Little known jewish trick; but people that brush their teeth at least once a day do not like drinking soda or energy...

Little known jewish trick; but people that brush their teeth at least once a day do not like drinking soda or energy drinks.

Why?

Plaque builds up on the teeth, forming a kinda barrier for soda to fuck up. because of this, you're likely to keep drinking soda, and getting fat.

However, people that brush their teeth know that drinking soda actually hurts, you can feel it actually straight up affecting your teeth, you can tell like, immediately that continuing to drink that soda is going to fucking destroy your teeth.

ever seen someone with really white teeth drink a soda? Me neither.

Attached: simple-ways-to-get-white-teeth-overnight.jpg (605x418, 29K)

>people that brush their teeth at least once a day do not like drinking soda or energy drinks.

When you have brushed your teeth with normal toothpaste, for some time citric things will taste disgusting

something to do with the formula of the toothpaste

so if someone brushes their teeth during the day, they wont enjoy soda afterwards

Also, it's clear that someone with good habits will not have damaged teeth and vice versa.

I don't think soda ever feels good to the teeth though, no matter if you have plaque or not. But the people caring about teeth will be more conscious about it.

>plaque
>kinda barrier
why yes, now post a real british smile. Come on, user. SCHMILE.

I must’ve missed the campaign of not brushing your teeth....seriously wtf are you on about???
Saged af

user with plaque reporting in; soda does not hurt

which is what i said, learn to fucking read you stupid ameritard, jesus christ.

you're dumb

I brush my teeth every day
I've never felt what you're talking about I think you have cavities
I don't drink soda though because it's too fattening for something that doesn't taste that great
I enjoy a nice glass bottle of coke every few months though

I wasn't saying you're wrong fucking sperglord, probably should have replied to but damn you have a hair trigger buddy

Attached: IMG_20180312_081334.jpg (796x404, 118K)

Tea has fucked up my teeth...

They are so fucked up that days ago I was in a touristic area and the waiter assumed I'm British, spoke English to me, and dealt so nice to me excepting a good tip...

lol

Fluor is bad.

WTF. Britbong discussing dental hygiene
Unironicly unironic
You guys don't even have real teeth
Just those fake wax ones with candy corns

Checked and no thanks, im not falling for the brushing teeth jew.

Attached: 1514067109617s.jpg (107x125, 1K)

no bully

Attached: harry-pulley.jpg (1000x1332, 690K)

What? I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day and they're neither really white nor they hurt when I drink soda
Argument dismissed
Also people who don't bruzb teeth at least once a day have teeth so rotten that they definitely hurt more whatever they do

I didn't drink nothing but water since Jan 17 and my teeth went FULL WHITE and i keep getting compliments (i never got compliments on my teeth my whole life)
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1520252347678.jpg (2948x3984, 2.07M)

>at least once a day

Who the fuck doesn't brush at least incea day? Pretty sure twice a day is standard.

Why do jewesses always have big milkers

you'd be surprised. some people haven't brushed their teeth for like 8+ years.

Master race bruv

Yes and they don't have teeth anymore

>britbong
>dental hygiene
desu the only thing keeping your teeth from rotting away is the high percentage of alcohol you guys take in to keep reality at bay.

Attached: toothepastegpeepee.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Not even true. the only way you really lose your teeth is excessive sugar (2-3 litres of coke/energy drinks per day) or hard drugs.