Die

>Umaru

I'd blend her S with my D.

That's disgusting, user.

Sadists can't beat the cock

Only when you go back to /y/

>streaming
Fuck off

it sucks. the gags are some of the blandest and most unamusing gags i've ever seen in a kirara series. it actually makes urara look good, which i would have thought impossibl.e

> watches it for the gags

I want her to beat me up and then cuddle while apologizing.

I hate this show but KAHO is cute.

What did they mean by this?

More like Bland Shit.

I want her to sit on my face

Call it and find out.

a.safe.moe/uY09H.mp3

I want to bully the sadistic out of her.

Still waiting for the trap

I'm enjoying it so far (even a good portion of the comedy). Even though the concept could very easily have been botched with forgettable characters like 90% of the other shit you see in a regular season, they've so far managed to pull off a good one with this show.

Interesting note: character design was done by the same guy who did character composition for Gochuumon wa Usagi Desuka

Would explain why Kaho looks like the love child of Rize and Sxaro.

Hideri will be the best character in the show, I guarantee it

>worst studio
Just off yourself. A-1 make a massive variety of shows, and their animation is pretty much always above average. Go back to diving digi's asshole you embarrassment.

The best part about yuricunts latching onto Kitan is that none of the relationships ever go anywhere. Can't wait for those delusional faggots to start crying about how they got "baited" because they're so deeply autistic and delusional that they think any and all remotely strong feelings between girls simply must be indicative of them wanting to fucking scissor and muff dive each other.

High IQ show. Most of Sup Forums is too brainlet to enjoy it.

Where's my surprise? I was promised a surprise.

>used to be published in Yuri Hime S
>the girls have no romantic feelings for each other whatsoever
Don't be this stupid.

If you don't like males why are you watching Umaru? The guy even ends up with one of the girls in a spinoff manga. Go falseflag somewhere else.

Hetshit

>non-new IP

You must only post once per thread?

Not saying that. Just saying that yurifags seem incapable of grasping that people can have strong feelings for each other, and, yes, even be in love without it leading to "hello we are in a lesbian relationship now" shit.

a lot of people in japan must hate this show. We don't feel anything about it, but for them it's like racecucking shit. The mc lusts for a gaijin's dick, but most won't care because he's disguised as the comedic relief character. That doesn't change facts. It's like if we got a show where the heroine constanty wants to ride a nigger's dick, but oh it's fine because the nigger's a based funny man. Absolutely disgusting.

Except most people who aren't retarded manchildren are able grasp the concept of dissociative media and understand that fiction is not reality, you absolute dumbass.

I bet you're one of those faggots who rage about SJWs forcing diversity into media and laughing about how stupid they are to shoehorn reality into fiction, then you turn around and say this sort of shit. Off yourself for the good of everyone around you.

>even be in love
>"hello we are in a lesbian relationship now"
What's the fucking difference? They're both yurishit.

>this girl looks like an elementary schooler
>she's actually in college

When will this meme die?

My dick loves it a lot.

Konohana kitan > Blend S >>>> Umaru.

>22496279_10203904639934152_5279458504287133075_o.jpg

is this yuri?

It's garbage, dropped

Nice meme!

It's pretty terrible.

They are the only ones that can beat the cock

Bland Shit

let’s be honest here and acknowledge that all gaijin are not made equal. Equating it to nogs is a bit of an extreme comparison seeing as a good chunk of Europeans are on par with nips in inteligence and creativity. That's not to mention nips seem to have a thing for blonde hair and blue eyes.

But no matter the race I'm sick of seeing race mixing promoted in jewish western media and to see it anime is disappointing.

Does anyone read nip and understand how 2chans taking it? So we arn't just making assumptions.

Low IQ ad hominem nigger detected. Off yourself monkey.

It would be better if I could understand nip.
But other than that it arouses me.

>Gags fall flat on the floor
>Main girl is just normally cute most of the time
>College girl is a midget, cause we can't have grown women at all
>Somehow delivering the perfect sadist lines, while being completly insecure about it
For the last part, it makes absolutely no sense. She's told to be a sadist, okay. But then she has no idea what to do. I just can't

user she holds a lot of anger in her heart and wears a mask of an innocence to cover up her true nature.

Hey man ease up.
80% of anime has a white, or mixed with white, female somewhere, either supporting or main, that in some form or another, is impressed/infatuated/smitten/warmed by the Japanese male protag.

Dino is a total goofball, not some exaggerated masculine icon shaming the Japanese dude, like in western "comedy" where the token non-white male is literally perfect and the white dude is not only mentally retarded, but also racist somehow and it's "funny" when misfortunes befall him every four minutes.

This is nothing but a silly comedy with minuscule culture fun and some very mild romance.

>it makes absolutely no sense
u might be a brainlet user
they explain, very clearly, for like five whole minutes, the premise of the show in the first episode.

she's got an unfortunate quirk where her eyes don't match her brain. she can smile and be happy, but her eyes look spooky, causing people to misinterpret her kindness with snark or smugness.

>I just can't
lmao
you should return to that place.

has none of the chemistry of Working!!
has none of the fun of Working!!
has a limited cast unlike Working!!

It's not Working!!/10

They explain that she can't express herself, that her face never looks good when she tries, yes. But that's completely different than actually talking. Her lines are what bothers me, cause they're what you expect, although she likely has no experience in that matter at all

Just started it. I like it

This, but unironically, I don't like because of my bias, this show is just not for me. I wanted to give it a chance to enjoy the threads like usual, but they are also weird as fuck, full of falseflagging and shitposting.

>peer-aged males
But the main guy is 10 years older than the main girl.

I'm half light heartedly piss taking, half not. Not even bothering with vitriol, it's a shame really.

I was hoping for more of a rounded cast and dynamic. I understand ludo narrative dissonance, and suspension of disbelief, but when everything Maika says somehow comes across as sadistic is a bit grating.

You best be not memeing me user. There aren't enough traps with alpha personalities around.

It's not trying to be Working

No, the girls are normal.

While I agree A-1 is the worst studio, their masterpiece is Working series, and Blend S is it's spiritual successor. And like Working, it has to be hetshit.

Also, fuck you for even mentioning Umaru.

Fucking anglos are such pervs, man. Abe needs to banish them all from Japan's fair shores.

I thought it was gonna be dumb, but then I watched and realised it IS dumb but I don't care.

Best manga by female author.

Working is a crap.

>see a pic of Maika that's not even lewd
>get a massive erection

What has anime done to me

Italians are not Anglo you American piece of shit.

Did you miss the part where she is always frantically rehearsing what she wants to say in her head in order to not sound like a sadist and how everything she says ends up being misinterpreted by everyone anyway?

Jesus Christ, user. We're only two episodes in.

All I ask is for him having an actual character rather than being flat moeshit like most traps these days are.

It is too sexy to be on TV.

Go back to the SaO thread faggot.

Lurk more and realize we don’t talk like that here when the thread has nothing to do with nazis

It's like Working! but with coffee

>coffee

Gween Tea.

You WILL be removed!

It's a boy.

MAIKA'D

Their character shticks are getting tired already by the 2nd episode.
They better rev it up.

one of the worst shows of the season, but one of the few I actually care enough about

The girls are cute and Gino is entertaining. The green-haired dude is boring as shit and is dragging it down.

There already is an original thread about that anime. Delete yours or the mods will.

Sora no Woto is their masterpiece. Working is okay.

I know this is a bait thread but this is going too far

>Working
>masterpiece

and time to leave the thread

you speak the truth and you're probably right. That being said, this show is okay at best. At least there is no garbage yuri faggotry. Really hate Japan right now. They're so beta, that there are men that actually like yuri shows.

My wife Maika is so cute.

What is with westerner anons and their random race agenda in a nitch waifu anime?

Did you forget the west houses the three biggest schools of social programming? You dont just 'leave' after a world war.

My thoughs