The stupidity of the term White Genocide

Can someone explain why loosing ones whiteness or white losing there supposed power is a bad thing. What has whiteness done for you lately? How is losing power as a majority equal Genocide? I mean the term is so loaded when you stack it up against actual genocide like rawanda or the holocaust. As a half jew I kind of wonder why you would calm that your loss of influence is the same as the loss of at least 6 million people? Pic funny but unrelated.

Attached: 65c3f65cf50a8f4157b9b6df6e09b4e0.jpg (564x752, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwhnPUzLZZg
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am really asking people come on

also whats with the ID tag

BUMP

Stupid mischling, do you think nogs and spics will think of you as anything other than a white oppressor if they ever seized power?

Attached: revolution-1[1].gif (525x356, 82K)

BUMPITY BUMPITY BOO

okay some hispanics still look white. Also if you start breeding outside your race your no longer a target. You assume all of them want revenge.

The word you are looking for is ethnic cleansing otherwise you will have to sit through 4000 posts of jewish pilpul.

>jewish pilpul
whoops that is what this thread is.

I think they are more likely to go after race baiters than me. Why wouldn't they just take the money and run. Besides I have black friends. I have never experienced reverse racism.

For roughly the last 100000 years your ancestors have kept a white bloodline. Tradition is important

>What has whiteness done for you lately
Absolutely nothing. That's the thing... Why should people be punished for being born as a specific phenotype and then lambasted their entire lives when they gained nothing from it to begin with? Enacting legislation with the specific goal of disadvantaging Caucasians is no better than Jim Crow or Apartheid. In some places, like South Africa, we are seeing systematic killing of Afrikaners by Bantu, even though the only people who could feasibly claim the land other than the Afrikaners are the Khoisan, yet they are treated just as poorly by the Bantu as the Afrikaners.
Two wrongs do not make a right and continuously pushing in this direction will lead to billions dead, not millions.

Nope. No risk of extinction here.

Attached: k5rmrqwyv4k01.png (1080x950, 824K)

>Majority
They aren't one, user.

No the Alt right said white genocide
.youtube.com/watch?v=FwhnPUzLZZg

Yes we've estabished you're a stupid mischling.
I contrast your claimed experiences with every historical scenario where blacks have seized power over whites.

Is richard spencer a fag?

How is this not genocide?

Attached: .jpg (328x448, 21K)

I used to believe in white genocide until I saw the demographics for Anglo countries.

I think about it now and it only happens in cities not in suburbs or rural areas.

>also whats with the ID tag

Attached: 1520480746860.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Now we just have to figure out in america why their are non-whites in the cities when the only way to be a US citizens was being white. We may never know tho.

For roughly the last 100000 years your ancestors have kept a white bloodline. Tradition is important

dont be retarded, Obama moved niggers around to the suburbs and specifically white places. just look at Dearborn.

go take a trip to Detroit or Mexico City, then apply it across the glove
>tl;dr
people don't like living near niggers

Attached: 57ebd3841700004007ac7cf7.jpg (630x547, 32K)

Yah cause there are intelligent black people excuse me niggers they will always hate themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

self-hatred is disgusting.

I disagree with the parameters of this test. They say "show me the nice/bad doll", implying that there is one of each. Asking "is there a nice/bad doll?" and then "which is it?" would be more revealing and less leading.

Okay yesterday a black man stole 2 handles Makers Mark in front of me when presued he produced a knife. Do you think that man defines the race. Or do you think Obama defines him. What is your perception of black people. Most of them don't give a fuck bout you.

What do you gain from them being a minority at least when your not the majority you will actually have to legitmately earn your place.

Why do you only see white school shooters on the news?

BUMP

So do you see a race war coming?

Mark Twain is credited with once saying:
>"If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you're misinformed."
The majority of firearm related deaths in the US are suicide.
Of the remained, the majority are gang-related shootings.
Of the remainder, the majority are justifiable homicide (self-defense).
Of the remainder, the majority do not qualify as "mass shootings" (4 or more deaths).
Of the remained, how many do you think take place in schools?

We're talking about a tiny fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction that are Caucasians doing mass school shootings.

You are 19 times more likely to be stabbed than shot. You are many times more likely to be killed by lightning than in a mass shooting.
Unless you shove the gun in your own mouth or try to play hardass by joining the Bloods or decide to become a career burglar, your chances of dying by firearm are absolutely miniscule and the odds of it being a Caucasian who pulls the trigger on you is significantly lower than the percentage of the population they make up in your country.

If you have any questions about firearms, be it mechanical, historical or legal, I'd be more than happy to answer to the best of my abilities as this is one of my favourite subjects. I strongly urge you to look up the raw data (the FBI has a great collection of stats to peruse). You do not need to take my word for it.

Attached: when someone asks your opinion on gun control.png (860x746, 971K)

Racism is bad.
Racism against whites is bad.

The trick they use is redefining the term "racism" to be "prejudice combined with power". Even if you're below the poverty line and the closest thing you have to political power is a vote in a district that is so heavily stacked that it is meaningless, you are considered "privileged" according to their doctrine.