How does Sup Forums feel about someone knocking on your door in the middle of the night then pointing a gun with a...

how does Sup Forums feel about someone knocking on your door in the middle of the night then pointing a gun with a flashlight in your face telling you to put your gun down without identifying themselves until a good minute or so after they killed you to nosey neighbors coming out to see what the fuss is about?

liveleak.com/view?t=CfjNM_1520635382

skip to 9:30 for the raid to begin

Attached: FluidFatherlyArcticwolf.webm (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxECBq-f68s
streamable.com/cypk5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you forgot to mention he was extremely high on meth and already shot the gun inside the hotel room to the floor beneath (why the cops were called) and was in there alone with a 6 year old.

>when an unidentified person points a light in your face in the middle of the night and tells you to put your legally owned weapon down you should do so

Attached: G6JhlCY.gif (356x216, 1.98M)

I’m fine with it

Damn that gushing sound after he got shot was crazy. If anything he should have shot sooner.

>sawed off shotguns are legal weapons

>opening the door
>ever
no

they are

youtube.com/watch?v=CxECBq-f68s

It's not a Shockwave which is techinically a firearm not a shotgun. Shotguns have to have 18.5 inch barrels. It's an arbitrary fucking violation of the second amendment but for all intents and purposes it was illegal. Anyway, dude should have been killed.

the guy had a sawed off shotgun
he was drugged as fuck (as the autopsy showed)
and had a child in the room

what the fuck did you expect the po-po to do you dumb faggot?

I watch gore, first time I ever heard something like that.

What if he dropped it and it went off, think they would've shot him still?

what do any of those 3 things have to do with him being shot by people shining a light in his eyes and failing to identify themselves?

No, fuck you bootlicker. Maybe you should be, though.

police don't gotta explain shit if they think you're a danger. Why do you keep saying they were shining light in his eyes, what does that matter? That's pretty much the police identifier right there. 'Drop your gun' means drop your gun if you are outgunned no matter how you look at it. Stupidity or drugs is what killed him, not the police.

>It's an arbitrary fucking violation of the second amendment
why dont you start a revolution cuckboi, dont let the guberment take your guns

This. Unless you have the gun pointed at the guy with the flashlight ready to fire, you better just put it down.

>dropped it and it went off

that's VERY unlikely to happen

why do you insist on defending that idiot?
he discharged a weapon while a baby was in the room with him
idiots like him don't deserve to live, and they give a VERY bad name to responsible gun owners
you are also implying that he was unable to identify the UNIFORMED police that knocked on his door
why didn't he ask who it was then?
he didn't say a word
he didn't comply

fuck you just let the thread die
it's a stupid thread
and you're a dumb nigger for trying to defend that idiot

so when someone bangs on your door in the middle of the night and you answer it with your mossberg shockwave pointed in an unthreatening manor yet unidentified persons are shining a light in your eyes preventing you from telling anything about them and they yell at you to drop your legal point of protection.

would you like us to also have a copy of the constitution to burn as well?

>how does having a shotgun ready have anything to do with getting shot

he could possibly shoot at the police guy?

>preventing you from telling anything about them

you don't know that for a fact

>he discharged a weapon while a baby was in the room with him

nobody there saw or heard that occur. its just speculation and inconsequential hearsay

>open the door because someone knocks
People like that deserve to die. He probably trusted niggers as well.

how bout i bang on your door tonight and shine a military grade handgun attachment illuminance in your eyes as you're halfawake and see how well you see past it

I would know it's the cops instantly and know to drop my gun. If it's a burglar, I'd know that instantly too, you can just kind of tell (usually through repeated shouted orders and a uniform, and a flashlight in your eyes.). And if it's 3 guys then yes, I'm dropping my gun regardless if it's cops or not because I'm not James bond, if it's one and I don't think he's a cop then he's getting shot if he comes inside it's as simple as that. They were clearly the police, (maybe if I was on meth it wouldn't be so clear)

>Discharge a firearm in a hotel
>Not expecting the cops to come

Who could it be knocking at my door?

Attached: men-at-work-who-can-it-be-now-cbs[1].jpg (726x700, 148K)

>be american
>can't handle the freedom

the man who called the cops said so

>as you're halfawake

you won't do that to me because I'm not stupid enough to open my door holding a sawed off shotgun while I have a baby next to me
he was drugged not half awake
he wasn't responding and he wasn't complying
what if the baby was your little sister/brother/son/daughter?
would you be defending this faggot then?

>Let me see your hands
Nope
>Drop the gun
Nope

Guess it was better to be carried by 6 than judged by 12.

Doesn't change the fact that he opened the door without checking who is knocking. I don't do shit like that and I'm alive.

>Guess it was better to be carried by 6 than judged by 12

Amen.

wow so now its illegal to now only own a mossberg shockwave, but also to have a child?

anything else?

you dont know that for a fact

when someone knocks on your door at night, remember to obey those same commands.

So in what scenario do you NOT act like a faggot?

it's illegal to do meth, it's illegal to have drugs around children, it's illegal to have a sawed off shotgun, it's illegal to fire your sawed off shotgun in a hotel, it's illegal to not comply with police.

anything else?

whats the point of using a mossberg shockwave for home defense in tight quarters if you wouldn't use it in its most practical situation of multiple assailants in a doorway

The scenario where you try to rob me is the scenario you get shot. But If I have a gun and a cop has a gun and is telling me to put my gun down, I'm going to put my gun down. simple right?

Sorry no, if you're getting robbed, then they break in, they don't pound on the door and shout orders at you, they try to sneak in and take your shit and neutralize if they get caught. I'm not going to rambo shoot at three people in a door way that are obviously police.

you are taking shit out of context

HE
WAS
AT
A
MOTEL

It wasn't his door. It could have been the manager or room service.

Why didn't the guy fucking ask who it was?
I would ask who it was, and look through that little peephole on my door

he'll just say that they blinded him
despite the fact he was drugged as fuck and probably didn't know what was going on anyway...

>it's illegal to not comply with police

They weren't identifiable as police - he wasn't breaking any law regarding that. If he hadn't committed any other crimes and fired on them, he would have legally been in the right.

>it's illegal to have a sawed off shotgun
They weren't federal agents and short barreled shotguns aren't illegal, just regulated.

depends can yoy tell between a fake cop uniform and a real one? if someone yelled in an assertive voice im police and just flashed blue lights in your window how fucked would your family be

where was meth seen prior to the shooting?

>its illegal to own a 14 inch barrel shotgun

i already showed you proof of that logic being a fallacy until you inspect the serial number on the firearm as of the mossberg shockwave's release last year

>its illegal to bring your personal protection into your own hotel room for the night

okay so when you're traveling and stop for the night, remember to leave your gun in the glovebox of your car as well.

>its illegal to not comply with the police

at what point was anyone in the room given identification, except for about 1-2 minutes after blood was gushing out of his chest and he could hear second hand while they told near by neighbors wondering who's shooting as his final thoughts

>its illegal to bring your personal protection into your own hotel room for the night
Where did I say this? can you read? Are you able to read? can you read these words?
I said it was illegal to fire your weapon inside of a hotel room. now start over and actually argue words I say instead of words you wish I said.

if this guy has a family they may get money

>Why didn't the guy fucking ask who it was?

is that a new clause in the 2nd amendment?

Going to go out on a limb here and assume that the man provably high on meth answering the door with a loaded shotgun in hand DID infact shoot it inside his room just like the guy in the room below him who called the cops said.

I mean, how is that in any way, shape or form hard to believe? You think the guy below him (in the hotel, so it's unlikely they even ever saw eachother) was just like
>"hehehe this guy in the room above me is probably high on meth and has a loaded gun on him, let's call the cops on him hehehe"

Name one documented case of this happening.

After discharging a sawed off shotgun in my room.. Sure thing.

>someone called 911 and claimed something

>Most armed society in the world
>Surprised Cops get twitchy trigger fingers

When they assume everyone is armed, of course cops are going to be quick on the trigger.

Here's the long and short of it, the cop's going home to his family tonight. If I were the cop I'd be the the same way

This is the society we created.

Attached: judge-dredd[1].png (825x464, 772K)

>the person who reported the emergency claimed there was gunfire in the room
>you go up to the room as a cop and see him holding a gun
Gee I wonder what happened, I wonder if he was discharging his weapon in the room, or the guy downstairs was making up stories and pranks.
>Find out he was literally high on meth
Nope probably never shot inside the hotel, probably never fired his weapon, was probably just defending himself he dindunuffin

>hotel
>your door
well if i were a meth addled kiddie diddler who had already had a negligent discharge, that's one thing
but since i'm not and do not live out of a hotel like some prostitute's pimp, knocking on my door in the middle of the night will get you nothing but .454 casull rounds sailing through the door into your face in response, so

what timestamp of this officer's entire time on scene did this occur?

also Andrew Finch had someone call and tell the police a story too

ok let me ask you this because you're being obtuse and a humongous faggot right now:

Do you always greet everyone that knocks on your door with a sawed off shotgun?
I'm pretty sure you don't.

We know from the video that there was a child in the room with him, and the police knew that as well before they knocked on his door

We know from the autopsy that he was drugged, and he certainly acts like it, since he opened the door and was unresponsive aka tripping balls

The police was also told that he was armed (which also turned out to be true).

The police was also told that he discharged his weapon WHILE a child was next to him - unless of course you think it was a huge conspiracy/coincidence that the guy who reported him to the police SPECIFICALLY said he discharged his weapon that made a hole on the ceiling, and then it turned out that the guy DID have a weapon that could have easily made a hole on the floor/ceiling.

no man
it's fucking common sense
of which the guy had zero

>knocking on my door in the middle of the night will get you nothing but .454 casull rounds sailing through the door into your face in response, so

>most underage post of all time

>DINDUNUFFIN

>the person who reported the emergency claimed there was gunfire in the room
>you go up to the room as a cop and see him holding a gun

a lot of people in that hotel could have had a carry gun

its just a coincidence.

again Andrew Finch had someone call the police and tell them stories too

Shooting through a motel floor ? He doesn't deserve a gun let alone a child, fucking methheads.

Correct, that he did. And it turned out that what he claimed was extremely likely to be true given the circumstances.

Where is the issue?

>Do you always greet everyone that knocks on your door with a sawed off shotgun?

boy since when does Sup Forums throw around buzzwords like this?

fucking mossberg, the largest maker of shotguns has released a legal short barrel shotgun which requires no additional permits to own besides a standard handgun license

jesus christ, you people are sounding like MSM with "sawed off shotgun" replacing "ar rifle"

>We know from the video that there was a child in the room with him

there was no visual or audio clues to a child being in the room until the unidentified police officer discharged 2 rounds of 223 into the mans chest who had not made a threatening move inside his own property at which time the child started crying

>We know from the autopsy that he was drugged

what does that have to do with the actions that took place within the (less than) 1 minute altercation and information all parties involved were given during that time period to effect the outcome?

>The police was also told that he was armed

more speculative conjecture, see Andrew Finch

>already unlawfully discharged shotgun
>endangering a minor
>but the cops have to scream "this is dah POOLEASE NIGGAH BLAM BLAM" before wasting the fool
>frame it as a "why you invading my home pig"
>it was a hotel

it's a shill posing as a shill.

> shining a light in his eyes
still salty over battle field 3.

an underage has never heard of .454 casull you fucking brainlet ass newfag, liveleak yourself

those werent .223 the gun is very clearly a UMP which fires .45 ACP, the sound also is very clearly of a .45 and not a .22, also
>methhead pimp
>owning the hotel he's pimping his baby momma out of
mhmm, and i'm general ulysses s fucking grant

Except his was a sawed off shotgun by definition.

>those werent .223
Yes they were, the cop even tells the medic they were .223, watch the rest of the video.
>a UMP
Stop getting your firearms knowledge from CoD.

A real criminal doesn't say "Let me see your hands, put your hands up, I want to see your hands- drop the gun! Drop the gun right now! Drop the gun! Drop the gun!" before shooting someone.
They just shoot them when the door opens.

>already unlawfully discharged shotgun

once again, conjecture

>endangering a minor

that also is conjecture, the officers on scene have no visual or audible proof of anyone inside the room and even once the door was open you still only see or hear 1 male

but even if they knew he had a child inside, is owning a fire arm now illegal once you have children?

>but the cops have to scream "this is dah POOLEASE NIGGAH BLAM BLAM" before wasting the fool
>frame it as a "why you invading my home pig"
>it was a hotel

not really sure what your point in those final 3 lines were, police do have to identify themselves, especially when you silently walk up to a door with no lights flashing and are standing behind the corner of the doorway

see:
>it's illegal to have a sawed off shotgun
They weren't federal agents and short barreled shotguns aren't illegal, just regulated.

How dare these pigs shoot him. Unjust I say!

next time i roll up on you from an angle of surprise and simply tell you that sentence remember to remove your firearm and place it nicely on the ground.

>grumble grumble, damn kikes. fucking bootlickers REEEE
you sound retarded

also you're now literally trying to make it LEGAL to "impersonate an officer" without actually LEGALLY impersonate an officer since at no point do we have to claim to be one.

so we should burn the constitution AND also bend over to be raped but not press charges

Oh so just because he was tweaking out on some drugs and fired a gun in a crowded hotel makes him some type of "threat"

>Smdh

#MethLivesMatter

>Chances of a motel methhead having an NFA stamp for a sawed off shotgun.

>Oh so just because he was tweaking out on some drugs

speculative conjecture, and see: Andrew Finch

>and fired a gun in a crowded hotel

speculative conjecture, and see: Andrew Finch

>makes him some type of "threat"

so now possibly having an unregistered firearm is cause for death?

>its just a coincidence.

>take the guns away from the cops
>problem solved
>gee cucks you sure are smart

Attached: 1504577391585.png (488x463, 28K)

It depends on the amount of facebook likes.
If I get 50+ I call it worth it.

t.can't tell the difference between AR mag and UMP mag

Wouldn't be the first time

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_12x5_992[1].jpg (992x414, 58K)

thanks to the brand new AETV documentary that came out in january we saw more unseen footage from inside the compound and got eye witness accounts from the living davidians

streamable.com/cypk5

Holy fuck that nigger got rekt, just like you will be OP. The SWAT team is on their way.