Maps of new mosques that have opened within the last year

Maps of new mosques that have opened within the last year.

>not an invasion

Attached: Maps.jpg_large.jpg (474x562, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kath.net/news/59083
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our Muslims are perfectly peaceful, we have only had one minor terrorist attack. UK on the other hand has had several attacks, the truth is that we got the greatest Muslims.
Also in the end, what's the difference between us germans and the Syrians? I'm the end we are part of peoplekind

Is Dresden white?

Attached: 1517534937413.png (949x1103, 920K)

Why do you spout fake facts without any source?

kys if not satire

What's with eastern Germany?

Fuck off cuck.

I almost dropped my soy latte.

Attached: 1520609683923.png (625x415, 391K)

There's a "mosque" near me which is a wooden shed in a field. Doesnt really mean much

Kys kraut

>larpflag
fuck off leaf

good
barbaric kraut germs are getting what they deserve

That's a lot of mosques for such a small population of Muslims I wonder why they need so many extras?

tere is no such thing as a good muslim

"there"

>Peoplekind
>I'm the end
Fuck off, Trudeau

Amazing how you still see old East Germany.

OUR Muslims are more peaceful than yours. Our Muslim population is at 11% and no terrorist attacks. Beat that.

I weep for the future.
I weep for Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, Canada, and the US.
How could we fall so hard?

Never forget the real enemy.

True, its also really interesting to pass the old order.
The view INSTANTLY changes to something very reminiscent of commie blocks etc.

At least the east has still pretty big forest/nature areas.
Too bad for all the Ossis living there. They are all always so angry and bad tempered. But hey they got fucked the hardest from all germans so thats their slav dick given right.

Your mudslimes are not peaceful Ahmed, they rape your women just as the ones over here do, and there were plenty more terrorist attacks, like in Munich, ansbach, the train attack with the axe and berlin Christmas market. Germans are very different from syrians who are the minority of "refugees."

What happens in east germany?

Germans, getting replaced by a pedophile people. It's all in the Talmud goyim. Irony.

Is there any non-white race that would let themselves be invaded like that without fighting back?

Do places of worship get tax breaks in Germany? It's a common paki swindle here

They didn't have the Holocaust shoved down their throats under the Iron Curtain. They aren't full of self-loathing.

Lol, even muslims know moving to dresden is a risky game.

Attached: just_reading_maps_and_shit.jpg (136x185, 7K)

>none in the Netherlands

Attached: 1520607546664.gif (480x262, 489K)

When I lived in Paris there was a "mosque" at the end of the street. It was just a small apartment on the ground floor. There was maybe 60 people there at the most.

Why is this exactly? Are they more secularized?

You can have the cake and eat it too.

If you guys dislike immigration, it's your right, you gotta argue for it, not by muh Muzzies having place of worship tho.

Just face your politicians, acknowledge you don't want gibs from immigrants and them to pay your old people's pensions with their taxes, accept you will be okay with capital flight, and accept a lower standard of living over time and lost economic decades until 2050.

You just need an honest discussion about it, without the xenophobic or supremacist retardness.

Also I'm sure most of you greedy materialist Westerns like immigration unconsciously.

How is building mosques an invasion?

People have the right to practice their religion.

Now try telling that to the women.

Mainly because they don't bombs them.

>acknowledge you don't want gibs from immigrants and them to pay your old people's pensions with their taxes

lol at the idea of muslims earning income and paying taxes.

>If you guys dislike immigration, it's your right, you gotta argue for it, not by muh Muzzies having place of worship tho.
If I want slave labor, they better work those kebab poles instead of searching wifi.

Don't worry, the U.S. will be back to save your asses for the third time in 100 years.

In the mean time we ask Yurop to carry on and brace for complete societal collapse. We'll make sure to bring smokes and chocolate again.

Are you really that dumb?

This!

What about a dead one?

link?

>really got to pump out the fake News to distract People from that sex scandal in Telford

They still have that garbage commie mindset.

GTFO already. Those mosques will be very peaceful.

>swedeposting

Discarded.

Only racism or anti muslim religion would make you assume such dastardly intent.

You all need to be more acceptive of others beliefs.
Assuming they are terrorists because of their religion is redneck.

Have some compassion for those less fortunate and educate yourself on global issues like starvation and malnourishment.

Don't be a 56%er Amerimutt.

Der ist nicht arab-deutscher only "germans".

Attached: 1461718952203.jpg (538x482, 64K)

>1 post by this ID

There is literally nothing wrong with Islam.

Attached: tää.jpg (2048x1536, 924K)

What about "New Germans"

>Whiter than you, Muhammad

Attached: 1520815563466.gif (375x304, 790K)

Source faggot?

>They're autistic, they're anti-semitic, and they want to rule the world
>Introducing: the new germans

your entire family is going to BURN.

Weren't those the old germans?

he is right, but hes just zoomed out a lot, that way it gives the Impression as if everything were full of mosques
In reality London alone has 500 Mosques, while the whole of Germany has around 2000
Not good, but this is obviously a bait thread

Yes, but now they come in new exciting colors.

Attached: Where_is_the_diamond.jpg (1190x560, 66K)

Mosques are very different to Christian churches
1. They are not as transparent, you can just go into a Church as a nonwhite and nobody will care, if you go as a white male into the Mosque youre as good as dead
2. they distribute weapons and money to jihadis
3. they preach hate
4. Mosques are loud
5. Mosques are ugly, only belong in a desert

Fascist retard believs that a bunch of untrained refugees can take over europe.

this can't be real?

You people are some of the dumbest people on the internet sometimes.

Is that 2000 with or without the new mosques displayed in OP's pic related? I mean an increase of 20%-25% is far more concerning and does prove OP's point

I love how you people think the only thing people fear of Islam is terrorism.

he is right, the amount of mosques checks out, are you too stupid to read or use the Internet ?
Jesus fucking relax, theres 2000 mosques next to 45000 Churches. Just dont go full Londonistan

what is it real or not?

>Dresden stands alone

Its real in the sense that those are the mosques in total with the map REALLY zoomed out to make it seem like its a lot.
dumb fuck I said you are correct.

thats a pic of the 206 biggest mosques +-
the 2000 number Comes from Basement and 1-Room mosques

and no, most of them were allready there before there wasnt an increase even though the many refugees, turns out that Syrians are more secular than our own Jihadi autists

ah ok

You forgot the inb4 cologne rape crisis

No one says "take over"
Everyone says "ruin"

>Now try telling that to the women.
Didn't women voted the most for Trump?

>lol at the idea of muslims earning income and paying taxes.
You Western people became out of touch with reality, living in a magical world.

Muslims in Europe don't make as much because Europe literally target ghetto people in North Africa so they will work in farms in Europe.

In the other hand, Muslims in US make more than the average American, 37% of them have a college degree compared to only 29% average American. Even that a huge number of them are first generation immigrants (which means lower rate of having a college degree).

Back to Europe. Having a farm worker that pay taxes and didn't cost the state money to raise him, kids cost health expenses, school expenses, and the expenses of that family carry, those expenses won't go into investment and means less time for the women to work, so women in the workforce.

Economic-wise, immigration is a net win.

???

Rational Sven.

forgot to add 6. they preach in a foreign language

>people practicing their religion is an "invasion"
seriously? this is why i'm glad your country at least had the intelligence to instill responsibility on speech if people like you are going to be so careless with it. i can't wait until the day someone reports you for your dangerous stormfag ramblings.

"rape crisis"

Im from cologne and theres no crisis. NYE happened once after that basically nothing happened again. Jut the usual big city shit with a more brown touch from time to time.
Our actual problems are kurdish/turkish crime families COMPLETLY controlling the criminal underworld.

With the fewest built near Angela Merkel. Kek.

It's one in the same thing ahmed.

holy fuck this guy just took a shit on my brain, i don't know what to think anymore

>ACHTUNG SCHWEDEN KOMMEN SIE RAUS
>SIE SIND UMZINGELT! HIER SPRICKT DI POLIZIE

Attached: 546745742.jpg (492x284, 8K)

fuck off mudslime

Islam isn't only a religion

i went to cologne once and it seemed completely fucking degenerate to me. graffiti everywhere, young teens(?) drunk off their asses in public, in the wee hours of morning young men even women passed out on grass from drinking, every bar has some roided bouncer outside of it like it's tatooine. every shitskin needs to be annihilated and no doubt likely raped women on that NYE event, but that city is a straight up degenerate shithole, and it's no wonder how something like that can happen.

i don't fucking care. the sooner germany is gone the better for europe.

Attached: germansareniggers.png (1300x1650, 712K)

Fun fact.
Berlin Police have a REAL shitskin problems as in the big crime families from lebanon / turkey / etc are sending in young family members to train to be a police officer. For reasons you probably already know :^)

Flag checks out

>Fun fact.
very

Attached: bibäääää.png (480x480, 98K)

but then whose toilets will you clean, Jan?

>Muslims in Europe don't make as much because Europe literally target ghetto people in North Africa so they will work in farms in Europe.

Implying that north africans in europe work, they usually sell drugs or steal things. They are not very different from Gypsies.

>Berlin
>German
pick one, that place wasnt german anymore when der Alte Fritz was still alive

>i went to cologne once
theres where you see the larping starting

Is that a surprise for you? its a 2 million people city known for being a party town.
You shouldve seen this town in the 90s when techno and mdma were really big. Insanity.

And of COURSE ITS A DEGENERATE SHITHOLE ITS THE LIBTARD METROPOLE OF GERMANY ITS WORSE THAN BERLIN!
(but it has always been like that and i live here for 30 years)

>T. Mergle
Go suck some Juncker dick.

Attached: 1519981163697.jpg (513x388, 23K)

kath.net/news/59083
(You'll have to translate article)

We don't have an official registry for Mosques so this image is definitely false (if that was not clear from the get-go) and we are having enough problems as it is housing them all, we sure as hell aren't building them mosques on this level.

>Is that a surprise for you?
yes the people need to accept Jesus and spend more time in church

Attached: 1500494207179.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>Economic-wise, immigration is a net win.

Yes, but you have to select the immigrants. Chinese and Ukrainians hard workers are welcome, nigger and "arab" leeches from Africa are not.

looks like western german self-destructive propaganda still needs some time to ferment in east germany.

Poor people do crime. I literally can buy a work contract in a European farm in a matter of a week by paying $6k-$10k but won't be able to with my high end credentials.

Again, you can't have the cake and eat it :^)

Of course they would, you are fucking Singapore where you get sentenced to whip-lashes for chewing bubble-gum and vandalism and shit.

We have commies and nazis

not an inch will be ceded to you whiteoids. Not even mars, among the first thing we'll open on mars will be a mosque.