Is liking trap Naruto gay?

Is liking trap Naruto gay?

Is it really trap Naruto when he actually transforms into a girl in the harem jutsu? Is it still gay?

There's a rape doujin of this somewhere isn't there?

no, biologically, that's a girl

No

>Is liking trap
Gay.
>naruto
Gay.

naruko is not a trap m8

>liking
>Naruto
It's gay regardless

If I could do both Henshin + Kage Bunshin I woul be fucking myself all day.

Liking Naruto is gay, period.

No but he... she has boobies and vagina.

Is it an illusion or does Naruto have a fully functional womb when using the jutsu?

The Oiroke no Jutsu is a Transformation Technique. That means 100% female

GF now hates me for liking traps, what do I do Sup Forums?

Rape her

Who cares, they haven't made a good game since B2W2.

Is a post op trannie 100% female to you?

FULLY
FUNCTIONAL
WOMB

The Oiroke no Jutsu is just like the Jusenkyo Springs, you literally become a woman who can give birth.

It's not, it never will be, you gay nigga
Another gay nigga saying gay shit.

nice arguments

Visual less gay because no penis, but naturally he is a dopey guy. Where as an actual otoko no ko is attractive through and through, but has a dick.

what part of "transformation" don't you understand?

>fucking a shota that can get pregant
Gender is the least of your concern. Still gay though.

If you need to ask then the answer is yes, it's gay.

but there isnt even a question if ultimately there isnt an issue of it being a transformation.

Not if you're a girl

>It is because I say it is
Proof? Hinata could've been futa for all we know.

Said the insecure moefag

do you think jiraiya ever fugged him in female form??? must get lonely on the ninja road

its bi

he probably fugs his transformed clones, its about as gay as masterbating kinda, and his clones arn't limited to looking similar to him although easier that way

naruto was disgusted to his core when jiraiya so much as suggested letting him grope his tits. he never would have put out

Liking Naruto is gay, so yes.

sticking your own dick in your ass is a bit more gay than giving your dick a handjob

>>is it gay

does it matter

I'd fuck it, no questions asked

>ugly_man
fucking hate this shit

that was when they first met. Traveling together, all alone on the road, Naturo found a caretaker in him, somone who could teach and protect him, someone who could hold him in the dark. Growing up with not father (and mother) he naturally developed a daddy complex that jiraiya could partake in.
I really see no reason at all why they didnt fuck, its pretty much confirmed at this point

i used to...

literally this. nardo had to direct his homolust for sasgay somewhere, you think it just wasn't there for the years he spent on the road? he had it before he left, and he sure as shit had it when he came back. imagine how insufferable he would have been to be around

any holes the goal