Prisma Illya

New chapter should be out in less than a week and new season announced recently. Will we finally get a longer chapter or was Hiroshi too busy drawing not Miyu for FGO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RD7RWhp9uc
youtube.com/watch?v=Us3_8FxoAls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And this is the not Miyu character, for those who haven't seen her yet.

This isn't a shounen and it contain loli in lewd clothing.

I don't like this at all.

Is this a new character or just Miyu in lewd clothes?

>belts and fishnet clothing
JAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>This isn't a shounen
This is in fact a shounen, it is sold targeting the shounen demographic. Shounen, you see, are very interested in lolis transfering mana.

New character in FGO drawn by Hiroshi that looks an awful lot like Miyu.

your ass = banned

I will not have such disgusting webm on this family friendly board.

Don't forget that just a couple of hours ago some faggot was banned for saying "fuck off pedos" or something like that.

>This isn't a shounen and it contain loli in lewd clothing
This IS a battle shounen and there is nothing lewd about their clothing. Strong independent girls can wear whatever they want.

Nah she look way better there, twintail, heterochromia eyes, biggest breast and she look to be way taller than Miyu
Is this concept art thought?

Everyone likes Illya naked.

But I think she looks better in full armor.

Definitely, no boys can resist this.

Who is this base on?

The first image is her first art as you get her, the second image is her ascending, although I ended up putting it in the wrong order, it starts from right one and ends with the left one.

Is this base on Jubei?

I thought there were only 3 ascending, why there's 4 different images then?

Is there even enough material for a new season?

Is this a boy or a girl?

How the fuck does the new season work? After the movie, there really shouldn't be that much left to adapt.

Chiyome

Going by , girl.

Looks snake-related based off of the skin pattern.

it's based on Mochizuki Chiyomi, here you can see her in game with her NP youtube.com/watch?v=2RD7RWhp9uc

All servants have 4 images but 3 character models, the last one at max level is just a different illustration, sometimes of the highest level outfit, other times something different like Illya's for example.

Look! Fightan! Action! Violence! Clearly this is entirely appropriate material.

Ayane Sakura voicing another ninja?

It matter what time the new season come out or that Hiroshi already know how the story will end which mean that even if the anime end the story first and we will get the last few manga chapter after the anime done or it will be anime original.

Who's the spear oni?

Why are you guys calling Illya shounen? The manga is published in Comp Ace and that's a seinen magazine.

Tomoe Gozen she's archer, Daiz is lancer

> Archer
> Uses a naginata
Fucking Archers always pulling this shit.

She doesn't just use the naginata for her basic atacks she has a variety of grappling, her bow, and katana as well

Zwei Illya is best Illya.

We don't know if it's going to be a new season or movie actually, they just announced continuation. I do hope it's a series though as while I can live with waiting to see shirou's story I'd hate to have to wait half a year for something where Illya is in.

I'm actually hoping for some shorts(like the good specials of the first 3 seasons) next summer and then continuation the year after as I doubt there will be enough manga content before then.

Nice garter belt, Ilya

thanks user, now this thread is doomed. Fucking again

Explain.

Anti loli mod going crazy at the moment, moved one prisma thread to /e/, autosaged another, deleted and moved yotsuba threads to Sup Forums, moved ichigo mashimaro thread to Sup Forums and probably other things I missed.

ANTI-LOLI MOD GTFO FROM Sup Forums
WE NEED LOLIS

Autosaged several threads and moved at least 3 Illya threads to Sup Forums.

I can understand moving threads to /e/ but Sup Forums is just idiotic.

>deleted and moved yotsuba threads to Sup Forums
but why?

We should the mod to reddit.

Moving threads to /e/ is even more idiotic. It is like moving an /mlp/ thread to /d/.

It's funny because loli isn't even allowed on /e/, or anywhere outside Sup Forums. I got a ban from /h/ once for posting /ss/.

>Janny Hotpockets moved a Danganronpa thread from Sup Forums to /trash/
What is going on with them lately?

I always wonder how there are always so many sensible anons around but somehow all the mods are dumb fucking newfags and normalfags from reddit or Sup Forums

Blame the mod known as I_AM_ABIB, an autistic Redditor with an unhealthy obsession with furries

He also put DRV3 threads (for a game that just recently came out) on autosage when they were like 3 posts from bump limit too. And to be fair, they're full justified in not wanting to move to /vg/, because /drg/ is a fucking cesspit of roleplaying, avatarfagging and fujos.

inb4 deleted by abib

>Sup Forums
Nigger the mods hate Sup Forums. And stop blaming them for everything you don't like. The blame game has done NOTHING to help Sup Forums

Jesus christ

Let him. I've about had it with this cuck ruining Sup Forums. Tweet at Hiro nonstop. Show him this image and tell him he needs to step up as an owner/admin for once

To be fair Sup Forums is is one the biggest reasons Sup Forums in general is so fucking bad these days.

My nigga

What a cuck.

>not moot for being a lazy ass
>not the mods for banning things they don't like
>not Sup Forums for GamerGate

I don't care if you hate Sup Forums, enough with the board drama. Either learn to get along or shut it

> Turning a calm Prisma thread into meta ranting
Calm down anons. There's no shortage of new threads.

So I'm not allowed to blame Sup Forums but you're allowed to blame Sup Forums? Dumb hypocritical nigger.

Its a serious problem when you got one autistic mod on a rampage

I used to love Sup Forums but the influx of phonefags generated by the elections ruined the board and is ruining Sup Forums as a whole.

Except the part where the autistic mod moves these threads to Sup Forums because he's a furry newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=Us3_8FxoAls

Mods on Sup Forums

At least the Sup Forums mod likes loli.

If you let that faggot run wild it will only get worse from here.