Sky News Cut Lauren Southern Off Live On Air

Sky News 'forced' to cut Lauren Southern off Live On Air for anti Islam comments that would have been celebrated and made into shows and put on every night if they were made about Christianity.
Compare this to British films like Life Of Brian...
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/706308/sky-news-lauren-southern-kay-burley/amp
We caught a dedicated shill posing as a Brit in the first Tommy Robinson thread. He is trolled by the biggest globalist think tanks here, and it's gone crazy with them since then because of the investigation that /oil is doing. It was this thread.
The screechy butt hurt are being memed into a frenzy because they have no awareness at all.
BUT THEY FEAR US. They spent billions and with all their power lost the referendum to little Tommy, and me and you and e-celeb hangers on.

Attached: IMG_2848.jpg (1050x591, 85K)

>oil
/pol

Another ethot thread. It's all so tiresome

What would be the reaction if Trump cut off diplomatic relations with the UK?

>Republican Lauren Southern
I didn't know there was a Canadian Republican Party

That would obviously be a great step.
We need only organise and the support would come from the majority here.
We need a change from the accidental and utterly corrupt shape parliamentary politics has taken.
That would galvanise opposition

They are bonkers liars that haven't got any more idea about anything than a school prefect, teachers pets.
That's supposed to be a media anchor, and she's a thick as spaniel

Clearing up why she was refused entry with some fact instead of childish butt hurt screeching. Less tiresome than the others due to factual content.

Trump has the balls to do this, set up an economic embargo against the UK, and kick the UK out of NATO.

Immediate crisis.
I can wish, I don't watch e celebs myself but I have the feeling Trump does. He'll be being kept distracted by the same type of waffling think tank shitbags that OP 75% of our threads, sadly.

But Trump has an ego the size of Napoleon Bonaparte’s and the geopolitical ambition, too. Going down in history as the man who turned back the second Moorish invasion of Europe would cement his place in world history as a major global figure, not as a minor president.

All this may be true. However, look how much focus they have brought on a legit problem in two days. For normal people she is cutting edge.

Stop using Chrome, and Idc about your ethots

Interesting, we will see what happens.

Zbd6CZ

find me an interview that wasnt and ill etch the fucking link in QR onto every solid object I can see.
is what you should be doing if you actually want to make this seen.

beta orbiters BTFO
it seems that they are stuck in a never ending BTFOing circle
will it ever end, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1498511288619.png (910x640, 108K)

When fags like you start doing more for the fucking cause than some bleached bimbo in her early 20s looking for e-fame and shekels. Internet celebs only get a following because there's no actual pro-white leaders in the world.

t. mutt

whether you like lauren southern or not who gives a fuck, the wider issue here is clearly that people can be banned from a country for no real reason. because the state fears free speech.

Attached: 1517211762119.jpg (441x570, 128K)

t. Algerian French

Free speech is a false ideal to begin with.

t. schlomo

t.TannedFrenchman

>Going down in history as the man who turned back the second Moorish invasion of Europe would cement his place in world history as a major global figure, not as a minor president.

I certainly hope so.

>who gives a fuck,
The incels.

>Internet celebs only get a following because there's no actual pro-white leaders in the world.
Yeah, but the incels thinks thot patrolling will solve everything, so it's not going to stop.

Attached: Sweden: rapists are victims too.png (573x732, 439K)

>Sept 2 2016