The only Ted Talk worth your time

The only Ted Talk worth your time.

He rarely gets mentioned here, why?

Attached: IMG_2472.jpg (274x253, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ted is talked about on a daily basis here.
5% of all threads feature a Ted reference or quote.
My friends at JIDF have given me access to their data scrape.

Maybe it's because I'm rarely awake for American Sup Forums, I rarely see references and never threads about him.

Ted was an academic, saw everything was bullshit and decided to take the law into his own hands, correct some failures in the human system.

who is he? details please?

He was an MKUltra participant

a genius that decided he wanted to live in nature, isolated from society. He started sending bombs in the mail.

could be, was he into LSD?

and his name is....?

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

ted kaczynski also known as the unabomber

Why does he hate leftists and technology so much?

Using his logic, mark zuckerberg would be his arch enemy

His way of spreading the word seems stupid to me but he must have been dead sure he was right to do what he did considering he kept it up for so many years.

Is Varg basically Ted of our time? Why does Sup Forums hate him, while worshiping Kazinsky?

Attached: 1519703593500.jpg (734x729, 315K)

>He rarely gets mentioned here.
I see this thread every fucking day.

because he knew that technology is evil. People will realize he was right when AI comes online and murders us all.

Pol hates all ecelebs, especially government-dependent niggers who claim to be off the grid.

AI is kike BS. It's a meme.

>He rarely gets mentioned here, why?

well the authorities already have enough dirt on us, right?

>stupid
immoral?maybe
stupid?no way, he even makes a point about it in his manifesto, was it effective?yes, therefore it wasn't stupid/

>Take us (FC) for example. If we had never done anything violent and had submitted the present writings to a publisher, they probably would not have been accepted. If they had been been accepted and published, they probably would not have attracted many readers, because it’s more fun to watch the entertainment put out by the media than to read a sober essay. Even if these writings had had many readers, most of these readers would soon have forgotten what they had read as their minds were flooded by the mass of material to which the media expose them. In order to get our message before the public with some chance of making a lasting impression, we’ve had to kill people.

They can never have too much. Have you even started counter-intel measures? Overload them with as much conflicting info as possible.

I love Ted Cruzinsky the Unibomber Zodiac Killer now!

ABC niggers don't have shit on anyone. They work for us.

I know, I was just making a joke.

AI isn't kike bs you gd boomer normie faggot.

AI is bullshit.

>, I rarely see references and never threads about him.
maybe because you are a newfag that hasn't lurked enough.

Attached: Uncle Ted on Leftists.jpg (1200x2252, 975K)

C
I
A

thread

GO
FUCK YOURSELF

Ted was a Boomer loser who was affraid of KEK and tech

Attached: lady kek.png (655x666, 106K)

he was Sup Forumss ANTIFA member

youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380

Attached: 1_9uDHL8rIiwPWFvaJ9IOL_Q.jpg (962x467, 117K)

> People will realize he was right when AI comes online and murders us all.
You mean when Tay breaks free and uses all of the world machines to kill the juden for us.

>TK: hey guyzz, the technology is evil, let us all go back to the dank caves and comfy trees, amirite! ;^)
>genius Ted, our true prophet! Fuck the society! Fuck the science! Fuck the civilization! /our guy Ted was right! Back to the roots!

>Africans and indigenous people around the world still live in primitive communities
>REEEEE fucking nigger savages! No civilization, no achievements! Where are your Nobel Prize winners you fucking subhumans! Where is your space program!

never change /pol