Why are sluts so good in anime/manga?

Why are sluts so good in anime/manga?

They aren't

>had sex with 20 other guys before her and her reasoning was that because she actually liked them
Pretty disgusting.

Which would you rather have?

A fresh, unopened can of soda? Or one that had several dicks inside of it and had been in the sun for hours?

You crave her straightforward, enthusiastic, unconditional acceptance

If the can looks cute and I'm thirsty, I would drink the second one.

>guy has sex with 20 girls he's congratulated
>girl has sex with 20 guys she's shamed

She's a good girl. Would have gone out with her

a key that opens all locks is amazing, a lock that opens to all keys is useless

>bad food analogies
am I on Sup Forums?

Analogy makes perfect sense, if a bit exaggerated. But exaggeration is the point to get through to imbeciles like you.

Even then you're too much of an idiot to get it I suppose.

I don't know user but they just are

a key that can't open any locks is also useless

>one is hard the other is easy

hmmm

good thing penises and vaginas have nothing to do with locks and keys then

I can deal with girls in anime getting more THICC. But what’s up with the influxes of sluts in anime recently?

Both are trashy desu yo

cause unlike 3d sluts, they only fuck a lot, it hasn't corroded their souls too

yeah and what was that guy shakespeare thinking love is an emotion it doesn't even have eyes

you idiot

you honestly don't understand analogies, do you?

>unironically wearing checkered pants
Gay as fuck

How to get layed as a guy,
> Be Chad Thundercock

If you're not Chad Thundercock,
> Woo a girl, spend time and money to appeal to her
> Might still get blown off
> Commit suicide

How to get layed as a girl
> Open your legs

For the love of god will this manga get translated faster I'm dying to read more.

Keep in mind she had 20 partners by the time she was like 16-17.

What's the source? Image search brings up jack shit

The mating selection is very similar to a lock and key thing though.

Getting pregnant in the wild is the death sentence if the male who fugged you doesn't stick around. A male doesn't have that problem and can just fuck off if he wants to.

A mentally healthy female is supposed to choose her partners well, just strong enough to protect her and just kind/beta/provider enough to stick around.

Females choose, males do their best to be chosen. The most successful males are the ones who go around and get chosen a lot.

The reason people don't like sluts is because they aren't capable of making good decisions which would get them killed in the wild. We're still animals so such behaviors are unattractive to us and dare i say even repulsive.

Domestic Na kanojo(sp?)

THIS

It's not a hentai if you're wondering. Though there are rather lewd sex moments.

Sounds like guys shouldn't settle for something as simple as an open pair of legs

B Gata H Kei was amusing for having an MC who was a slut on the inside but also had absolutely no experience and kept fucking up because of it.

Yeah, I like the look of the MC's qt-π, silly senpai

Best girl is the 1st girl.

yeah, Rui's still best, but the new girl's a nice side-dish

I've never liked her big boobed sister.

i liked her until she started fucking the MC. I could see their relationship as a mutual crush, but could never really buy it when they presented it as a meaningful romantic relationship

Also, I enjoyed most of the scenes between the sisters

goddamn do I know that feel user

Jumped into this series only to find theres still 3 volumes untranslated with a chapter only coming out every 2 months

it doesnt help when the latest chapters end on cliff hangers

>The reason people don't like sluts is because they aren't capable of making good decisions which would get them killed in the wild.
Not quite how it works. It's wrong to say that people don't like sluts in general. Men both like and dislike sluts. Women have a natural tendency to mostly dislike them, but for reasons other than men. I'll focus on men for now.

Men have two primary mating strategies. One is mostly about pump & dump, while the other one is about developing a long term monogamous relationship with your mate. The former requires very little effort compared to the latter one (no paternal investment required), but its success is a lot less likely (survival of your offspring less likely with no father, provided you even manage to impregnate her). Due to the lower survival rate of your offspring, the optimal strategy with this approach is to have sex with as many women as possible. Basically, quantity over quality. Because of this, women who put out easily (sluts) are attractive, because non-sluts require too much effort to fuck. During the time you're trying to woo a non-slut, you could go for a dozen sluts, and because your offpsring is not really more likely to survive with the non-slut, it ends up being an inefficient strategy. The men who found sluts attractive (and therefore were more likely to go for sluts) passed on their genes than those who were repulsed by sluts.

However, in the more long term mating strategy, the effort spent on mate selection is much smaller compared to the paternal investment you need to put in anyway. For this reason, it's extremely important that the man spends his effort raising children that are actually his. Without DNA testing, paternal uncertainty was a very serious thing, so if you happened to pick out a woman who liked to have sex with other men on the side, you'd get cucked out of the gene pool. Quite obviously, the men who went for sluts as their long term partners ended up getting cucked more often than those who avoided them, so the behavior for being repulsed by sluts for long term relationships ended up being passed on more often.

These things result in "contradictory" feelings about sluts. You might want to fuck sluts, but you generally don't want actual relationships with them. I think this is also where the appeal of NTR comes from for some of the people into it, as the act of cheating on your partner is quite slutty in nature, but I could be wrong.

I meant like as in would like to marry them and raise a family.

>I think this is also where the appeal of NTR comes from for some of the people into it, as the act of cheating on your partner is quite slutty in nature, but I could be wrong.
The people who like NTR because they identify as the guy who cucks are the people who want to feel dominant. The people who identify as the cucked are the submissive, self hating/low self esteem people.

>guaranteed replies

Wish I got that many (You)s.

There was some projection on my part there. I noticed that NTR where the girl doesn't seem slutty does nothing to me at all, while ones that have a slutty girl are fine.

But I do think that the people who are utterly repulsed by NTR tend to identify with the guy being cucked resulting in feelings of jealousy and anxiety, or they are actually aroused by it and (wrongly) assume it comes from their inner desire to want to get cucked (which evolutionary speaking shouldn't be a trait in people), resulting in them being ashamed and rejecting it.

Because they have personalities that real sluts never actually have

Damn you're right.

FPBP

Speaking of sluts.

>Implying decent people are not repulsed by emotional betrayal and promiscuity even though lust has been considered a capital sin during most civilization while idealizing loyalty, self-control, and purity

Actual good post in this thread.

Whats the context of this pic?

>This rationalization again
If you're a male slut just kys right now.

This right here.

That's just the way it is. Get over it flatcrotch.

>Getting pregnant in the wild
And this is where you stopped making any kind of sense

Agreed.

Sounds like you really don't know how any of this works.
I recommend an evolutionary biology class.

>he thinks humans don't still function majorly based on instinct left over from our uncivilized days

>Self-centered men never became civilized and will make up excuses to defend their degeneracy
ftfy

The dumbass is you for choosing shitty analogies to make your point.

Nothing gay about Yukimura.

If you think a few thousands of years can override millions of years you're an idiot.

No one on Sup Forums is a male slut.

His pants are atrociously ugly.

Are there even many sluts in anime?

countless, everyone's waifu but mine

But I heard yours is the biggest slut.

And if you think they can't you are blind.

You're the blind one. You know nothing about human behaviors.

>r vs k strategies
neat desu ne

well, always exist men who like NTR because they identify as the cucked one

the wonderfull of 2D

Says the autist who probably never got to know any of those real sluts aside from watching them from afar.

Nice try, slut

hehhh

some days i just want a hug

That's what I said.

>implying you still don't have a choice in the matter.

One if my students has a rockin pair of tits and flirts but I'm not dumbenough to go for it because muh instincts tell me to fuck her.

I bet you blame darwin for why you can't get laid. It's just so much harder for you, it can't be your fault.
Truth be told sluts come in both genders.

Luckily for him, I think it's part of his uniform, so at least the other guys have to wear it as well

I like the food analogy better. Would you rather eat a cookie fresh out of the box or eat a cookie after its been passed between twenty pairs of hands?

Somebody who envies chads/stacies and wishes they could fuck the number of women/men they could is a slut by nature.
It's all about priorities.

Are you encouraging blogposting? Because that's what it looks like. Real life sluts are shit.