Polish women prefer everyone but Polish guys

youtube.com/watch?v=iMkHHS0QZUY

is this why I don't have a wife? because Polish women detest racist types like me?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-12 Why I Left Poland for Turkey (feat Globstory) [Kult America] - YouTube.png (833x581, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/19/-sp-why-do-so-many-young-marriages-come-to-an-early-end
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I prefer Polish girls (male)

Sounds like the jew is getting to your women too. I’m so sorry. It’s all down hill from here.

This guy gets it

Slavic traps > Slavic girls

fuller version

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-12 Why I Left Poland for Turkey (feat Globstory) [Kult America] - YouTube(1).png (845x880, 152K)

They always like the foreigners.
Every balkanigger here will tell you how many german tourists he fucked, while their girls tell me "the sexiest thing a guy can have is a german passport" when I am over there.
In germany we call it "ausländerbonus".

It was just a matter of time.

So glad I never fell for the Eastern European Slavic meme like a lot of guys did that I know both IRL and online. Most of these countries are in the EU and waaay too close to degenerate Western Europe. I always knew it was a matter of time before the cancer spread. Sorry bros, I tried to warn you, "nah, it will never happen Poland", now here you are, with raging feminist cunts amongst your ranks and with refugees pounding on your doorstep.

This doesn't really bother me and it shouldn't bother user polish men out there. Of course there are going to be people agreeing with the topic that you search for. These women are in the minority however because there are ton of Slavs where I live and I rarely ever see them not being super Catholic and not anti Muslim.

>"ausländerbonus"
i learned this backpacking a long long time ago. a you germans have a word for it too. it's like you germans have a word for everything nowadays lol

Made up bullshit.

Sounds like boilerplate feminist rage. What's the problem?

ban social media screenshots

German has potentially infinite words, because you can just combine anything into one big word.
It's very accurate, descriptive and autistic.

Polish women are only good for sucking black dick in London

But seriously all women are xenophillic whores who are becoming obsolete, go mgtow.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1600, 310K)

There's no problem. This is the equivalent of a major media outlet writing an article on how there's outrage about something that a celebrity did and then showing a couple of tweets from these fucking nobodies as evidence. OP is a demoralizing retard. This thread is literally Buzzfeed tier.

Every nationality has females who hate their own men. What went wrong with these girls is good question.

Turk in Germany in 2017

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-12 Why I Left Poland for Turkey (feat Globstory) [Kult America] - YouTube(1).png (814x110, 27K)

>facebook screenshots
>twitter screenshots
>youtube screenshots

Are you fucking kidding me Sup Forums?

You do realize that there are hundreds of millions of white women out there right? Just go after them when they're young and vulnerable and shape them to be yours. Quit being a faggot.

Niggers are so fucking ugly.

But this only reflect the low social status Polish have in the UK and elsewhere, since you're service workers without access to welfare (like niggers imported from the Caribbean, Nigeria and other shitholes) niggers in the UK actually have a higher social status than Polish men, even though Polish men clearly are better genetic material.

Holy shit, western degeneracy corrupts Islam quickly, doesn't it. One generation and they're fucking done. Bravo to the Jews for creating such a diabolical weapon.

>making a thread out of this one YouTube comment

Attached: 80B3786B-73A6-4D21-A2E1-1109D8E641F2.jpg (640x628, 48K)

There might be a story here depending on how widespread it is in poland. Burger feminism is really toxic and extremely concentrated in america. Be careful you don't take your media to be the world's media.

>polish women don't want polish men because they are so racist
>oh and polish women are racist, too
What did she mean by this?

ai love the irony of castigating all polish men as racist #notallpolishmen

Attached: 39D4B81A-59CF-4C7B-BA05-0364FC7B09C2.jpg (750x1255, 549K)

Daddy issues

Here's the deal with eastern european women. They are much more independent and will be willing to leave their ethnicity for another one that is willing to offer them a better life because of much of lazy pieces of shit their men are. As long as eastern european men continue to be drunks and drug addicts, their women will continue to leave them for anyone that accepts them, white or otherwise. If you want to save the white race and can't stand your local roasties, get yourself a nice religious slav wife. I live in Chicago and there are a ton of Poles and Ukrainians here and all of the girls are cuties.

> burger feminism
All feminism is jewish.

Or I can wait a few years for China to create sexbots with artificial wombs and live without toxic biocunt who's gonna take my house and half my shit when she meets a Chad

I’m polish and Albanian. My Albanian father was an alpha and my mom fell for him.

Today the lineage continues with my kids.

Funny enough I called my mom a race traitor one time and she kinda hung her head in shame lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 262K)

>Most of the 21,000 had Polish fathers
>But of the rest
>23% had African or Asian fathers
So our theoretical maximum is 2300, and are actual number is probably sub 500. The middle line is key in this propoganda.

>Poles

>Lazy
>Drug addicts

wtf are you talking about mongrel?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_135a.jpg (1200x1200, 240K)

>I’m polish and Albanian. My Albanian father was an alpha and my mom fell for him.
That's a nice way of saying: "My mom was a slut and couldn't find a successful man, so she married the first man that said something nice to her and didn't pump and dump her like all the other men before him".

If you marry a woman that is a virgin, the chances that she will divorce you is about 10%. This doesn't take into account religious beliefs either, which makes it much lower, or even taking into account if she's white, which makes it even lower. So you're looking at about a 5% chance of divorce if you marry a white, Christian, virgin. You can find those all across Europe and America, you just have to look for something half your age. Stop waiting for an android GF, she doesn't exist.

Polacks are working hard as hell. That's why the British working class slobs threw them out, because niggers and pakis are even lazier than chavs, so they are no economic or social threat to chavs, but Polacks, they work hard, and cheap, that's why chavs all across Europe hates them.

They are a lot of things, wage dumpers for instance, but they aren't lazy, also drug addiction is more common among chavs and burgers than among Polacks.

I dunno what you're talking about but that sounds like behavior all women do, and good for them. How are immigrants better than drunks and drug addicts, and do you think mrs. youtube commentor wasn't just an angry middle class ditz?
yeah but they still have to implement it in each country

You don't have a wife because you are the problem. This is just some mentally unstable slut posting her delusions in yt comment section.

Despite what they type the reality is the exact opposite. Females are always attracted to strong men with strong opinions and high confidence.

Females are much more bound to their primal instincts which further causes them to struggle to change their own and other peoples perception of the reality.

Polish men are fucking drunks and drug addicts. Have you ever been around polish people ever, or have they all called you a nigger and told you to go away before they allowed you to get close to them Ahmed?

thats probably some faggot from here. the same dude that posts the anti-polish women propaganda copypasta

lmfao :^) i see you

Maybe they're hard working for lazy Europeans, but over in the States they are only good for washing windows. These dumb motherfuckers get outcompeted in everything by spics.

she's one of kind most polish women don't racemix don't believe jewish lies

she's 1 in a million, fucking disgusting

Yeah, no, this is basic feminazi bullshit. They all hate their own men and create their own scenarios as to how most women agree with them.

I will never advocate for migrants to move into Poland, but if their women are leaving, then it's on Polish men to do a better job. I don't think that it's an epidemic and all the polish women are doing it, but the stereotype of the eastern european bride exists for a reason.

I don't fucking know what degeneracy is going on in Chiraq, but here they work 10 hours a day in construction, from Monday to Saturday. They smoke and drink a lot, that's about it.

Attached: IMG_1916.jpg (587x618, 88K)

this comment sums it up

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.09.20 AM.png (2276x360, 115K)

The only good part about an eventual islamic conquest of europe would be that women will be put in their place on a scale never seen before

It seems to me you're having a conversation with yourself about polish women, cause there's an actual OP with an actual feminist argument that has nothing to do with drunks and everything to do with calling men racists.

>10 hours a day 6 days a week is a lot
You don't know what hard work is until you live in the sweatshop that is known as America. I used to work in a factory with my dad and polish men were notorious for showing late and hungover. They were a fucking burden to be around and always overly aggressive. Fuck them with their stupid tight soccer pants and their bedazzled polo shirts.

I'm giving you an alternative reason as to why polish women are leaving for other countries to race mix. It's clear from the woman's arguments that she's an idiot and I thought we established that already.

Just a typical feminist whore rationalising her choices while putting down polish men and polish culture in general. This is nothing new, you can find the same cunts in Germany, Sweden etc. This is professionally known as oikophobia and is a sad example where the modern demoliberalism eventually leads.

Judging from the text, Atto Otto is not a Polish woman.

That's some type of american phenomenon.

>Not understanding how women work
>women always prefer the stranger over the boring local
>this is how the cunts test society
>weak society will let the whores fuck Chad niggers and Arabs
>weak society will collapse

Also you don’t have a wife because you are a weak faggot

They are trying to create a narrative that make polish men give up on polish women.
Demoralizing polish men, it's made up shit that could become true if you let yourself believe it.

Attached: 1455146514219.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>a few dozen women out of 20 million marry non white males
>POLAND IS KEKED! AHAHA! KEKED! ALL POLISH WOMEN ARE COAL BURNERS! TOLD YOU SO LMAO!

fuck off Shlomo

Yeah okay but your arguments don't make sense to me, since you're basically saying polish men really are generally inferior to immigrants, and I find that hard to believe even when we're only talking working class drunks. The argument "if women are leaving then men better step up" is true in general but doesn't hold for the leftists like OP, because she thinks "stepping up" means feminism. It sounds like you had some bad experiences with poles.

This too. Fortunately these sluts are less prevalent here than in the west. They usually end up abroad anyway.

>Polish women do not want to be with abusive, simple minded, uneducated, sexist.
>So they go for Africans and Muslims.

Funny.

True, it's also targeted at polish women. Show this pretty dolled up girl and how "happy and wonderful" her life is, if only she gives up on native men and marries a foreigner, preferably black or brown, then every trouble will go away. Westerners already went through it, and they got the taste of violence and rape that comes with it. We've been spared that thanks to our decisions, but now we're the target.

wtf im so demoralised i love jews now

Eastern european women are very beautiful and could get the cream of the crop from any culture around the world. Why would they waste their time with working class eastern european men when they could get better genes and better lifestyle elsewhere. This is the argument that I'm making.

Well that sounds like a spectacularly bad idea for everyone involved.

Haha they prefer us! Very masculine and nice to women, but keep them in order. This is why they cannot resist it. Muslim always knows best.

Attached: 125.png (378x378, 103K)

The divorce data doesn’t support your theory.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/19/-sp-why-do-so-many-young-marriages-come-to-an-early-end

Those black guys look pretty respectable though user
>dat stylish jacket
>dem shoes

Half your age minus 7

To make it clear, I'm not saying that there aren't any good polish men. What I'm saying is that there about 33% successful polish guys and they marry 33% of beautiful polish women. And then theres 67% working class polish guys and another 33% of beautiful polish women can marry the working class guys or get married to successful men from other cultures. These beautiful women are choosing to marry outside the country. I dont blame them.

Don't compare your mongrel nation to manland Europe.

I'm basing my theory on this.

Attached: wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png (640x363, 101K)

>I dont blame them.
You should not, because they are western-tier roasties, believe me, the pure slav girl is meme. They are not some saint angels you dream of. Are they beautiful? Sure! Are they perfect, non degenerate, and faithful, not so sure.

Attached: 1484125318163.webm (644x480, 2.77M)

>choosing to marry outside the country. I dont blame them.
You're not gonna have a good time here, or in poland for that matter.

No, that rule is gay. Marry as them as young as you can and quit caring what others think of you. The adversity could add spice to your marriage.

>divorce data

Attached: retard.png (750x563, 130K)

Pure women are a meme.
All women are roasties if men let them.

Attached: 1518739459166.png (485x443, 18K)

El goblino is basing his cuckold fantasies on the meme that all slav girls are virgin models and all guys are tracksuit wearing squatters. Hey, if he read it on the internet, it must be true!

I mean Polish guys are really brutish. People like strong masculine people but no one likes bull-headed pigs.

No, I'm saying that these genetically beautiful women shouldn't have to waste their God given gift on some construction worker just because they were born in the same country. If she can go and get married to some rich Italian guy, then so be it.

Marrying lolis today would be as controversial as interracial marriages in 1950s America. Age of consent laws are the inter-generational equivalent of anti-miscegenation laws.

>El goblino is basing his cuckold fantasies on the meme that all slav girls are virgin models and all guys are tracksuit wearing squatters. Hey, if he read it on the internet, it must be true!
^pretty much what Piotrek said, women are reflection of their man...

Attached: FCA560E3-1DBD-415A-A5A6-E2D97192FF52.jpg (325x300, 15K)

>2018
>can't marry 15 yo girls for who there's some possibility of virginity
>you are forced to get into relationships with roasties and make do with them, because there's no-one else unless you are the same age as the 15-yo girl

>No, I'm saying that these genetically beautiful women shouldn't have to waste their God given gift on some construction worker just because they were born in the same country. If she can go and get married to le 56% creatura with green card and slightly abundant bank account, like me, then so be it. Why Slavic girls aren't noticing me! It's my god given right to get pure virgin wife!

FTFY

Attached: 1519213602855.jpg (600x768, 120K)

Atta goy !
Natural selection removing whores from our genepool, social darwinism at its best.

The pendulum swings left, but it will swing back to right, based on how extreme liberalism and SJW-ism is today, imagine how it will be when the pendulum swings back.
All shitskins and mongrels will leave Europe, one way or another.

It's that based Islamic swag guys.

Yeaaaah buddyyy!

Attached: 623623.jpg (1793x2000, 1.53M)

>If she can go and get married to some rich Italian guy, then so be it.
Yes and she will do it mainly for the money, not because Polish men are bad.
But with this attitude...
Why would God given beauty from Poland marry some westerner when their own women run to niggers and shitskins? Does it mean that western men are shit too?
This logic is twisted.

Attached: 1493292121844.jpg (620x465, 54K)

You can get married to a 15 year old in the states. In fact, in Massachusetts you can get legally get married to a 12 year old.

polen! why you so racist?

Attached: 4363457661.jpg (806x645, 16K)

OK now you really need to go back.

Western men are the ones with the best combination of good looks and success in the world. If a western woman leaves, it's because that shitskin was an exception, or she's just a dumb whore.

You can't stop it. The south will submit the north.

>"One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory." Houari Boumédienne

>Christians and Jews were enslaved in large numbers. The first order for slaves, 3000 blonde virgins, was issued by the Caliph Al-Walid I. In 1189 the Almohad caliph, Yaqub al-Mansur captured 3,000 women and children and in 1191 the governor of Cordoba took 3,000 Christian slaves from the town of Silves.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Attached: 842.jpg (521x155, 31K)

Attached: penis size map.png (1600x749, 435K)

I remember reading somewhere that most of these accounts were made as propaganda against moor rule in Spain. In reality, none of this happened and moors were trying to desperately court white women. This love of niggers towards white woman in Spain was actually what birthed the term courtly love. These moors never had real control over the people of Iberia.

what is this specimen called

Attached: newenglish.png (233x244, 117K)

Jesus, I can see why they call themselves hung-arians.

desperate bait

>What did she mean by this?
I am dumb whore with dumb whore opinions please punch my face

how big?

Attached: 1519843776412.jpg (540x699, 58K)