom is a basket case and my dad was terrible. I don’t really feel different after having watched tons of his lectures and doing all his programs, though.

>What specifically has Peterson done for you?

He has articulated the dismantling of Marxism and Communism in our modern society as practiced by the elites and heads of our most basic and trusted institutions.

He has in essence pointed out that the emperor has no clothes, the emperor being SJW liberalism.

He has given voice to millions of people sitting at home reading the news and watching TV and saying "What the fuck?!" when they hear about what is going on in our universities, in our governments, in our schools, in our HR departments.

>I look at his reddit a lot
You have to go back.

So what do we do with this knowledge? Should I got to work today, or just stay home and wait to die?

I think refusing to say zir is a big deal. He almost lost his job and psychology license.

Most people think it’s weird, but they don’t want to lose their job so they lie and just say it.

The best part of this debate is that the fascist memeflag can only argue in individualist terms and the Peterson advocate can describe his good works in terms towards the benefit of society collectively.

what would a civilized person do?

>Most people think it’s weird, but they don’t want to lose their job so they lie and just say it.
I think most people don't say it, but don't pretend to be Jesus 2.0 for not doing so.

>Sure and embrace communism.

Peterson doesn't follow his own ideas.
He speaks about IQ but won't deal with race.
He says the left is afraid of dialogue but he refuses dialogue with afraid WNs.
He talks about the importance of tradition and the having an origin story, but yet disavows collective identity.
He spouts ridiculous bullshit which don't survive two seconds of scrutiny about the juden.

Peterson is useful to us, even if that isn't his intention, even if he tries to preach he wants the opposite, but he's not an ally, he's an enemy making mistakes.

this
peterson always cucks out on the jewish question

Ok, I am not looking to him to be a savior, I have Jesus for that.
He is smashing the Leftist paradigm, and that is good enough for me.

Eastern Rome survived, buckos.

That sounds more like Peterson emerging as a cultural icon, not as a cult figure. But that's to be expected as his personal philosophy, relayed, is interpreted and communicated among normies until it has become an ideology that is more easily processed and gathered around. But that really can't be avoided if any change is going to emerge in society.

Sorry that your life didn't get any better, user.

Walk away from this ridiculous conversation on the internet and get on with their day.

Until the muzzies got them

He's trying to break up cultural marxist stranglehold on academia, but instead he should get himself blacklisted from mainstream society so he can debate Mike Enoch and Azzmodor on the The Daily Shoah... why exactly?

Thousands of people have been talking about Cultural Marxism for years, providing policy solutions to destroy it. Peterson isn't doing anything new here. In fact hes watering down the truth when he discusses the topic. Hes never once discussed the ideological motivations behind Bolshevism, why it actually rose to power, the propaganda supporting it. Hes never talked about people like Foucault and the progressive sexual revolution.

Saying hes giving people a voice is another vague platitude. Fundamentally he isn't committed to the truth. Hes pushing political correctness himself, just slightly less than the bleeding edge Progressives.

Try harder.

Him taking a stand against the C 16 bill was the right thing to do, but it hasn't accomplished anything. That bill passed. Maybe hes going to eventually use his wealth to run for office and actually try to change things, but until then he isn't doing much.
What people don't get is that this is no different from TED talks. When you preach non controversial platitudes to the masses it doesn't do anything. Its self serving.

He also talked many times about the 6 gorillion, how bad papa Hitler was ...
He is not ourguy. There are people worth than him, but that wont change the things he said.

Attached: 1513891529727.png (615x721, 824K)

They made them generals of their armies and taught them everything they used to conquer them in the first place.

Maybe pick a better example.

Attached: 1518870840315.jpg (885x516, 41K)

> jesus

dear lord, mutts are truly retarded.

but more power to mr. Peterson. he is doing good things.

Attached: ZJjkZVw.jpg (1080x1920, 606K)

Peterstein is what he is, no matter how he may try to disguise the fact. If you experience discomfort when confronted with reality, maybe you should look within and address that.

but the barbarians are already inside your civilization, the gates wide open you will see they give a shit about about your plans for the day, what do?

Attached: 1581.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm not saying he should.

It's just important not to worship him like he's endgame.