Hey white french cucks? What will you do when we, the french muslims, will rise and exterminate you...

Hey white french cucks? What will you do when we, the french muslims, will rise and exterminate you? Keep in mind we will be backed by the US army who will offer us weapons and air support just like they did in Syria.
alterinfo.net/Mais-que-fait-l-ambassade-americaine-dans-nos-banlieues_a19066.html
lepoint.fr/societe/les-etats-unis-a-la-conquete-des-banlieues-francaises-15-08-2010-1225368_23.php
fr.sputniknews.com/actualite/201211031022495814-france-offensive-americaine/
lejdd.fr/JDD-Paris/Actualite/Comment-les-Etats-Unis-draguent-nos-banlieues-84924

How are you supposed to resist to the first superpower in the world?
Why don't you surrender and convert to Islam right now you white piece of shit?

Attached: ce-0d430.jpg (322x223, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will scream and cry for big strong american men to save them.

They will Split your Wig.

French wh*te girls can't resist.

Attached: 1498784810-arabenique-blanche.jpg (991x633, 150K)

Oh here we go. Lets play this game shall we. Muslims French Girls and Black Guys.

I wonder why

Attached: Cohencicuck.png (1404x516, 535K)

I second that.

>Muh ww2 surrender meme
>Not aware the French have a bloody history
Memes aside, shitskins will have a surprise imo. Screencap this

new western front when?

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1518711804911.jpg (353x251, 50K)

Wh*te people can't look at this alpha arab french guy in the eyes.

Attached: 1515596357822.jpg (540x720, 77K)

Attached: Arab blacked.png (646x774, 99K)

I don`t need to see your eyes to put bullet form my RK 95 between them.

Paris will be flooded by the Seine, because we will drown you all in it

Why do you need Americans to help you? Can't you do it on your own? Anyway, sage for garbage thread

I don't care, I'll die fighting and you'll get to live among your degenerate brothers, I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot once the country become little shitholistan and there won't be no white people to pay for your gibsmedat. You'll get your hand cut for stealing or dealing weed, or get stoned for adultery or drinking alcohol then in 30 years you'll get invaded by african blacks immigration. If you are still alive by then, then the chinks will come and enslave you.
No matter how hard you try you'll never be white Ahmed, you will stay a shitskin living the shitskin life

not even french by the looks of it.
Maybe only maybe the brunette girl on the left, but not her fault her friendie is a jewish thot

Fake and gay. I live in Paris I can tell you how does it work.
Arabs can fuck : arabs + niggers + wh*te women.
Niggers can fuck : niggers + wh*Te women.
Wh*te people can fuck : only wh*te women and even them prefer to get fucked by alpha arabs

Attached: 1520784464-dna-france.png (1844x1186, 589K)

you never seen a white french girl do you?
those are muts

>alpha
you don't know what that even means do you?
gymprinces are far from being men
these are closet homos in love with their own you low tier donkey doodle

>Me and my fellow muslims will finish you whities
You can do better François.

Attached: 1512256086289.jpg (516x300, 104K)

Pierre, act like your days in high school with me and shut your mouth, dont try acting tough remember that irl i would râpé your mother in front of your eyes you wouldn't react.

Attached: arabe_deter93-1520777904-b8526151d5a9b0c624f8288671a479f5.jpg (140x116, 9K)

Attached: 1495841467023.jpg (1024x753, 96K)

Attached: images-6.jpg (231x218, 9K)

squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/

>A Danish news outlet titled Jyllands-Posten released information in 2009 concerning the astonishing rate of stillbirths, physical deformities, and various mental diseases caused by the ever-imminent incest-filled landscape in the Muslim world, concluding that Pakistani, Turkish and Somali women are twice as likely to experience complications during childbirth. Nearly 70% of Pakistanis are the product of inbreeding in Islam, mostly due to the Muslim tradition of marrying cousins via choice or arrangement. BBC also released a study, revealing that approximately 55% of Pakistani immigrants in Britain were married to a first cousin and that Pakistani-British were “at least 13 times likely to than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”

>A study was conducted in the 1960s that concluded that only 0.2% of all Roman Catholics in the United States were married to first cousins, which is an astronomically small statistics compared to Pakistan’s 70% and Turkey’s 25%-30%. Does inbreeding in Islam mean that Islam morally reprehensible? If one considers incest to be a moral evil, specifically due to the 100% increase in the risk of stillbirths, then this particular Muslim tradition needs to be assimilated to Western values in this ethical area.

tl;dr
>smelly manlets impose themselves on their sisters and daughters because they are physically repulsive and mentally retarded in comparison to humans.

Attached: immahitu1.jpg (704x528, 54K)

Attached: 8f8959804ad4ec56015a78d298f84964.jpg (540x560, 63K)

>French
>Muslim
Pick one France.

>Not her fault
Responsabilité Individuelle

Arabs can fuck no one. Thats why they all hang out in suburbs buildings hall, dealing drugs and being laughed at by everyone. You cannot even enter a nightclub.

Attached: 1520835215386.png (253x235, 55K)

Fortunately for us, war is fought with men not weapons.
And for men to be good soldiers they need strong bodies, sharp minds with an indomitable will.
The average Islamic solider is a butcher and executioner at best, and a coward at worst.
While I don't really have to tell you the accomplishments of white armies.

Niggers fuck so many beurettes that it's not even funny.
Literally every single clip by a black rapper features him with a beurette btw.
Sexual misery of arabs in France is notorious, hell why so many of you turn toward islamism compared to blacks: you can't get any pussy here.

The feminine m*slim man belongs to the bbc

Attached: karaboga.jpg (900x661, 61K)

La réémigration.

Coucou les bougnoules vous êtes pas à la mosquée ? L'heure des réglements de compte se rapproche, profitez tant que vous le pouvez mais gardez en mémoire que vous êtes des sous-hommes qu'on a déjà colonisé.On vous a aussi déjà explusé d'europe et on recommencera avec plaisir.

Attached: 1477170066687.jpg (1920x1200, 510K)

>

Attached: wwii frenchman.jpg (950x732, 101K)

>literaly the first pic Google showed me when i typed "French arab"

Attached: frencharabs.png (275x183, 110K)

Good luck inbreed.

Attached: Statistics 2.jpg (817x961, 795K)

Attached: bilal était noir 2.jpg (537x720, 88K)

Attached: bilal était noir.jpg (720x540, 95K)

a dozen of mudshits with rocks and pipes
wew what are we going to do

Whites are more attractive than shitskins

Attached: 1495720901051.jpg (996x895, 111K)

Another subhuman who is only big because of the white mans superior way of doing things

Attached: boom.jpg (658x500, 63K)

Lmao, why would whites want to fuck niggers and arab subhumans?

Attached: kill mordor.jpg (800x693, 103K)

Remember that you’re a subhuman, which is why you come from an inferior country. What would you do if superior white men started a war against inferior shitskins like you? Roll over and die just like last time

>Islam or else
Isn't it a bit early for this? Sunni muslim population of a country is usually supposed to hit %20 before widespread bloodshed becomes the norm, eh?
I guess y'all are getting more efficient at invading Europe, a thousand years' practice didn't go to waste, eh?

> Keep in mind we will be backed by the US army who will offer us weapons and air support just like they did in Syria.
Haha no.

>Arabs can fuck : arabs + niggers + wh*te women.

Arabs are one of the most hated groups, are you taking the piss? You can't seduce women and most white women that have a choice will choose a nigger or a white man over an Arab.

Incidentally, Arab women love black cock and white cock, so your race is going bye-bye in a few generations here.

>the one on the left is clearly a bleached shitskin and the other looks like a med.
>French women

kek

>USA supporting muslims other than CIA cannon fodder
kek

Attached: 1439040044244.gif (259x199, 1.96M)

Attached: 1520306040235.jpg (1319x1174, 175K)

>Responsabilité Individuelle
There is no fucking responsabillité individuelle when we're talking about women

If muslims in EU chimp out nobody will support them
Not even other muslims i.e. w-4th gen ones
Infact they'll be happy to round up all traitors and ship them off to con- fun camps

Attached: 1517924676933.png (500x335, 103K)

Whites in France can get Arab women, a lot of "muslim' women aren't in fact so Muslim if you know what I mean.
The white women who go for Arabs are usually the very young ones, it's very rare past the mid 20's I'd say, except for actually decent arabs or the braindead ones who never grew out of high school. The secular ones end up with Arab women.

Black people stick to their kind in the long run or go with lighter skinned arabs. But I put the Arabs in the same bag, they come from almost the same place, north Africa.

I think the meme about white trash going for the interracial is true. But it's a pattern we will notice in the long run.

As dumb as she may be, a woman will go with what she considers a good or at least decent man. You can't change that.

And in France it's all about the beurettes. That's what men want for a quick fuck. You have to remember that good asses aren't from white women's genes. Or at least it's much more rare.

Anyway, Arab men aren't perceived as particularly attractive. Most live in a shithole and have no charisma.
You know, there are Arab men, and there are 'bougnoules'. There is a difference.

yes that sort of thing does happen and it happens often In Paris one in 9 french girl I see is with one of them

Apparently, apologize for colonizing them and post twitter hashtags.