Friendly reminder that arguing about the validity of the constitution...

Friendly reminder that arguing about the validity of the constitution, as to whether it grants you certain rights or not is a logical fallacy. The constitution doesn't grant you your rights. It simply lists rights you ALREADY HAVE FROM BIRTH UNTIL DEATH THAT CANNOT BE GRANTED OR REVOKED BY ANY WORLDLY AUTHORITY. Even if you're in a state of oppression you still have those rights, they are just being restricted by force, which is a VIOLATION of your natural rights, and therefore immoral and evil in nature.

That was the intention of its creation, to list the rights the founding fathers recognised in ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

The second amendment is an inherent natural right within every single human being on the face of the planet. Whether or not it's repealed is irrelevant. If it is repealed, it doesn't matter because that repealing cannot affect natural law as natural law is immutable and inherent within nature. It is essentially god's law. And no manmade law, no piece of paper, no document can relinquish god's law.

THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IS AN INALIENABLE RIGHT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THE DOCUMENT KNOWN AS THE CONSTITUTION LISTS IT.

WISE UP, LEARN ABOUT NATURAL LAW, STOP DEPENDING ON SOMETHING WORLDLY AND LEARN ABOUT THE DEEPER NATURE OF EXISTENCE. IF YOU DEPEND ON SOMETHING WORLDLY, A WORLDLY MAN-MADE DOCUMENT SPECIFICALLY, IT WILL EVENTUALLY BE TAKEN FROM YOU.

The system is making you believe that the constitution does all of the things I mentioned above because it wants you to believe that if it takes it away from you the rights it grants magically go away, but this is NOT true. It's a psy-op, it's word magic, it's a spell.

Please wake up to the reality of this and spread the word. These people want you to believe you don't have the right to defend yourself by any means necessary because they want to do you harm.

Look at the state of my country right now, that is what they want for you.

Attached: BanAssaultGlovesNow.jpg (208x243, 11K)

OI YA CHEEKY CUNT WHERE YOU GETTING ALL THIS FREEDOM THINK

>ALL HUMAN BEINGS
try white landowing male citizens

No. It applies to absolutely everyone. Natural law doesn't discriminate. It applies to all human beings, period.

So you’re saying that the UK gubmint needs to stop makin u bin dat knoif?

Jesus christ be careful mate, that kind of wrongthink could put you in jail for life in the UK

You'll get caught if you don't bin that thought.

Why come you're there, and not here?

I'm saying every population under state oppression in which the state claims the right to revoke the right to bear arms should be rebelling against that state in whatever way will allow for the return of said right / rights. Because the state is illegitimate, immoral and in violation of natural law.

Kek STALE MEME.

Friendly reminder that anyone with functioning hands and access to a basic hardware store can easily manufacture firearms of all kinds, from basic muzzle-loading gonnes to breech-loading single-shot shotguns to fully automatic submachine guns.

Even people in prisons have manufactured functioning firearms before. Banning the ownership, production or use of firearms is a futile endeavor.

"Natural law" is an abstract concept and has nothing to do with the us constitution other than influencing its development

I ask myself that same question everyday. I don't belong here. UK is too cucked and I feel like I'm on my own in legitimately wanting to do something about it.

Nobody here wants any kind of self-responsibility. They just want to wait for someone to solve their problems for them. Which is exactly why we have an orwellian, totallitarian government reclassifying more rights as privileges everyday and working to restrict them.

If you live like children, you'll be treated like children. We have the government we deserve.

We're all already armed, they're not revoking shit. it's too late lol.

You seem a little on edge.

I agree with your first point but disagree with your second point.
The more restrictions on arms there are, the easier it is for government to enforce unlawful legislation on you.
That's why it's important to nip it in the bud as soon as it begins.

Wrong. Natural law is a series of observable spiritual laws in nature that everyone can understand when they attain a certain level of awareness. The evidence is all around you. If you can't see the truth in that it's simply because you lack awareness at this point in time.

Do a search on YouTube for Mark Passio natural law for an introduction to this concept. He breaks it down extremely well and proves irrefutably that natural law exists.

Just had my morning coffee mate so I'm full of beans, literally.

I hope you're right, but these points still need to be addressed to enable people to have the correct arguements against would-be constitutional revisionists.

Congratulations, you have a better understanding of the US constitution than most americans do.

Attached: 1370293_10202247824983885_942542718_n-465x620.jpg (465x620, 87K)

Thanks m8.
Which is exactly why I'm spamming this message whenever and wherever I can.
I really don't want this Stalin'esque totallitarianism to reach the US. We're literally in our death throes here in the UK.

im just gonna copy your text and put it in my paint so i can remember these wise words

bump

>it's spiritual you know, ask Mark you know
>if you don't understand you are not aware yet you know

Your implication is completely incorrect. I'm just fully aware that no amount of debating with an user on here will convince him of anything. Plus I'll probably be wasting my time in attempting to do so because he or she will probably not even bother to read what I've said. Hence why I've given them the choice to seek out answers from someone who I know can provide them.

Nice try though.

Stop. If you talk like that in real life, fucking stop, think of a way to make your cadence and prose not so shit. I hate you just based on how you try to explain things.

Well that's like, just your opinion man.

Hey there it is, an actual human.

The US Bill of Rights, specifically, defines the limitations of the government power imposed over citizens of the United States. These limitations are based around 'inalienable' rights.

The only inherent natural law that exists is the survival of the fittest. Everything else is moral constructs to limit behavior and to form civil society. These constructs can be manipulated into any form that society would like, even if it means the destruction of that society, which occurs plenty throughout history.

You need a political ideology that aligns with natural law. Tribalism and fascism. The idea that what is prosperous should be celebrated, and anything that goes against the sake of the nation, annihilated.

>a series of observable spiritual laws

Attached: sheldon disgusted.jpg (345x438, 38K)

>Tribalism and fascism. The idea that what is prosperous should be celebrated, and anything that goes against the sake of the nation, annihilated.
fuck off, liberty over prosperity anytime, all the time.

Dumb. The founding fathers were well aware they were violating slaves rights and that it was a contradiction from the principals of their revolutionary ideals.

It is more complicated than to simply abolish it outright then, and that's why some of them went on to promote antislavery policies at the state level.

Governments don't guarantee you rights, you do.
The people do. The Constitution is just a piece of paper with some words enforced by violence, just like all laws. These ones happen to be ones described as an ideology of self determination by the people to keep the government limited and promote these ideas among themselves as a culture.

And this is the part where you're getting your rights restricted by force.

>liberty over prosperity
These are not mutually exclusive, and they most certainly are not antithetical.

Those that go against prosperity will be extinguished by the meekness of human nature, because it is the nature of humanity to, given the capacity, freely destroy itself. You will be replaced by someone who will eventually prosper and you will be consigned to oblivion, forgotten as a worthless branch of a greater evolutionary journey.

Wrong. That's moral relativism. Basically, the end justifies the means and you make it up as you go along. The complete opposite of natural law. And that is literally the root cause of all the evil in the world.

Whenever people abandon natural law, evil occurs, simple as.

I'll give you one example.

Everyone with the exception of legitimate sociopaths and psychopaths recognises that it's wrong to harm another human being without justification.

The only legitimate justification you can have for harming another human being is if they're of a direct threat to you at the moment in question.

Offensive force is unjustified, defensive force is justified.

The act of offensive force used when under no direct threat is called violence because it's a violation of natural law and violates somebody's natural right to be left alone, unaccosted and their right to the pursuit of health and happiness.

If you disagree with this, if you think it doesn't apply. Then you are literally mentally ill and / or a hypocrite + moral relativist, because if you were in a position whereby you were a victim of the violation of your rights, you would suddenly change your mind and believe this to be true. And you would (hopefully) use force to defend yourself against your assailant.

This guy knows what's up.

The only 'natural law' is that of evolution. It is the only law that has a concrete and objective existence. It is eternal in every living being.

The ends do justify the means, and denying it doesn't make it any less true. Moral relativism is true because morality doesn't exist beyond the construct designed by humans.

>Whenever people abandon natural law, evil occurs, simple as.
Good and evil are constructs of human interpretation, heavily dependent on perspective. What is good for one person can be evil for another.