Let them call you racist

>"Let them call you racists. Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honour,"

Is he correct?

bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/headlines/43366657/bannon-let-them-call-you-racist

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-094458~2.png (1072x850, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/as-gillespie-adopts-trumpian-tactics-in-virginia-bannon-credits-corey-stewart/2017/11/05/cb32b5ac-bf5b-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.c83957cd9df7
businessinsider.com/republicans-blame-steve-bannon-for-roy-moores-loss-2017-12
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if you actually are racist. Racism is good. Accepting the label of racism without actually being racist just makes you an idiot. You're taking all the heat from being called a racist, but you're not getting any of the smug satisfaction of knowing you're correct to back it up.

Actually yes, because whether or not you are racist, it doesn't invalidate an argument you make

Sort of. You shouldn't let yourself be shamed by those words, but you shouldn't wear it as a badge either. Really you should just completely not care like how you wouldn't care if a scientologist called you a suppressive.

But what if I get fired

Start your own business.

Yes.
Let them call you names, especially if it's unfounded. Every time they repeat it it loses some of its effectiveness.

Of course he is.

Manipulators power like the left uses is a permissive power, not a raw power. By this I mean it’s power ends at the ability to shift into action the most powerful person they can affect.
If you take the power and effect of their words away they are figuratively castrated.

Moral of the story is essentially stop giving a fuck about what manipulators say

Based Lat is correct and checked.

Its almost like thats the intended psyop..... to get more people to willingly show their power level and get them fired and ostracized

Yep. Great thing nazis are admitting to it, makes them easier targets to fuck up.

The only thing you've ever fucked was your life.

If you'd like your life destroyed then yeah.

Bannon is about as effective at optics as Richard Spencer. It's not that you should be honored to be labeled racist or xenophobic, it's that you should be rising above the insults as they are meaningless. You should be ridiculing those people idiotic enough to misuse those words, showing how you don't respect the designation.

Not a good bait, larper, try harder

>be 12
>discover Sup Forums
>shit the place up

You’re still fucking amateur hour you lightweight

He's 100% correct. 'Racism' is defined these days by being confident (ie. able to laugh), strong, moral, and concerned with the future of mankind--just caring in general really.

'Racism' is used to badger cowards into apathy, cuckoldry and every sort of degeneracy.

Let them call you racist, they are the real racists.
Do what you gotta do, but don't be pushed around by the label.

>But what if I get fired
See 'confidence'

Attached: 1511417542859.jpg (3411x2588, 2.13M)

He is correct. Let them sling whatever words they want, when their words lose power they lose power. The only hold the Left cunts have over anyone is fear.

But we are literally being called racist and Nazis for everything. If you say you want immigration control, your a Nazis, if you say you are interested in preserving your nation and people then you are a racist.

If you believe in free speech, then you are a racist and xenophobic. It is an attempt to shut us down, to silence us without contradicting our argument. It is the equivalent of calling the based black man a nigger when he makes his argument.

He is saying we should own these words. Okay we are these things. If we believe in free speech, the right to a homeland for our people, the right to our own identity and the right to self determination, if you call us racist for these things okay fine. We still want them. There is nothing inherently racist or xenophobic about them, but if you constantly label us that way, if that's what racists are then okay we are racists. Now what?

Nice numbers

Yes, definition of words is in the application, of you accept their terminology to call you racist for disagreeing, the term for racism is redefined as 'someone who doesnt agree with you'

he's not entirely wrong
if you present facts and the other person can only call you racist it's pretty clear they have no real argument

FUCK

YOU

TRAITOR

And fuck 8ch because you bought it out (not even joking)

fucked up faggot version of 8ch Sup Forums = Bannon's (((alt-right)))

I'm going to kill you

Attached: bannon white genocide altright.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

not gonna lie that's what im thinking for the longest time
being "racist" doesn't even mean anything anymore

>racist
Is a meaningless grunt of pain made by pod people

I'd rather be a Nazi than join the side of gang rapists and rich fat paedophiles.

>ooooh Mummy why aren't those nasty people voting like leftist retards anymore?

I think my definition of racism differs from those on the left of the political spectrum. I feel there are differences in races, some on average tend to perform worse than others. These differences make it plausible to make discriminatory conclusions about groups of people that are based on truth. There are always exceptions to the rule, and that does not preclude any of the other evidence. Once the word "racist" is uttered I think it's just a pre-cursor to a violent act, and there's only two ways to react after that: 1. fight back, and 2. cower. Anything that involves you fighting back, including agree and amplify (yes, I'm a racist... SO WHAT?) is commendable and ultimately desirable. This approach is not recommendable to individuals who are not self-employed.

This tbqh

Attached: 1503707951788.png (503x1012, 206K)

>UCK
>YOU
>TRAITOR
>And fuck 8ch because you bought it out (not even joking)
>fucked up faggot version of 8ch Sup Forums = Bannon's (((alt-right)))

Attached: bannon altright zionist.jpg (1192x600, 208K)

>FPBP
>quads
>double 88
/thread. The Latvian has solved the issue. On to the next thread.

>FUCK
>YOU
>TRAITOR
>And fuck 8ch because you bought it out (not even joking)
>fucked up faggot version of 8ch Sup Forums = Bannon's (((alt-right)))

Attached: bannon dugin alt right.jpg (1246x1102, 165K)

Yes please start calling yourself racist so we can identify you and remove you from the workplace. In Canada, it is against the law to promote hate ideology and I've already managed to get several racists a police record for hate related harassment.

That's great, Steve. But this isn't burgerland. No one here is proud to be dumb and ignorant.

Good job xir/xer

>Paid for by the John Mccain institute

>Implying whites are on the same level of cognitive dissonance.

Nice try Mohammed.

Attached: 1519134161653.jpg (736x1075, 710K)

>Fellow Deplorable here

He ain't too smart for a Harvard boy.

Here’s a funny thing, when someone calls you a racist, sexist, whatever, how often are they formidable as people? Either physically or in intellect?
These racist bleating is the language of the weak.
I have never once seen a formidably intelligent person use it, irrelevant of their politics

For normies, the word racist mean "things I don't like". They have been told it's bad and they don't even know what it is. Most of them agree with our ideas and by letting them call you a racist you automaticity loose a debate you were going to win.

This is why I want to tag [random thing]=nazi.

>Let them call you racist
They have been doing that already. I have become desensitized to their demoralization attempts.

Id like to see your AIDS infested faggot ass even try.

Underrated

This guy was fired from the White House after giving an interview to a magazine he didn't realize was liberal, and his chosen candidates have done badly in special elections since Trump was elected, you shouldn't listen to anything this guy says or heed advice from him.

Reminder: Gas all Jews.

Attached: 1520843909454.jpg (598x1200, 196K)

Oh ok random stranger on the internet.

SUE THEM

The interview:

prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

Here he is endorsing a guy for governor of Virginia who ended up losing by 9%, the worst showing for the Republicans in 30 years (the Republicans also almost lost the upper house of the state legislature, which was NOT expected at all):

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/as-gillespie-adopts-trumpian-tactics-in-virginia-bannon-credits-corey-stewart/2017/11/05/cb32b5ac-bf5b-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.c83957cd9df7

And of course, he supported Roy Moore for Senate in Alabama, who did something literally impossible by losing to the Democrat.

businessinsider.com/republicans-blame-steve-bannon-for-roy-moores-loss-2017-12

Bannon got a reputation for being a master strategist who took Trump to the White House, but it turns out he's basically a drunk who wears too fucking many shirts.

A few people attacking this guy. Sup Forums gets so caught up on personalities. We don't have to agree with every aspect or position. We don't have to fall in line with everything an e-celb or politician says. Just broadly whether they are moving things in the right direction.

Whatever the failings of this guy or anyone else for that matter, it shouldn't negate the merits or failure of a particular argument

Nice numbers

To endure persecution & stand up for what is right should be honored. Liberals have already displayed how evil they are, them name labeling others should be ignored

Talk shit about your former boss and then quickly take it back
>Sloppy Steve

Cool... can we call you faggots?

You wish.

This guy is a Moron.

What makes you feel that you have a choice?

Shit larp.

This.

Gays have reclaimed this word. It's about the use of language.

>Originally meaning a “bundle of sticks,” it is said that hurling the word as an insult may come from burning gay people at the stake. That story is a myth, but no matter what the derivation may be, the word’s negative history is longstanding. In the 16th century, it meant a worthless woman. In the 19th century, it referred to a lowly schoolboy. In England, “fag” is slang for cigarette

The use of those words- racist, xenophobic are meaningless if they are not used appropriately. If they are used merely to shut people down

Yes.
People get assblasted when they call me a racist and I don't shut it.
Saying "I'm not a racist" is the best to be submitted by leftists, just ignore it when they call you one.