Stalker thread

All shows have aired, now it's time to see how they're doing. Again, as it's still early, focus on the trends rather than the actual numbers (ranks/points) since they can still very much change or even be off at the end.

>Not-flop tier
***,*18 Love Live Sunshine
***,132 Derem@s
***,194 Yucky Tuna
***,216 SideM
***,278 Magus' Bride
***,300 Kekkai Sensen
***,343 Land of the Lustrous
***,424 Osomatsu-san

>Average
***,523 Kino's Journey
***,676 WUG
***,726 Girl's Last Tour
***,745 Umaru-chan R
***,826 Dies Irae
***,846 Code:Realize
***,864 Imouto Sae

>Flops
**1,240 Hozuki
**1,263 Gintama
**1,356 Blend S
**1,534 Shobitch
**1,607 Konohana
**2,593 DreamFes

>JUST
**3,128 Kujira
**3,480 Just Because
**3,780 Inuyashiki
**4,195 Sangetsu
**5,207 Animegataris
**5,381 Infini-T Force
**7,388 Juuni Taisen

>JUST!
*16,421 Osake
*22,627 Two Car
*28,113 Oosama Game
*32,444 Dynamic Chord
*44,276 Sengoku Night Blood
*59,926 Urahara
102,066 Love Kome

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.lndb.info/showthread.php?tid=26308
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/1467399694895/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sunshine ep2 was at least 3 times better than ep1. Ep1 was so insufferable I thought this series had no hope

I kind of wish they just didn't do the school closing plot point again. Even as a big Love Live fan myself, reusing it feels derivative and makes Aqours feel even more like Moose knockoffs.

Everything is okay, but Konahana should be above Umaru.

At least they're exploring the issue more than "okay we spent like 6 episodes as a group together and did one live show and now the school is saved!! Lets go be a bunch of Mary Sue's and dominate the #1 school idol group ezpz"

>***,194 Yucky Tuna

Tougou is like a sunshine that brightens the worst of my days.

>**3,780 Inuyashiki

Why is Two Car flopping? Isn't it supposed to be Silver Link's anniversary show?

can someone explain what the asterisks and numbers mean? Preorders?

How does Gintama compare to previous season by the way

Meh, I only come here if there is a good original I want to succeed like Princess Principal last season but it doesn't seem like I have to worry about that this time.
inb4 someone invokes the coach. It's flopping because sidecar racing is way too niche. It's not a big deal though.

>It's flopping because sidecar racing is way too niche.
I thought this would have the opposite effect.

>inb4 someone invokes the coach

It's a major misstep for the main girls to do side car racing because they had a crush on some dude. They could have done a coach similar to say Genjiro from Symphogear and it would have been alright

Why did they decide on sidecar racing anyway?

An interesting trend about this season is that there are a fuckton of shows that are sold as BD boxes instead of the usual six volume deal. That means most of them will only be released eve later than the norm maybe late December or even early January.

So stalker is only to get even more weird from now on.

>Animegataris
>Infini-T Force
Just indeed, I liked these shows

Deremas will outsell LL 3to1 they said
SideGay will outsell both they said

>Land of the Lustrous
>Not-flop
Hell yeah. 3DCG is the future.

If your show doesn't contain material for fujos, waifubaiting, or a popular IP then don't hope for it to sell at all.

Of anything, I'm surprised at how low Osomatsu is doing. Even with event tickets it will be hard for it to go even close to its old numbers.

Every thread I wonder why there isn't a trend graph as op image.

Where's Garo?

>Just Because in the JUST tier
heh

Not yet up for preorder.

OP here, that was on purpose. That's actually why it's called the JUST tier.

>Land of the Lustrous
>Not-flop
I guess nips really like gems.

>*59,926 Urahara
What went wrong?

Everytime I see this thread for half a second I think its a yandere thread.

>***,864 Imouto Sae
I thought Japan liked the novels?

>***,726 Girl's Last Tour
Good it's not flopping yet.

That's still doing better than two thirds of the season, and yes ImoSae does constantly rank above Eromanga but when translated into anime it doesn't have that fast food appeal Eromanga has.

Can't speak for later episodes but first episode was boring with no real hook other than slice of life with foxgirls.

this season fucking sucks, winter cant come soon enough.

That is what it is and the second episode was beautiful. Now live in shame because he wasn't talking about Konohana.

Fuck, I wish I could read.

shobitch is actually good.

>Lets go be a bunch of Mary Sue's
But that's exactly how it's going to be in sunshine though.

>fujomatsu
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>*59,926 Urahara
glad my favorite show this season is selling like dogshit ;_;

Do you like Luna Haruna, at least?

never heard of her but I like the ED a lot and she seems to do well as rito so far

>not knowing the singer who did songs for SAO, Monogatari, and Saekano
>not knowing the singer who did Saekano's OPs
Huh?

>SAO, Monogatari, and Saekano
>SAO and Saekano
It's been 4 years since monogatari s2 my power level wasn't high enough to track ed singers then

It's pretty trash.

Because it's an interesting sport that directly relies on coordination between partners which directly leads to character drama. You could see they couldn't really be fucked to think further than that and watching some videos of people racing sidecars because just about everything past that gets really fucking awkward.

Like Bakuon was officially connected to the motorcycle industry so you had the cast do basic safety things like wear helmets. Two Car has realistic bikes and riding but then they have girls with long hair go out in leather race suits with full body armour and ride the things 100mph+ with no helmets and not even any fucking eye protection and their face 10cm from the ground then get super pissed off when their partner backs off as if they would be able to see a single thing with all the wind blast and blowing hair or couldn't be permanently blinded, maimed, or killed instantly at any moment without even crashing. To anyone who rides or knows sidecar racing (especially in Japan) this is all instantly retarded if not outright uncomfortable so why did they even bother making anything remotely realistic to start with? It's just terrible direction to make showing the character's faces so intrusive.

Then the coach thing is just totally unappealing even if you aren't a yuri shitter or hardcore purity fag because it makes both main characters seem really stupid and annoying. All of the characterization for the main pair in two episodes is just them being unamusingly bitchy for no good reason.

The setup for the competition is half-assed. There's only one track. (even the Isle of Man TT is part of a season of British road racing) We're given absolutely no reason why a high school girl's sidecar race would be so important. The racing itself has been shit. The entire thing just hinges on "dude female partnerships" and "wow isn't hanging off sidecars cool"

You're both terrible people.

>yes ImoSae does constantly rank above Eromanga
But that's wrong
forums.lndb.info/showthread.php?tid=26308

I see stalker shitposting has evolved.

>Then the coach thing is just totally unappealing
I kinda like the Stig's cousin. These girls would have just been another sports rivals needing to work together for some other contrived reason anyway.

> **1,356 Blend S
WHYYYYYYY

>OP's post was six hours ago
>those rankings would have wildly changed by now
These threads will forever be fucking hopeless

OP is a shitposter or retarded and this thread should be deleted.
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/1467399694895/

>Yucky Tuna still selling

Guess Japs are too dumb to understand how much of a rip-off it is.

Imouto green girl = Sayaka, her wish took 180, she can never sing again, just like sayaka cant be with her husbano
Dark hair girl = Homura, she's more than we initially know, we get to know her true circumstances later in the story, turns out she is mahou shoujo for longer than we knew
Yellow hair girl = Mami, senpai, most experienced, also loses it at some point and tries to kill other girls
Red hair girl = Kyouko, also doesn't want to work with others, believes in solo-fighting, sacrifaces herself in the end, just like Kyouko
Pink hair girl = Madoka, does ultimate sacriface at the end practically ereasing her existance, in this case going into a coma

My daughter Phos would be so proud.

It's really frightening how fickle the fujo demographic is, they're even stricter about what they buy than seasonal waifufags.

I was hoping this was different kind of stalker thread.

>daughter Phos

Who doesn't?

>my genderless rock person Phos
t. Sensei

Please a write a guide for newfags on how to read the list. It looks like nonsense without an explanation.

Newfags need to stop being so fucking new.
I figured it out without needing my hand held.

>***,424 Osomatsu-san
This will be an even greater fall than AoT, isn't it?

maybee you guys can have a s2 before the 25th anniversary remake

You wish Madoka had had a S2, then at least yucky tuna would have something new to rip-off instead of just recycling the same story.

>how much of a rip-off it is
It must be a rip-off because it has magical girls which is something Madoka started!

The number represents the current ranking of the BD on Amazon Japan's chart. Basically the lower the number the more BDs are pre-ordered.

>not ignoring an obvious bait

>not flop
>Kekkai sensen
NIGHTOW MAGIC

As always, the contrarian is trying to reduce all dissenting opinions to bait instead of, for example, countering the quite clear comparisons.

>Im@s still going strong
Good

I never wanted Berserk to finish anyways.

It's SnK all over again.

>another all-girl yuribait victory

Does anyone take yuri haters seriously anymore?

Those silly comedy im@s seasons without producer are doing better than previous anime.

>anymore
Did anyone ever take those fags seriously?

Why are fujo shows like that? Season 1 does very well but season 2 heavily underperforms. Even Hozuki is like that now.

I once said that it's because women are not loyal

Faggots jumped on me telling me to go back to /r9k/.

Try to find an explanation for this then

Maybe people loose interest in things over time? Have you never thought about that? Additional seasons doing worse than the previous is pretty much the industry standard and not even limited to chinese cartoons.

Love Live is already at it's 4th season.
Yuuki Yuuna at its 2nd
Syphogear's 4th season was a 20k
Prisma Illya had 4 and still ongoing

Go ahead. Find me a female-oriented show. Find me one and find me a sequel that performed better than the previous season.

The differences are is that all of those shows are actually good.

Love Live is technically female oriented

>Sunshine
>good

Sure.
Let's change that to Fujo oriented

UtaPri S2 did better than UtaPri S1 iirc.

>>Not-flop tier
>***,*18 Love Live Sunshine

Will /llsifg/ ever recover?

Kuroko?

Considering how popular Osomatsu-kun was, you would have expected S2 to be doing better than it is now.

Does S2 have the event tickets bundled with it already or are they putting them in later like with Symphogear?

From my point of view those are all female oriented.

Sorry about that, let me clarify it to fujo-oriented

Nope.
Kuroko went from 24k to 18k to 16. The movies fell harder down to just 4k

With how bad its situation is already, no amount of event ticket would save it

No event tickets announced yet. Expect them later.

To be fair, Symphogear was already doing far better than Osomatsu even before its event tickets were announced.

It isn't that big of a drop for Kuroko, Sunshine will probably sell less than the previous season too since Aquors didn't nanage to get the popularity muse did

Indeed but I can easily forsee that Sunshine S2 would sell better than S1. Just like the previous group

>Look at these 4 popular anime I put here, they must be enough to disprove entire industry standard
Besides you should have attempted to prove the series you listed outsold their previous installations in order to disprove that additional seasons do worse than the previous ones.

I don't think so, Love Live wasn't a popular franchise when S1 aired, in this case aquors was popular from the beggining but didn't manage to keep the ball going

The only thing better than high sales are salty Madokafag tears. And the real S2 hasn't even started yet.

Find me 1.
Find me just 1 yaoishit whose sequel performed better

I would rather you not lump us with that guy.
Madokafags are enjoying Yuuki yuuna on its own right