Hes like fuck i just confessed

Attached: iErjc90.png (1920x1080, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUpAoGQqbZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shieeeeeeet

Attached: final.jpg (3580x5064, 2.52M)

wheres the memers on this one.

Hell. Everyone knows he did it. Even the niggers that ran around cheering for a couple hours when the got off knew he did it.

>kill girlfriend, nothing happens
>steal your own shit back, go to jail

Attached: i_hate_niggers.jpg (480x480, 75K)

Right it doesnt seem fair

Link?

>6
tmz

Nicole burned the OJ coal and she paid the toll.

Attached: 98347958739845.jpg (750x496, 46K)

That not a link but is it about the old fox interview that never got aired because of public outcry? found a clip from that one but not the whole thing.

Why was it such a big deal? Is it just because he was a football man?

its like if emmite smith or adrian peterson became a tv celebraty after retirement oj was super famous when the murders happened.

Who cares? It's a nigger who killed someone. And nothing is going to happen. Tapes are old as fuck and he dindu nuffin. Move on.

I don't know who either of those people are. The murders happened post-Naked Gun right? That's basically all I know him for.

Wasnt she jewish? I dont care much about jewesses getting their due

More than likely his son did it. OJ found the body and helped him cover it up. It makes more sense with the timeline and him getting a car and returning to the house. OJs son is violent and mentally ill.

Lol, it literally wasnt his shit.

Burn coal, pay the toll.

From my understanding is that he was this super role modell for a lot of folks. First being a fotball champion and then become a movie star. The epitome of the american dream. His fall from grace was big news. Rodney King had happened a few years before so alot of people was thinking the man after the guy just because he was black.

>literally
oy wey

What the hell is the deal with role models anyway? I never had one as a kid as I certainly never knew anyone who had one either. Are they just some sort of substitute for shitty parenting?

The prosecution in OJ's case spent their juror challenges removing men from the case, thinking women would be more sympathetic. The defense focused on removing white people from the jury. They ended up with 10 female jurors, 8 of whom were black.
And it turned out, instead of being sympathetic to the white blonde bitch who stole a rich football player/actor away from his black first wife, those eight black women basically decided the bitch had it coming.

Attached: oj first wife.jpg (750x500, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KUpAoGQqbZQ

>democrat voters
>hate white people

figures