POO must be dumped in LOO!

“Australia Is Full”: An Indian Man Has Been Targeted With A Racist, Anti-Immigration Flyer

junkee.com/racist-flyer-melbourne/145696

A racist flyer claiming “Australia is full” was discovered by a Melbourne man earlier this week when he returned to his car after he finished buying groceries from a local shopping centre.

The man, who is of Indian background, found the flyer attached to his car after returning from the local Woolworths in Moorabbin, a suburb in south-east Melbourne. The flyer read: “Asians out, Indians out, Australia is full!”. The victim of the racist incident didn’t want to speak directly to the media because he was worried about being identified and further targeted, however a friend of his confirmed the incident occurred on Monday evening.

When asked if she believed the man was deliberately targeted because of his race the friend, who only wished to be identified by her first name, Jasmine, said: “Yes of course. He’s Indian”.

“I was outraged,” Jasmine told Junkee. “I love Australia… and fortunately I have not been a victim of direct racial slurs.”

Attached: racist-flyer.png (678x653, 267K)

step up your game and stab the cunt next time, Bruce

>Jasmine is muslim name faggot

>If you would just get rid of your muslim problem all would be ok

This cunt’s not lying - we are fucking full!

>a flyer
>hand written
I call bullshit, but yeah fuck off we're full.

>poos bring nothing of value to Australia
>no downside to getting rid of them

>nice reddit spacing

Why does everybody seem to think that racism is somehow a bad thing?

Checked and spacing due to typing on old Android mobile

Poos bring legal income to the government and dont live gibs

>“I was outraged,” Jasmine told Junkee.

What will happen if a poo becomes outraged? Does it explode? Explooooooode?

Thanks for posting Jasmines work of art OP

Shit like this doesn’t happen in Melbourne.

It’s fake

And gay

Nah we do peace rallies

Attached: 1520700611419m.jpg (1024x557, 53K)

Like hell australia is full! Dont you guys have the outback?

Remember that terrible racist incident when an Indian man was killed and burned on the side of the road about a decade ago? Remember how it was all due to Australian racists?
And remember how it eventually turned out it was his Indian boss who did it?

>Fuck off ricers n poo-ftas, we're full
For the Australian, shitposting is a way of life.

Pretty faggy handwriting. All caps. Too neat. Dual colours and underlines. Fake

>2028-10
>not writing your threats on a bullet

Uninhabitable.

go live there cunt, you’re welcome to it.
there’s a fucking reason few people live there.

Shitpost all you want, when your country goes the way of chink poo alliance

show bob.

>Brit inmates are pissed that their prison is being filled with cheaper inmates.

Did you really think that the Queef and her marry band of stooges would let you control your life and destiny? Hell no, old whore needs to make her money and you don't matter.

>Bob and vegne is all materialistic
>real spiritual success is pooing in the open

Attached: 1520704724139m.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

>Jasmine is muslim name
>Pajeet fell for the Aladdin meme

Asians can stay. Others out. I'm coming to australia soon. This time they will approve my student visa. I submitted every piece of proof.

>Loses his royal family
>Shits on others out of irrational anger
Sour grapes much?

Attached: 1509616802142.png (500x336, 48K)

India is in asia you retard

You all reek.

It's a subcontinent. Don't put yourself on the same level as proper Asians just because you're using the language of the British.

>3.2 inhabitants/km2
>full
Australian education...

POO

Anybody that thinks having a royal family controlling the show is a good thing can look at the state of the commonwealth countries.

Old cunt is selling you expensive slaves out.

Attached: Poo.jpg (925x1389, 660K)

I thought you guys were tough and all that. What, was that all false bravado?

Attached: Adult Blue waffle.jpg (550x485, 57K)

POO

>a country that lost to chickens can atleast show bob and vagne

Attached: 1520398459783m.jpg (336x1024, 112K)

the fucc is with you aussies and woolsworth? every other thing i hear about the land down under either takes place in or around this omnipresent store.

Attached: 1520761006154.png (557x443, 163K)

HAHAHAHAHA that is probably why they eat vegemite, to remind themselves of their bitter loss to large flightless birds.

I don't like Woolworths. They are a greedy corporation. Look what happened to Masters ...

Why so bitter?

Ha this faggot will never buy a pack of coon cheese from Woolies.
What a loser.

Cunt's nearly as bitter as vegemite.

poo

Vegemite isn't bitter. It's tangy and sweet.

Looks like a poor cunt made the flier.

If i had to guess, its american alternative would be walmart, but it's not xbox huge like walmart there are coles/woolies fucking everywhere

Stay in your lane you seppo cunt. Vegemite's bitter with a strong initial taste, quickly disappearing while what little flavour breaks through afterwards.

Emus bitch

Attached: unnamed_1519209373163.jpg (319x462, 36K)

I actually like Vegemite. Makes great bread....yes instead of putting it on bread, you can make break with it.

Yeah, right. Guaranteed it turns out this “Indian man” wrote this “racist” letter himself

Attached: 05BE377A-C3D8-4AE7-B08A-B69DCB3AD83D.png (1800x1200, 70K)

I particularly like it on something salty like a pretzel, as it produces the highly desirable sweet/salt balance with the kind of savory goodness that an adult can appreciate.

Salty vegemite on a pretzel

and you wonder why Americans have health problems. Why not just enjoy a nice block of mineral salt?

Well i am 100% sure its some liberal group testing the waters for further things to come

Only for water retention if I'm going to go out and labor in the sun and sweat out a couple gallons along the way.

If 1000 Aussie Sup Forumstards in Sydney and Melbourne each spread a couple hundred bilingual ‘welcoming’ messages in Hindi and Mandarin telling the poo and gook to fuck off will they get the message? Will they prefer to return to live among fecal matter and air pollution again than a population that hates them?

You edgy fuck, Australians genuinely don’t hate you poo cunts we’re happy to meet on the cricket pitch or travelling but you don’t belong here just as we don’t belong in India

You are a funny guy

whiteoid go back

Attached: 1489415900254.jpg (207x250, 5K)

but why is it such a hotspot aussanon? as one of those amerimutts that live among the snowmonkies, ive never gotten the draw of these big chain stores and the apparent insanity you get from time to time.

Having a lot of salt has a lot of health risks
Checked and no, why would we listen to a soon to be extinct species
Then why hire asians?

I'm dead serious. If you chug a gallon of water without the salt to retain it, you'll wind up pissing it right out and then needing more water to keep from dehydrating.

Use the salt and you'll retain the water and sweat out the water and the salt without becoming dehydrated or risking as much of an electrolyte imbalance. It's something I picked up from elementary school during a field trip to the local salt marshes and how the local native americans used to live.

>Emus bitch
that's a Cassowary, Pajeet.
>this is you.jpg

Attached: pil55.jpg (1024x987, 118K)

>Australian education...
Must've missed the fact that there's a thing called the Outback
Spanish education...

Yeah, that's why the first thing they do if you ever need emergency medical care is put you on a bag. Salt is badly misunderstood by the pop medicine crowd.

>Asians out
>Indians out
>forgot the Africans
My wigger
>Australian
Checks out

It's just a grocery store, i live in a good area so i don't see any weird shit. Because it's so ubiquitous, it's not surprising you hear lots of stories of things happening there.

>that's a Cassowary
I know aussie, watched crocodile hunter

>mfw even the birds mock you

"Hey pajeet...watcha doin?!"

>when aussie cant handle the black menace, they went their anger on law abiding citizens who tried hard to learn new culture and fit in with the country

Attached: 1517961765244.png (509x480, 481K)

>Adult Blue waffle.jpg
interdasting... where can i find more images of blue waffles?

Lol Ive married my indian gf and shes coming to live here at the end of the year. Gonna start making babies too. U mad Sup Forums virgins?

Attached: lel.jpg (278x181, 4K)

I dont mind Indians. You guys are good at fixing our phones/computers and you follow the law. But why is it that whenever it smells like shit in public transport I turn around and theres always a group of Indians. Poo meme is real

fruit is cheaper there though. you wouldn't know that anyway, because you're a fat unhealthy fuck who lives on shitty fast food.

Have you ever thought that he maybe a paki or a muslim indian?

>Muslims smell in poo land also

i butt fucked my indian wife twice, mad? double mad? i smelled her ass as i was douching her with water and putting my dick inside her intestinal pit. one nice part was when i pulled the douche nozzle out and all this slightly brown water came out. felt fucking good man cumming balls deep in dat ass.

Why would i be mad when you fuck your own wife?

>how to do you feel when your diluting your own race?

I had a fling with a Bengali girl from uni, the booty is pretty flat but the titties are massive.

TAKE THE POO

Attached: TO THE LOO.jpg (888x676, 154K)

Perhaps. I cant really tell the difference. Theyre also always doing video calls with other dudes. It's like their version of a regular phone call

That "L" is 100% boomer.

>Pooing in the loo as i respond to you

Checked

>video calls is common, when some 1 works abroad

is there a more embarrassing country than india?

Attached: DO MILK.jpg (259x1024, 41K)

Lucky you,

>To get massive milkies as a gf you need to look good or be rich

Attached: 1509934872388.png (277x182, 7K)

>>how to do you feel when your diluting your own race?

No, I'm diluting hers.

my wife has huge tits and a nice wide ass. im pretty happy.

Fuk ya cunt, i am coming over nowww

Probably fake, Indians and Asians are OK, at least they don't actively try and erode Australian culture. Ill take 4 Indians for one whining brit anyday

Attached: 1500395805792.jpg (540x960, 47K)

>this cunt’s not lying - we are fucking full
The only part of that story that I believe to be true.

>No, I'm diluting hers
No your giving hers an upgrade Says a person on a website that invented the phrase
>TITS OR GTFO

checkd and kekd

>dhak dhak dhak

Attached: dhak.png (890x960, 1.36M)

>“I was outraged,” Jasmine told Junkee. “I love Australia…
OF COURSE YOU DO CUNT. WE MADE A NICE CLEAN COUNTRY AND YOU ARE FROM A SHITHOLE

ok

Attached: delete5.jpg (720x1280, 58K)

Attached: Shit_it_Down.jpg (512x288, 51K)

ayyyyy

You fucking cunt

Don't mix indians with Muslims
>we hate them more than you

Also there is an Indian saying regarding Muslim
>they always spit in the same plate that feeds them
Checked and keked

i love her so much.

Non-aboriginal blacks and browns out then too, Rajesh! No Indians, no Asians, no Cantonese, no Indonese, no Philippinos, just Abos!

Attached: 1453967701480.jpg (1023x681, 144K)

poos bitch.

>Thats the worst sounding slang i have ever seen
>Atleast try harder or do you want poos to take that job too?

Attached: 1519803572891.gif (300x300, 1.49M)