ITT: Things Britcucks aren't allowed to own

Attached: 1480209750909.jpg (1974x1512, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QBZ-95
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think they'd trade range toys and a silly hat for sending kids to school with armored Backpacks and the significant threat of being shot by their own police on a daily basis.
>But muh muslims!
Really, I'd feel safer walking int the most muzzy infested district of London eating a bacon sandwich than carrying an AR-15 in Baltimore.

Bike riding fags

Attached: 1D64A6C7-BBF2-4908-B7CC-678B9BC95563.jpg (1280x721, 90K)

>the significant threat of being shot by their own police on a daily basis
You're legitimately an idiot if you believe this.

All of england is basically the size of baltimore though.

in the year 2019 vegetables will be cut with sharp fingernails

Attached: B003S9WLLG-6.jpg (600x589, 57K)

Open carrying an AR in Baltimore would make you, by far, the safest you could possibly be in Baltimore.

People don't make fun of all British people, a lot of them wish they had freedom but they are outnumbered by the cucks that want to live in a prison.

This.

The Brits on here are clearly OUR guys, they're just outnumbered by slimy politicians, kikes, muds and cucks.

ITT we post guns burgers cant get.

Attached: WP_20180215_005.jpg (3552x2000, 2.11M)

Dignity.

Thoughts.

>US has 5 times the population
>Has 391X the number fatal of police shootings.

Attached: Dontshoot.jpg (619x437, 41K)

I dare you to go to your closest grocery store and try and find one person not named Mohammed

Fuck you. A lot of people hate the British Empire so they're going to make fun of them because their cucks, look at their country look at how the Muslims are taking over it's so hilarious. The Muslims are going to breed out the English man and in about a hundred years guess what's going to happen that country is going to be one hundred percent Muslim in the white man will be gone. I don't care I'm Hindu I hate the English for their atrocities against me and my family. I want to see the English race die out I put a curse on them for about the last 20 years I'm glad to see keeps going

Attached: 1520786478232.jpg (500x600, 95K)

>the safest you could possibly be in Baltimore.
Which still isn't that safe.

was going to post testicles, but this will do, 6 of one and all.

Attached: FCCB4CF8-95EC-4C67-8170-E9365AF9F1A1.jpg (999x999, 84K)

Attached: teaspoon.jpg (1000x1157, 37K)

it would probably be considered racist to own the hat, too

China type 97

Attached: WP_20180209_018.jpg (3552x2000, 2.32M)

A homeland

post proof its yours and I wont make fun of canadians for 24 hours

I'm in Newfoundland bud. Just outside Bay Roberts. Haven't seen a black person in about 8 months. Haven't seen a Muslim in my town ever. Not a single one.

Yes, because of the niggers. Do tell me why it would be preferable to be around niggers unarmed as opposed to armed.

This^. And worse, many of us want to move to America but the immigration laws are stacked against whitey.

what is that a .22
>leaf has to mark box 'mags'
>leaf stores his rifle with safety off
>leaf
not even surprised honestly

Attached: 1520192959837.png (267x400, 307K)

privacy

Attached: orwellian nightmare ad.jpg (375x500, 40K)

Somethings Brits can't have but Americans do

>Medical Bankruptsy.

Attached: 1520843458988[1].jpg (1536x2048, 1.12M)

>What is the patriot act..

>Population is exponentially associated with fatal police shootings.
NEXT.

Attached: 1518224917521.jpg (300x225, 15K)

Right across the way from Dildo

Attached: ?.png (2184x1200, 801K)

what are the five eyes countries?
we're all fucked

Just come here illegally. It's high time we stopped playing by a different set of rules as the Judeo-bolsheviks.

If they're going to insist niggers and spics have the right to invade everyone else's nations then you might as well just come here, overstay your visa, and find some fat chick to make you three or four anchor babies.

>don't be a fail
>trim that nail

Funny, it doesn't work that way in Japan.

>guns burgers cant get
you don't seem to understand

Attached: WP_20180312_001.jpg (3552x2000, 2.31M)

ECHELON

Nobody really wants guns, or thinks about them. I don't think America should give them up though.

Attached: IMG_2668.jpg (600x800, 73K)

yup, pretty cool name eh? People go there just to get a selfie with the highway sign.

cool weps can u send me one to germany?

we could try it at least

Things we aren't allowed to have
>dignity
>pride in our history
>knowledge of our history
>facts in our history -- every historical event is now represented with nogs and pakis
>borders
>unlicensed opinions
>savings
>a government that gives a shit about Britain. We are currently selling out to the Chinese and less so to the Gulf Arabs
>the ability to purchase a kitchen knife

Things we will never see the end of
>"vibrant" migrants that suck our economy dry through benefits, under the table working, and sending wages back home to shithole land
>Muslims. For some fucking reason, we cant get enough of Muslims. The stupider, the more criminal the better. From some backwater shithole in Pakistan? Bring the whole village!
>Rape gangs
>A un-crticisable media class. Seriously, try saying anything about these fucktards and its cries of attack on the press and similar. Yet, their twitter posts are full of disdain for everything British and its people.
>endless worship of the NHS, one of the shittiest bureaucratic nightmares...but muh "free healthcare". Only free if you are some unemployed faggot who doesn't pay NI.

I am so miserable here, it's insane. Most people are either (a) defeated or (b) cucks. You might think "hey don't be defeated! You can fight back!" How? We have no guns, we have no ability to organise. We have South Asian and Eastern European criminal gangs operating with impunity. The minute an Englishman even farts the wrong way, you will have every constable in the county slamming you against the ground. Paki raping an 11-year old and pimping her out? Don't be racist you bigot. I pray for nuclear holocaust everyday. Let us go into the night with some shred of dignity.

This is a photoshop. I can tell because I don't want to believe it's real.

.308 win. Its a Famae SG 542

Also that was the pic from when i took it out of the box after i just got it.

Rate my guns faggots

Attached: IMG_223.jpg (630x400, 70K)

Most american's don't get this simple fact, they think that if we keep showing you our guns, that you'll want them.

I've spent a lot of time in the UK, and obviously live in the US. I feel generally far safer in UK cites than in US cities.

It's becoming so that owning / carrying a gun in the US is more of a necessity, than a freedom. I'm not worried about some oppressive government, we already have that anyway, no 2nd amendment has saved us from that.

Because ALL Anglos were involved in the Raj...it wasn't like the same elite private armies and brutality wasn't used against the vast majority of working class people in England too. And the same people will still be the elite when Britain becomes muslim. Typical weak Poo, wishing ill on others whilst living in a civilsation created by Anglos (America is an Anglo colony, disproving your ideas that Anglos and colonialism necessarily are always bad).
Btw the main deaths in India were caused by a Solar Minimum induced famine; it was exacerbated by the Raj, but it still would have been a massive famine. And, btw, India didn't exist as a unified nation...so you can thank the Raj for that. Also, 300k Hindus and Sikhs live here. You think they will be spared? Be careful what you wish for, as if we go into a racewar, a Poo in America is in deepshit. English and Americans are one race. You're the outsider living in our lands.

Attached: IMG_205.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: IMG_220.jpg (480x360, 14K)

What rifle is this on the top? I really want one.

Guns are necessary so that people can kill those who would seek to take the people's rights, like you.

Heh heh. Brit cucks. You jelly?

Attached: IMG_0613.jpg (750x448, 94K)

BUT... someone I know just bought a farm and applied for a licence to shoot. It'll only be shotguns, maybe a 22 or whatever kills animals or whatever farmers use guns for. I suppose that will become clear in time.???
Some people have pistols and rifles but you need a reason to keep them at home.

Name one post where I talk about taking anybody's rights?

You parrots need to get Abe’s koi sized Dick out your mouth

Norinco Type 97. Its a bullpup 5.56 nato rifle. Takes standard AR mags. Its pretty good. Accuracy is decent. Trigger is a little soggy but with aftermarket parts can come up pretty good.

Come join us Britbong. We need more white, anglo, blood to help expell the tacos.

Attached: 1515867597170.jpg (800x600, 131K)

Thanks, I'll look it up.

I'm thinking of moving to Canada then buying land in Montana as close to the border, then semi-living in America. I'll be able to hunt Hindu scum in Vancouver, rob them and turn them into seagul food, then store my winnings in my Montana house. I was going to target muslims, but some smug Poo on here just changed my mind.

If you are in Canada you can get them from Cabelas. If you aren't in Canada, good luck.

Looks like one of those cheap Chinese Bullpup rifles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QBZ-95

Nice collection, but damn, I hate how the stock M16 furniture looks on AR15s.

I live in Hawaii actually and since US law is that the rifle must be 30 inches long or it needs special permission, I don't think I'll be able to get one easily, even if Cabelas did ship internationally. I guess I'll put it on the wish list for now.

It is a QBZ-95 but with semi auto only trigger group and 5.56 NATO barrel with STANAG magazines. They made it to try and sell to western security forces and the leafs started buying them up by the truck load.

lol. Wtf would you do with mortar ammo?
>throws out the window above passerby people
>BANG
>giggles

Well if you do get it, do us all a favor and shoot all those Jap tourists.

Since you aren't allowed to import chinese rifles you couldn't have one even if it was 30 inches long.

Checked and also they are not allowed to frown. It is called disturbing the peace and they get hauled away.

If you are white move to Newfoundland. There are only a handful of blacks in St Johns which is the capital. Outside of St Johns it is pretty much the white ethnostate you all talk about. There is also miles and miles of undisturbed wilderness. All the hunting and fishing you could dream of.

why is the top round in that mag loaded backwards?

What are you allowed to use for a magazine? Can you use 30 rounds up there? How do those things shoot? They are pretty rare in the states.

Why move to a 50% white country. You defeatist

"I don't like uncontrolled immigration."

I rely on Jap tourists (and companies) for a job. t. translator
I probably should have assumed that. Do you know of any knockoffs from other countries that are 30 inches long?

Attached: 922f36b1-fb9e-4c7a-817a-0e28ecaa72ab.jpg (883x625, 67K)

You have to actually use that 2nd amendment for something other than repeating the mantra, burger

When we buy steel magazines they usually have a pop rivet blocking the follower so it cant go past 5 rounds. When you get P mags they have a stick inside them like a shotgun plug that does the same 5 round limit. Legally you aren't allowed to remove that rivet or plastic thing.

Pistols are legal in the UK if they're modified like pic related

Attached: uklegalrevolver.jpg (660x304, 73K)

you clearly have no idea what real oppression is.

42 grand = bankrupt? I don't think so fella.

because we have hundreds of millions more white people than your Muslim infested country
better economy too
more land
better food
more freedom
more women
can't see why he WOULDN'T want to move here

Ian did a review, nothing of value lost.

Are there tradie jobs there, as in a shortage, for immigration purposes? Are there cities other than St John, or is it all sparse?

At least they don't have their children shot in school

Attached: shutterstock_211281496jpg.jpg (1200x801, 223K)

lol the mortar bomb made me kek. remove kebab

In a bullpup that would make it pretty heavy. Why not just get a Remington 750 or a benelli R1 with some 10 round mags. Looks like a fudd gun and gives you full power cartriges in semi auto. I own a benelli R1 and it is probably the finest rifle I have ever owned.

I think boolets loaded the wrong side in the clip.

JDI is importing Swiss Arms in the US, has been for a few years. And we can have the full cap mags too.

Checkmate, leaf.

Is that a FAMAS?

No you're right, their kids are just raped by random gangs of savage Islamic niggers, until they're barren.

Its all sparce. In bay Roberts we got a couple grocery stores and a dollar store. If you want anything more you have to drive to st johns. Its a little over and hour drive away. The rest of Newfoundland is like that too.

it's a /k/ meme

Attached: Product-Detail-Toothbrush-ColgateWaveZigZag-Thumb.png (300x260, 32K)

Woopty shit. If shtf then I will have full cap mags too. I am fine hunting and plinking with 5 round mags

You don't know what insurance is, do you. All this would cost me 2K out of pocket. I'll take that over a 10+% tax hike

Attached: C4B4F2F9-BD74-470E-A495-BE4BBE091EC2.jpg (1912x832, 1.05M)

Not kids just random women and not that often but that still doesn't change the fact that what I said was truth. Their kids are at least save in a fucking school.

cuck